Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

eta on patch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by l0st exile, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rimamok

Rimamok Spellgazer
    Legend

Getting trolled by a 45 year old, this is more painful to watch than the classic “Zag Raid”.

WTS troll food Sanguine, I’ve got enough supply to get this thread to page 16.

Schnid likes this.
  2. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

WTF are you on about, I know I am not liked, there is like 5 people in RoA I actually get on with most people cant stand me lol, I cant join most clans because of it. You Americans are a bunch of snowflakes who cant handle banter and need peoples voices to go up and down to identify intent or sarcasm . You just don't get how the Brits are with each other and that is okay. Although I will admit I am worse than most Brits when it comes to shit like that.

In all my experiences with you, you just seem like a bitter old man who tries really hard to seem like he isn't effected by the things people say.

The difference between me and you is I don't give a shit if I am like or not, so I just do and say wat ever the fuck I want.

Inkarnation and Leopold Stotch like this.
  3. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I cant handle banter? lol EU is the PC capitol of the world
    I constantly engage in banter here and in game or irl. I am all about the banter, should not be putting Americans in a Box cause England tried that and got that ass whooped. lolol but for real I am the banter king.

4. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

You guys love to talk about that war, but you do realize it was a civil war right?

5. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

yes we kicked the British military out of there homes and sent them by boat back to England so they could fight among each other instead of against colonists in the America's

6. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

British people beat other British people for independence, I don't really understand how you can claim it as an American victory over the British, news flash guys you aren't really American, you are a bunch of countries that went over to America, killed a bunch of people, stole a bunch of land and then decided to fuck over your own people, then called yourselves American.

#166 Sorrow Avaritia, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  7. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

are u both serious?

8. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

do you understand the meaning of REVOLUTION

That could be said for every country everywhere. Ever look at history of England? Germany? France? I mean they are all the same. Take from everyone else control them, kill them fuck over all the natives.

9. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

As usual missing the point, it was a civil war, Americans didn't beat the British, one group of British beat another group of British for independence, so it is dumb to say that England got their ass whooped by Americans.

10. GM Ibis

GM Ibis Goblin Warrior
    Staff Member Game Master

All Toxicity will be dealt with
    Keep this in mind when posting!

If you feel targeted by someone then report their posts and we will look into it but all the toxicity of all levels have to stop!

I will start throwing out warnings or setup posting limitations

11. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Damn you are boring Ibis, RoA is a hardcore game stop trying to cater to special little snowflakes.

Americans love free speech should be fine.

propain likes this.
  12. kilrain

kilrain Shadow Knight
    Staff Member Developer Team Lead

Well then take it to off topic or talk about the revolution from ruby to niff!

13. FirstNameLastNameRpIsCool

FirstNameLastNameRpIsCool Goblin Warrior

If you heard a soowshing sound right above your head when you pressed Post Reply, don't worry, you are not haunted. It is related to that this would be a more fitting place to talk about game/map revolution, while off topic might be better for the American.

14. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

Tried to teach Ibis what freedom was and he banned my ass. Careful guys.

Korag, BeatIt and MaxiHori like this.
  15. Magos

Magos Windlord
    Supporter Contributor

most Americans that fought in the American Revolutionary War were from families that had been here for 3-4 generations already. My family has been in New England since the mid 1600's. That's 5+ generations in already before the start of the war.
    Ur kinda saying something like...we are all Africans because we all originated in Africa. Not many would agree with that sentiment.

Battle Smurf and Korag like this.
  16. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Free speech my ass, deleted my post altogether. Regarding the block of free speech

17. kilrain

kilrain Shadow Knight
    Staff Member Developer Team Lead

I'll close this up as it's not going anywhere useful. If you'd like to continue this off topic conversation about the American Revolution or any other non roa related topics there is this wonderful place you a free to voice your opinions https://forums.riseofagon.com/forums/off-topic.24/

Thanks!

TyteDaddyTite likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.