Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Epic Adrenaline pumping 1 v 6

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Battle Smurf, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

This was the most fun and adrenaline pumping solo out numbered fight that I was able to record

I have two people in my party but they die before I get there and they didn't do any damage.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

We call that "Darkfall-Heart" Bro!

This is also why DF1 was better than DFUW, you could out play when outnumbered.

3. Kotic

Kotic Infernal
    Legend

Good video, but lets be real here, they did do damage (Grim Reapin was half hp when you first started fighting him in the group) AND you were able to down and gank someone because they were distracted by your buddies.

Regardless, was good kiting and fighting 1v1 one after another.

4. joshuawn

joshuawn Ghost
    Legend

i always loved your defensive essays after every fight and how you made sure people knew your teammates would always be the one to fuck you over

you tell 'em bro!!!!

5. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Ya they served as a distraction for sure
    --- Post updated ---

Ya, you got me there

6. SuB ZeRo

SuB ZeRo Black Knight
    Lifetime Legend

smurf was the greatest player in dfo.....

in his own mind.

Fengor likes this.
  7. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

LOL

8. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Is this Ghetto Ghospel or are you the other guy?

BootyEater69 likes this.
  9. Fenris

Fenris Celestial
    Hero

Fucking nice. I used to shit my pants when I saw LBS on the field.

10. mariokart67

mariokart67 New Member

what a tool haha

11. Bluehorn Battletail

Bluehorn Battletail Goblin Shaman

12. inDef

inDef Dire Zombie
    Legend

Woa...was not expecting to see myself in this video.

This kind of video is why everyone disliked you back in the day. After every fight and in every video you'd throw your teammates under the bus and discredit their efforts. You'd put this awkward defensive text in your videos...and then you'd just make things up to puff out your chest.

That fight wasn't a 1v6. It was a 3v6, turned into a 1v5 against half statted newbies. You did very well though and you survived long enough for a 2nd person (random dorf) to show up and turn the tides of the fight.

Then you claim that last fight (that I was in) was a 4v4...when clearly it was a 4v2 (you outnumbered us)...and then myself and Robin Hood trickled in after ghetto and sparty were already down...you also clearly had Dolphin Rider coming in for backup as well.

This was all just a day in the life of Darkfall...but you had to put down your own teammates and then make up things just to build up your ego.

----------------

All that being said, I really wish you the best this time around in Darkfall. My suggestion for you is that you should just play the game, have fun, and make videos. Stop with all the ego/lying/defensive/jackass bullshit. This video would have been perfectly entertaining and fine if you'd just left out all the text and explanation and ego BS.

Either way, looking forward to playing with you or getting killed by you again soon!

13. Belmon

Belmon Goblin Shaman
    Legend

I enjoyed that vid

14. Train of Pain

Train of Pain Infernal
    Loyal Streamer Contributor Legend

I read what you said and I agree. He always made it seem like it was all him.....I noticed something in that video though that no one commented so maybe you guys missed it.....That "random" dwarf that showed up.....If you notice Kilset logged off after he died in that fight...Maybe just maybe that "random" dwarf that showed up was Kilset's alt and thats why they healed each other afterwards because as everyone knows most people would of killed that random and taken all the loot for themselves. Well thats my take on who that Dwarf really was.

Kol Taggar likes this.
  15. gosti

gosti Frostjarl
    Legend

This vid is a proof random decaps are pure love.

16. Finnad

Finnad Air Elemental
    Legend

always found your aggressive playstyle fun to watch.

17. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

That's not true keide was on gorthans character when he died there and he switched after dying which you can see when he relogs onto keide . I have no idea who that dwarf was other than that he was from EU the only thing he ever said was "I stalked them all the way from Alfarland :)" and "I'm EU main" was his response when I tried to recruit him to be my apprentice.

The guy had watched me fight them the entire time and he either had respect for me or decided I was the safe side to help either way I wasn't about to kill him since he could have attacked but didn't and my bank was full anyway the entire last year

I'm getting a little tired of the salty comments USUALLY made out of leftover butthurt or bias from people who got their ego hurt by me in the past. Or just from people who were genuinely ignorant of my 1v1 and 2v2 fights vs the absolute best players in the world

Its got me considering making a compilation video you probably wouldn't believe it without seeing it.

--- Post updated ---
    A non backhanded compliment from another good player....that's pretty rare in Darkfall

Thank you
    --- Post updated ---

I like to think the Darkfall Gods favored me because I didn't just run when I could have

#17 Battle Smurf, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  18. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Celestial
    Loyal Legend

This thread is starting to deliver

19. Train of Pain

Train of Pain Infernal
    Loyal Streamer Contributor Legend

Your passive aggressive post style entertains me. You call it whatever you want but as far as a "salty" comment I wouldn't go that far. I just noticed he logged off after he died and someone showed up to help you. If its not true he was kilset then no problem but it was an observation. I never said anything bad about your skill level and quite frankly I always thought you were a good player but the one thing I will NEVER forget about you is www.postcount.com when you were selling your char and forgot to block the name.

20. Bluehorn Battletail

Bluehorn Battletail Goblin Shaman

This was very hard to read. Lol