Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Dune Rats: Showing up to everyone's siege, but their own

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by SenseiSpades, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Jonah_Veil

Jonah_Veil Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter Streamer

That's good, I'm glad to see that many people got their jimmies rustled.

But to fight a group without assessing their numbers first is silly.

2. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Was it even a coincidence that the sea-tower went live at the same time? I think not.

Dune Rats capped the sea tower last night during the siege for those who don't know.

When most ppl say they have lost respect for you, i think they mean that they actually wanted to join force with you to help you win. Have it your way...

3. Aristos Giannes

Aristos Giannes Cairn Giant
    Hero

Wasting the servers time isn't good for the game.

You shouldn't expect a winnable force when you challenge the whole server

euseka likes this.
  4. SeQueL

SeQueL Goblin Warlord
    Legend

Damn this thread goes hard.

Honestly the siege was a win-win. Either we get a good fight out of it and win the siege, or we lose it and we all move off Ruby since its extremely boring (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if our inactivity decreases now that were off that island). That sub continent has been dead since launch and has been a complete safe haven, we never made guard towers in hopes of not discouraging raids. We were the only active clan on it, a bit jealous of how banging Yssam and Cairn were.

It doesn't help cities are completely useless, we went to the sea tower and came out with 2k+ repair shards and 4k+ black powder EASY along with 50~ gear bags from 2 boat battles we had (against a junk and a schooner, good fights too) and capped the tower.

I think the attackers are just a bit salty they spent a entire day locking down the continent to get nothing out of it. I logged on when I get off work and every bank was down + ghana being camped. After running around for like 30min with no mount we all went to Jhali in robes and there were a shit ton of sinister/absolution which we ended up retreating from after being overwhelmed.

Attackers did well locking shit down early, I was surprised by the amount of people who were on before I got off work. People saying it was winnable are delusional with counts of 100+ unless we accepted help which we didn't want to do.

In the end, nothing will change and well keep doing our thang with or without holdings. G fucking G

P.S - SB propaganda still going hard after all these years

#184 SeQueL, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    Synik and TryHard like this.
  5. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

well

most of the server that attended probably wouldnt have even see a dune rat if they did show up, there was that many people.

why would they waste their time, objectively speaking.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Scrubby Bear likes this.
  6. l0st exile

l0st exile Crypt Guard

don't use logic sky
    they put us in our place!

Scrubby Bear, Fengor and sky like this.
  7. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

i still disagree with you not showing up, but, not in the same fashion he does.

you should have roached your own siege and got some bags lol.

8. Harley Franklin

Legend

After all these years your are still fukin retarded. You tried and seige all Ruby for your safe heavon. You didnt want anyone else there! Your so full of shit its unreal

9. grishfap

grishfap Goblin Shaman

I predicted the no show early when I saw attacker numbers. In the old days , I'm sure there would have been a coordinated rune somewhere. But like Jonah said, they are hard to come by.

It was pretty boring though. I am surprised no one turned on eachother with all that waiting.

Marco likes this.
  10. SeQueL

SeQueL Goblin Warlord
    Legend

Dumbass frenchie making other frenchies look bad. Stop talking.

We were sieging Ruby for Mines + to have a objective/goal and get some fights. As I said in the post your dumbass quoted, ruby had nothing but inactive clans or clans who didn't live there, and I'm not talking about 1-4 being active.

11. SenseiSpades

SenseiSpades Celestial
    Tester

Are you still 14? Making other teenagers look bad.

12. dandelions

dandelions Goblin Scout
    Hero

Employing a strategy other than depending on vets to individually outplay a roughly equal match-up might be outside of your reach at the moment. Understandably it would require more effort and talent than just opportunely scroaching a siege, where you have previously just needed to jump in to mitigate your losses and maximize your gains, toying with the fact that the offensive and defensive forces actually have to commit their time and gear-bags to objectives and goals of the siege.

The "do something about it post" was ballsy as fuck, loved it, but then you bail at the first sign of effort required to outplay a situation in which you truly have a significant disadvantage.

Best part about this thread so far is Dune Rats whining about a completely "unfair" fight, and yet at the exact same moment are dick-slamming people who have no chance water fighting them at sea towers.

Sick strats boys, coining the phrase "play to excuse" in here.

Battle Smurf, Vrain, Dim Mok and 4 others like this.
  13. Grimtrove

Grimtrove Skeleton Archer
    Hero

^ This guy gets it.

14. Harley Franklin

Legend

Still full of shit Fatty

Edit: sorry i called you fatty i know it hurts you deep

15. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Watched your stream a couple times, you take this game way to seriously you little rager.

16. SeQueL

SeQueL Goblin Warlord
    Legend

You never edited your post, dumbass.

Fengor likes this.
  17. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

I take exception to a few key aspects of Dune Rats's conjectures. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: Dune Rats displays enormous arrogance, largely manifested in condescension towards the average citizen. That may sound unbelievable, but it's the truth. Another unbelievable but true statement is that it's astonishing that Dune Rats has been able for so long to get away with irrationalizing thinking on every issue. I can't think of anything that better illustrates the failure of our justice system to deal with such callow simpletons. Dune Rats frequently comments about how its misinformed schemes will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. This fabricated mythology inculcates in cynical spoiled brats the belief that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to cause riots in the streets. In sooth, what they should be learning is that in Dune Rats's quest to foster corruption and repression it has left no destructive scheme unutilized. Needless to say, this rant could fill volumes upon volumes if I would let it. However, I probably ought to end my missive here with the simple observation that Dune Rats uses such elite, lofty language that most, if not all, of its listeners are utterly confused much of the time.

18. Tonyjablowme

Tonyjablowme New Member

Dude you are a fucken loser rofl.
    Why do you even post anymore man, the only people liking your posts are your own fucken clan its just pathetic man.

Who brings up sun tzu in a fucken video game god it makes my head spin how far up your ass your own head is, you really won all those merc sieges from your wise sun tzu wisdom huh dude?(I really hope sun tzu shit is a troll post and I'm baited or you are actually retarded)

It's honestly sad how over 2 months you went from Darkfall like premier know it all big shot guy that everyone looked up to, to some dog shit loser the whole server is laughing at while your clan makes witty jokes on the forums thinking they won over some loot when gold is like 99cents for a billion cause this game is dead as fuck.

Last week has been a lesson from jonah veil on how to run a clan straight into the ground while looking like a complete asshole.
    But a double negative makes a positive so maybe things will turn around for you big deck.

19. Jonah_Veil

Jonah_Veil Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter Streamer

"Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting."

#199 Jonah_Veil, Jul 8, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  20. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG]