Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Discussion: Public Test Server Launch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MWTaylor, Jun 18, 2017.

1. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

best solution

2. Towel

Towel Akathar
    Hero

This is the best choice. Hell, even have the Knockback skill on polearm be a toggle skill and the more you rank it the more the knockback affects people. (I'd think that was cool as hell and would give that skill an actual use beyond bank smashing someone) I have always used polearms. I have found way more disadvantages with the polearm knock back than advantages. One of the only advantages I ever saw was knocking people off boat ladders when they are climbing up or tree/building ladders. This can still be done with bows since they have a slight knock back.

Polearm knockback never worked like people thought it would. Someone running circles around you or straight at you saw no knock back what so ever. Yet if someone runs away from you, you knock them out of your range to swing again. So because of this polearms were only a utility that had very few uses in real fights. This is counter productive to a 2h melee weapon and worked really well in pissing your friends off :). Add knock back on hammer. I mean, honestly wouldn't that make more sense? Why the hell would a polearm knock back and a 2h hammer not? Can we give 2h hammers a "Knock up skill",(insert crude sexual joke here) now that I'd love to see! Just my 2 cents. Opinions are welcome and I don't flame because you don't view it the same way, so save the name calling for a troll.

Dixie Normus and Korag like this.
  3. Towel

Towel Akathar
    Hero

people who actually care about the game and want to help make it succeed? This exact attitude is why the stress test failed and we are in the current state we are in.

And he deleted his post....

#103 Towel, Jun 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    SomeBK, Dixie Normus and Korag like this.
  4. SomeBK

SomeBK Infernal
    Legend

You can thank Super Star and Clarence Swapmton for chasing many away. They spent the entire months from alpha to the beginning of beta shooting down ideas and being toxic to constructive criticism all backed by those watching these boards. By the time beta came around, not many wanted to be a part of this community and when new blood would come in to play the beta, their ideas were also shot down. Now we're all playing a paid actual beta but lack the added input from new players since no new ones are coming in

Fengor and Clarence Swamptown like this.
  5. Towel

Towel Akathar
    Hero

yeah, tbh. BPG should of banned people like that asap. Atleast from the forums.

6. SomeBK

SomeBK Infernal
    Legend

Why would you ban the people who share the same views as you?

7. Towel

Towel Akathar
    Hero

I meant ban people who were just toxic as hell with nothing constructive to do or say. There was no point in letting them troll and talk crap without bringing construct criticism to the table. But I see what your saying lol