Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

don't trust Tender Touch or Chronos

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by negocromn, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Spellgazer
    Wealthy Legend

He helped you port back to your bind stone. What's the issue?

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  2. GrimReapiN

GrimReapiN Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor

Lmfao broooo...

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Void

Void Chosen of Khamset
    Loyal Legend

myater is a well respected middle man he helped my trade my cottage in hymland for a cottage in alhali and 500k we gave him 200k because he was very professional. would definitely use again. sounds like you had an arranged fight that ended up in you getting a few extra lessons but ultimately ended with you at the bind stone ., can you like and video footage of this ? honestly you probably deserve it for being a br zergling etc

4. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Never Forget.

Blackwater Legion stands with the brazilians.

Marxman likes this.
  5. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Infernal
    Supporter

huehuehue hue?

6. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

That's still a really scummy thing to do/defend

7. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

It also wasn't even me who killed him. Yet people still don't even notice that. Although what happened here is also something I don't care about, you can't just run from a pvp engagement and expect us not to kill you simply because our allies are your friends. That would be like blackwater chasing me but I go to a legion holding where I have some friends, and start chatting with them. I 100% expect blackwater to still kill me.

8. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Your comparison isn't even close, it's not like he got away from you guys by hiding in the arms of your allies, he had already gotten away and could have done whatever he wanted like he said, he went there for friendly duels not "to chat" lol. If one of your guys comes to our city to duel nobody will gank him. Buuzz Lightyear came to calf before pretending to be alone ti hang out with sheriff woody, we let him up top/turned towers ofr etc and he sat there and nobody fucked with him even though he is in an extremely hostile clan. Turns out he wasn't the real buzz and was just getting numbers to raid us, so we did eventually kill him and his friends but only after he tried to fuck us.

You may be right about blackwater I won't deny that, Rex seems to think it's just fine which I think is very shitty, but legion is not like that at all. Even if you are our worse enemy, if you come for duels legion will respect it. And if one or our guys did do some shady shit like that I would punish him.

You know two times within the past week or so I've let goreaxe gank/loot me with my clannies watching because he beat me in a 1v1 fair and square while randomly raiding the city solo? Ask him yourself, they weren't pre-arranged but I know he comes alone so I give him his 1v1s and tell others to do the same.

You guys can't even do that for people who are dueling a friend? Holy shit.

#68 Marxman, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  9. Yomi Scythetalon

Contributor Legend Streamer

Yo let this thread die FOR FUCK SAKES lol

10. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

You literally took part in jumping a 2v2 tourney. Idk how you can talk about someone else being scummy
    --- Post updated ---
    Never

Korag likes this.
  11. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

upload_2019-1-13_2-55-14.png

Scum.

Marxman and Myater like this.
  12. phuture

phuture Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Legend

I love how you nerds are still crying about this. Myater had nothing to do with it OMEGALUL

I was going to give the gear back until I checked the forums. Pixels are very important.

#72 phuture, Jan 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  13. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

It was all me. Shush.

phuture likes this.
  14. Yomi Scythetalon

Contributor Legend Streamer

Damnit Carnage putting RMR on the bad kids list

15. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

lol like Black water hasnt had a past of known exploiting LOL
    Should have seen the level of exploting that took place from Black Water in the past. They're former leader has spoken about it and said how much they exploited in all df versions.
    They were caught farming unopened underground dungeons in UW. A exploit to fall through the ground into a dungeon where they safe farmed mobs for skill gain and massive money making. People you play with have exploited and or cheated in more ways then one, many since the beginning of df and you have the simple minded audacity to call anyone out in this game.

16. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Right...because it was that simple huh? :relieved:

The clan running that tournament has crashed multiple tournaments not long before that, they are probably the only clan more toxic than yours. Besides, the atmosphere of the comms was very trolly, not serious, we didn't expect to win or actually fuck up the tournament, at least that wasn't my understanding but I could be wrong I didn't join comms until literally about 20seconds before it all went down lol. Was a very random last second thing for me. Besides, from what it looked like to me it just made the whole thing more fun. The way africa was ruining tournaments was not at all in a fun way, they would come naked and throw magmas from far away at people in the middle of their tourny fight. That doesn't make anything more fun, that is purely just to ruin it, what we were doing was fun for both sides. Again I could be wrong, but that was my impression from the little bit of time I was in comms.

Sero likes this.
  17. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

Yeah being chased for 3km and being blobbed for multiple q4/5 bags was really exciting. Btw, just because someone else does it doesn't mean you should also do it. Now you're just as bad as them in that regard lol

18. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Also I love how the only legion ban is also the only ban for 0 days :tearsofjoy: If you look at the ratio from our alliance member bans to your guys, it's basically 100/0 lol, jesus you guys are so fucking scummy it's actually kind of funny but sad

19. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Obsidian Golem
    Hero

This thread is dumb, runs from a pvp engagement right next to dag and then expects to be safe in dag.

20. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

He had already gotten away and hung out at inmak for 10minutes....You are dumb.

21. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

Yea for interrupting a gm event. You damn event crashers! (I kid, I dont hold everyone liable for a few peoples mistakes like some people)