Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Empire of Ashes [EOA]

Discussion in 'Clans Recruiting' started by Zeerey, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Zeerey

Zeerey New Member
    Tester

We are a Small clan of tight knit friends looking to expand our ranks to cover all hours of the day. We are extremely active with some background in DFO and DFUW.

We have no real requirements but Its necessary for anyone who joins to listen in teamspeak while sieges are going on as well as group focused PVP

If your interested feel free to either PM me or simply send a Request to join in game!

We look forward to seeing all those who read this post out and about in the world.

zander, MWTaylor, Bound and 6 others like this.
  2. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

Is this for beta, launch or both?

3. Bound

Bound Project Manager
    Staff Member

I generally try to stay neutral when it comes to clans. Zeerey, on the other hand, is a great guy I've played games with him before. I look forward to what EOA accomplishes during launch.

I am not in the guild :p I still play Incognito :)

Quin Tessence and Nat like this.
  4. MrSerkit

MrSerkit Crypt Guard
    Supporter Contributor

Get to cairn

5. Zeerey

Zeerey New Member
    Tester

It will be for both beta and Launch, we are getting out teamwork down here in beta and getting our new members situated

#5 Zeerey, Mar 2, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  6. Quin Tessence

Quin Tessence Black Knight
    Legend

Hope you guys don't alienate yourself from the community with neutrality. The Game Admins may be able to ban people, mute them, teleport them, or even spawn in items, but the community guild leaders wield more power because they keep players interested in the game and paying the bills.

Until GM's start interacting with players fundamentally they wont ever have the power to really do anything to add to the game.

That said I've lent some support to @Zeerey so that hopefully EOA can add to the game. :yum:

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  7. Bound

Bound Project Manager
    Staff Member

I try to stay incognito so clans don't think I have an unfair advantage or unique knowledge of the game. Last thing I want is for someone to think my clan gets inside info or has a leg up on the competition because they know something the other clans don't. I play the game just like everyone else. I don't share any info with whoever I am playing with and generally they have no idea who I am. The only people who know who I am are RL friends or Nosy BPG staff :)

Quin Tessence likes this.
  8. Nat

Nat Shadow Knight
    Legend

Unlike those TNT guys with admins banning people MID FIGHT and making bushes for them!

/s

Some people actually believed Admins helped TNT in some fights because they have a couple of members in BPG. Lol.

9. Oresmacker

Oresmacker Obsidian Golem
    Supporter

If you guys have some decent characters already and are wanting pvp, Carin is where it is at. There are two empty holdings to take there and I can assist if need be if you want to join in on all the action. Pm me on here if ya need anything!

Sique likes this.