Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Erinthel

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by MikerotchBAGFACE, May 18, 2019.

1. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

Forums seem quiet who won the first server war battle

propain likes this.
  2. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

Was a noshow. Was a blast!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Leopold Stotch likes this.
  3. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch Dire Zombie
    Wealthy Loyal Hero

“Why isn't the population higher guys?” -Sero

Heeeerp deeeeeeerp

Marxman and Dim Mok like this.
  4. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

Show up to sieges that dont involve you more kid.
    --- Post updated ---
    We showed... wtf?

5. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Don't know but I had fun at the seatower

Fengor, MikerotchBAGFACE and Sero like this.
  6. Squanto

Squanto Frostjarl
    Legend

[​IMG]

Good thing no one from defiance wasted their time logging in for that siege, amirite? What a wonderful asset I am to the team. Props to Myater for SUCKING ME into the server war.

windbanger likes this.
  7. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

Mega™Today at 6:48 AM

Two biggest and richest alliances with 70% of holdings join together to siege one EU clan off Agon. GG Nat This is the the lowest move any any faction in Darkfall history. As you know, we come from DND just a few months ago, and saw two alliances with all the mines and all the best holdings. We started small by being in a war with an alliance 3x bigger than us vs BS, booty Kraken and Intensity. The holdings we took wasn’t worth the time, but it was just the first step to establish a footing on this server. Defiance and Dayar were out of our league, with numbers, financially and skill wise. Legion, drifters and BW were the only choice to get some Island and mine access. We knew if we could fight with even numbers we would win, and seeing your lot had 25+ holdings in your alliance, losing a few I would have thought, wouldn’t have been a big deal. We only took two mines. With one mine you already took back. Now with your nutcup you have sieged the only mine, plus you double sieged to take back our only holding on Yassam. This is unbelievable to try and justify this on your side, but I’ve played Darkfall since the beginning, I’ve got use to being f’d over. But I do believe this is the lowest move I’ve ever seen by the two largest forces.

We will do what we can. It’s just not going to be fun, and that’s why we play games in the first place.

MikerotchBAGFACE likes this.
  8. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

lol you joking right???

Dim Mok, windbanger and Marxman like this.
  9. Mega

Mega Air Elemental
    Legend

Not sure who copy and pasted this from discord.

But anyway.

I don’t know what beef you and TTA have. They interfered in that siege, and shouldn’t have. It’s not a reason for the two biggest alliances to join forces to wipe us off the map. Is it?

I really don’t get the mentality on this server, it’s like what Americans would call, a kindergarten.

10. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Translation:

We tried to be opportunists and jumped on the Sero band wagon for free properties. Now that we're losing, we are going to cry a river into Agon chat and the forums about how we've been victimized.

windbanger, Mea Kulpa and Marxman like this.
  11. Mega

Mega Air Elemental
    Legend

Your stupidity, is next level and I won’t be brought down to your level of trolling. Which in your case, it seems is your only vessel to boost your self-esteem.

I have children of my own, so I would rather talk to them, than having to reply to you again. So do us all a favour, and grow up!

Korag and MikerotchBAGFACE like this.
  12. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Cool story, but the gravy train is over no matter how much you try to RP the victim in this scenario.

13. Mega

Mega Air Elemental
    Legend

Okay pal, you take care now.

14. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Bye bye

15. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

@Mega

You have some explanation to do because most of the time, it looks like you are letting TTA help you. Cast rays on them and call it on coms:''we are not with TTA''.

Ppl think that you are somewhat a RP clan so when you respond that way, it sound like you are still in character.

You guys(eu) can't join TTA, DDH and not be in robe for sieges(unless you wish to donate). And i hate that blackwater is with defiance for holdings. Holdings don't help me. I want good fights first, fun and gears. I want to make an impact too: healing ppl who matter, killing ppl who matter. Now, i can be running on mount from start to finish.

TTA will most-likely just show-up in robe or no show again because of us: we are too powerful in number and skillwise.

My last vocation day and i expect to see a bunch of no shows today or super 1 sided fights. If that's the case, i'm playing Apex Legends on sunday.

16. HeganHatsumo

HeganHatsumo Infernal

… CHALD is in no way affiliated with us, we are only showing up to mess with blackwater because they have received help over and over again in fights vs us, nothing more nothing less, stop with the dumbass conspiracy theories. Also if the core players from our alliance show its flatline time.

17. Bug Eater

Bug Eater Undead Dwarf
    Legend

Getting a secret account for this server war was the best thing I’ve ever done in darkfall

18. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

Which clan are you from?

19. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Dim may have been rude but he is definitely right, you guys tried being greedy little opportunists by only ever sieging us knowing tta will always hit us in the back when you do and cup your nuts for you against us, which you openly accepted. You claim you knew you would beat us with even numbers, but you were losing at Western Tlaloc even though you had more, only when tta pushed into us (side by side with you guys healing each other) in full dragon did we actually start to lose the fight. So to recap, you had more than us and still teamed up with tta (scum of the server) so I don't really care If you guys get a little butt hurt that it's not one-sided in your favor anymore. Maybe if you sieged tta ONCE in a while (but you literally never did) people probably wouldn't have thought you were gladly accepting their help, because you were.

For all intents and purposes, you were allied with tta/dayar/pe because you sieged us non-stop knowing they would help you guys by hitting us in the back and you took full advantage of it.

20. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

:joycat:

Sero likes this.