Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Erinthel

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by MikerotchBAGFACE, May 18, 2019.

1. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

TTA + intensity = 35 man siege force. Defiance = 30 man siege force. BW = 15-30 man siege force (numbers seem to be all over the place). Rats = 15+ man siege force (although seem a little dead atm), Chald = 15+ man siege force.

TTA + intensity cant beat defiance 35 v 30 so allies Rats and helps Chald (making them appear to be allies).

So TTA + intensity + rats + Chald = 65 man siege force. Neither Defiance or BW can 30 v 65 so they ally up. (Which btw seems to be what sero and grimtide wanted, pretty sure they have both asked for it at some point.)

Defiance and BW would not have allied up if they were not expecting to be so heavily out numbered.

Without Chald you are a 50 man siege force, with them a 65 man siege force, either way Defiance / BW alone do not come anywhere close to matching your numbers, so what do you expect to happen?

2. Degamra

Degamra Earth Elemental
    Hero

[​IMG]

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Featherbeans and Funky zeit like this.
  3. bruceybruce

bruceybruce Goblin Scout

+1 wtf did chald and tta expect to happen???? im expecting more tears from this.. chald must have felt like tta was the new big bad clan so bandwagoned with tta to expand im assuming... whelp you reap what you sowed

Dim Mok likes this.
  4. Mega

Mega Air Elemental
    Legend

Stop all the dribble, it's boring to read and this propaganda isn't new or witty. It's the same recycled trash every nutcup has used since DF1.We fight and kill or get killed by TTA daily. TTA did interfere with WT, but in no way was it planned or wanted. I've said the something about Defiance, before interfering with the result of our sieges. IT'S UNWANTED! Not sure what you expect us to do vs those powerhouses, while we have a siege to win.

I didn't want to get pulled into forumfall, but one of your members copy and pasted my response to Nat, from discord.

I would ask for you not use the word 'Greedy' seeing it's pretty pathetic coming from an alliance with 39 holdings.

Enjoy your day xxx

ps: King Kokane is back, so please, direct all useless forumfalling to him or Raap.

Korag and Johhny Mad Dog like this.
  5. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

How convenient for you to have outside help directly/indirectly there every time you siege us as your only target but we aren’t allowed to accept help to counter yours? Where is the logic here? Perhaps condemning those that keep showing up to hand hold you wins would be a start instead of this faux outrage.

Marxman likes this.
  6. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

get myaters dick outta your mouth and let your clans die with some dignity.

7. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

Both our clans barely talk. You kinda did this to yourself as you started to spam siege both our alliances. You got salty over us hitting you at a siege where we killed both sides. But you know, the metrics lies and says we killed blackwater cause we can edit it!

Attached Files:

Dim Mok likes this.
  8. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Celestial

It all comes down to some people that seem to have some deep personal issues and hold grudges towards another. A lot of people are fighting a fight that actually is just a fight between a really small amount of people from different clans, that have a high rank or are even leader, that dislike eachother or better yet have hatred towards eachother.

Just remove them out of the clan and let them fight them fight their own fight. Why draw an entire clan or even entire alliances into it?

It all seems very silly to me. Just saying.

It barely has to do anything with "politics". The only politics being done are dong the ussual "propaganda posts"which even as an outsider are easy to see through.

To a certain amount I do enjoy the drama on the forums but I don't like it when a clan that's new that has fun and from who I honestly believe wants to be independent, to get caught up in this.

Sero likes this.
  9. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Yes. Yes you did.

HeganHatsumo likes this.
  10. Stress Fracture

Stress Fracture Goblin Shaman

Seros actions are despicable. Defiance should be punished for not actively participating in discouraging his methods, but those actively assisting him deserve punishment even more.

Props to Myater and Defiance for finally doing what has needed to be done for awhile now.

Marxman and Dim Mok like this.
  11. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

It’s not Defiance’s fault, I blame Sero and the people supporting it.

12. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG]

--- Post updated ---
    Oh yea? Is getting zerged down in a 20 man clan by 40+ shit tiers and deciding to fight back despicable? Cry me a river kid. These retards dug their own grave, and they just can't stop digging.

Attached Files:

#32 Sero, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
  13. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

the war is over. we already won. cya

14. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Chaldean has tried to remain neutral and still doesn't want to ally us. You guys are the ones pushing yourselves into this hole by continuing to siege them, lol.

Looks like we're gonna have to drop some more sieges.

Pink Taco and Johhny Mad Dog like this.
  15. Dim Mok

Dim Mok Black Knight
    Loyal Legend

derp

Scrapnotcrap likes this.
  16. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

You used to be good at ONE thing dim.....you aren't even good at that anymore....

Featherbeans, Pink Taco and Sero like this.
  17. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

That is not true at all. I know they not trying to ally you, but they know that you will constantly help them. That's what we have been talking about.

Blackwater vs chald are playable sieges for most players. Blackwater/defiance vs TTA/dayar is a slideshow. I have fun losing, but not when it's unplayable. I need a new pc.

And yeah, i didn't think you guys would win, but it wasn't fun. I can't aim with 10-25 fps. I hope BPG focusses on performance and i think they should remove the wild-life.

I'm trying to find the page from the Noob comic http://thenoobcomic.com brb...

[​IMG]

#37 Scrapnotcrap, May 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
    Marxman likes this.
  18. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Spellgazer
    Tester

19. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Black Knight
    Hero

Bros... you knew you had a war coming vs dayar/third army... and you continued to siege on another clan.. not only that but wiped them with both defiance + blackwater fully together at izkand... and then allied moments after you killed them together...

you were already in a bad spot, and chose to make it worse... and even then Chaldean did not want to get involved... yet you kept sieging them... together... lol.

You expect chaldean to be able to fight vs that alliance? It's nearly as if you want an excuse for why you lose this war... and decided to add in one more enemy to the list to be able to cry zerged. You kids have been zerging hard since launch, no one feels pity for you when you get zerged back, hell they love it. Even though you're not actually getting zerged except for at the chaldean sieges... but you dug that hole yourselves.

Oresmacker, Fengor, Grimtide and 5 others like this.
  20. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

The reason we sieged other clans is because the 1 time we sieged you guys you just ran at the stone with spikes and didnt even fight lol. Was boring why would we do that again? And yesterday was the only day we ever helped/worked with Blackwater. All the other times we killed them as well people were just butthurt

Dim Mok likes this.