Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Discussion: Public Test Server - Armor Testing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neilk, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Buffalo Spaceman

Buffalo Spaceman Frostjarl
    Hero

I hope so, I've only read notes so far.

Slayven likes this.
  2. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

I actually think different farmable armor sets giving flat bonuses as full sets like +8 to fire would be epic, maybe youd have to use your brain in fights instead of just cycling spells like a fucktard.

This game needs more mmo aspects, hell with all the ahit combat changes id say its the least competitive its ever been, peddle players who cycle and use daggers can be mega effective while having bad aim and bad movement thanks to the changes.

Oresmacker, Thrill Kill and Cyborg like this.
  3. BunionToes

BunionToes Goblin Warrior

God forbid people need to make tactical decisions or use strategies. I mean there should never be any type of group meta in this game.

/sarcasm off

4. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Celestial

Please give us some video content trailer of new armors, dyes, combat footage to motivate us and prove steady progress is being made? I remember av did that and it was nice

Also, I think we should address new armor mat cost per set, let's say it takes roughly 6-8 leenspar golem kills to make a full infernal set. are you REALLY gonna make it take 6-8 erodach kills for the new robe set? if-so that would be a TERRIBLE idea. Please reconsider. Nobody wants to kill the single spawn erodach ingame for one set per 6-8 x 16min*(respawn time) and AFTER the patch hits, spawn will undoubtedly be camped by the BEST of the best players. Can we please make new sets require Less than the heavy equivilent? Maybe like 2 erodach kills per robe (6cloth/12cotton)? One thing that makes heavy so expensive is their ability to mitigate so much dmg. Thus, robe should naturally require less also due to the fact you cannot MINE rare cottons/leathers/etc. Please discuss mat cost and make it relatively CHEAPER than the leenspar equivalent. Also let me know what you're thinking, so we can discuss rather than instantly making it too ridiculous to farm new armor sets due to singular spawns and hoarders with immediate advantage because they no-lifed the new mats initially upon release/accessibility, thus, throwing everyone else far behind .

#264 quietnoobz, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    Scrapnotcrap and Kael Trighton like this.
  5. Buffalo Spaceman

Hero

its not a real meta when all the spells are exactly the fucking same but just do a different damage type, its just a stupid annoyance.

I have always supported them in their endeavors to add "classes" and such to the game, I'd love to see archers and healer and tanks and so on. What I don't want to see if me having to have binds for 6 r90s that do exactly the same thing except for the type of damage.

Slayven likes this.
  6. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Buffalo come play with me you noob

Buffalo Spaceman likes this.
  7. Buffalo Spaceman

Hero

Gon be gone for 2 more weeks fishin n campin, ill be back

Oresmacker likes this.
  8. Kael Trighton

Kael Trighton Deadeye
    Benefactor Tester

Based on some testing, the lower level rare cotton/leather mobs need to drop like at least 2x more rares in order for anyone to use them over the non-mastery level 100. From extravegent robe to the mastery lvl 0 robe there is a 20x increase in price for like 5% increase in defense.

Im sad that with all these armor changes we're still gonna have the same problem of ppl either in super cheap worthless gear or siege bags with no good options in the middle.

#268 Kael Trighton, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Slayven likes this.
  9. Methodico

Methodico Stormgraive

We dont need classes, we need to choose skills/spells with a cap like uo, so everyone can build his gamestyle. Bpg have to remove useless spell and balance the others. We all know that in a game where you can do everythings people Will push to do everythings Just to win = tedious bags

10. Auron

Auron Celestial
    Hero

No classes only specializzazion....or classes for who want it and the possibility to take only specialization ....

MikerotchBAGFACE and Methodico like this.