Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Easy to Implement New Archery Spells

Discussion in 'Game Design Discussion' started by RootedOak, Aug 4, 2017.

1. RootedOak

RootedOak Oak Lord
    Legend

It's definitely more complex than just adding spells for archery.

I made the thread the way it is so it's an "option" for mages. However, there should be big drawbacks to actually using them as a mage. So each mage thinks to themselves, "well this is an option, but I'm not going to do it because it doesn't really help me more than some other option."

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. _SeeD_

_SeeD_ Goblin Warlord

Desperation mode changes everything.

3. breakqop

breakqop Crypt Guard

yeah, your definitions are still jacked

anyway, nobody is even close to 80% accuracy with archery vs. other top players, so everyone would shoot their r90 arrow off cooldown, just like everyone does with their r90's right now. not doing it is just giving up free, guaranteed damage

i don't want the game's combat to be watered down even more than it already is, no thanks

Fengor and Kilset like this.
  4. Kilset

Kilset Black Knight
    Hero

why do you keep saying you guys, it's just him and grimtide. [Mod Edit - inappropriate content].

#24 Kilset, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
  5. Reptar

Reptar Fire Elemental
    Legend

Shut up

6. Mexi Horseman

Mexi Horseman Goblin Warlord

we're almost there and they listened to you idiots the entire time.. They listened to Sero Nys, Jonah Vail and all the other blow hards who said, "ANY CHANGES WILL KILL THE GAME!" well they changed nothing, jonah and sero quit and the games still dead... WEEEE don't wanna say I tolja so.. but I FUCKING TOLD YOU IDIOTS.

Let them change whatever the fuck they want. I'm sure they really care about keeping the last 8 try hards playing. Can't hurt a thing now. Last patch actually made the game tolerable on the grind front. Actually enjoying myself.. now they just need to add some things to do.
    --- Post updated ---
    Adun is so right.. I saw Sero liking posts about changes that were "game breaking" before.. Its freaking hilarious watching them about face like these are their ideas.

7. SomeBK

SomeBK Infernal
    Legend

Abysswalker is a fucking moron anyways man. There's already people who once hated the direction the other game was going chiming in the suggestion threads on the other game. As if the devs over there are going to listen to some bandwagoners