Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

EU VS NA...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ultra Combo, Jan 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lahmage

Lahmage Deadeye
    Hero

u were fucking irrelevant in df1 dotn think ur a fucking god now cos u won some 1v1s in UW on the server with 10 actives

fucking uw players tilt me hard

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Saeora

Saeora Goblin Warrior

Oh my lord, I have been looking for that video for the past 3 days, I just could not find it, thank you!

3. Truedon

Truedon Winterbound

didn't you change your name to like katy perry or some shit and i slaughtered you in some duels outside gulghat on a 50 mastery GS character LMFAO you was garbage like complete dog shit ahahahahah
    Also i have been killing kids on darkfall n dfuw since launch dumb shit tier obviously sad because you was always lying in the dirt after my justicebringer was in your back :D

#43 Truedon, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    maymo likes this.
  4. Janosh

Janosh Windlord
    Legend

why does UW players tilt you hard?

Truedon likes this.
  5. Ultra Combo

Ultra Combo Spellgazer

Who is the person in this video? Where they good on EU? that 4 v 1 in the beginning is epic. He or her played them just right. I see her or him playing with magnetic and his crew. I'm assuming its another family member possibly.

6. Leg enD

Leg enD Ghost

the Spaniards, grendal, izvil and the 3rd, whos name I forget :( had their own small clan on EU for a while

they were in or allied with TFK on and off

7. KapteeniKoukku

Streamer

Sad truth about tristan was that he was complete dogshit on NA.. no kidding.. i think best EU players on NA were Sarge, me and pure.

8. Ch4r4x

Ch4r4x Winterbound
    Hero

Magnetic, definitely. Sarge, maybe. You, no.

9. KapteeniKoukku

Streamer

Thats why me and sarge won the 2v2 tournament and beat pakiboys 2 zip.. you are deluted kid

Truedon likes this.
  10. Mortimer

Mortimer Deadeye

Was pure actually any good on NA? We dueled a lot before he transfered but he didnt win once thats why I'm surprised. Not hating pure if you're reading this, just genuinely wondering.

How good were you guys in comparison to NA leets, disregarding ping issues? Not that I was expecting much of NAers to begin with but if you and sarge are chest beating then they must of been real bad :D

11. KapteeniKoukku

Streamer

Well considering we were fighting with 140 ping against people with 10-60, we did amazing. Most of the EU players who transfered got the HANDS by some random NA shit tier and left back to EU cause couldnt adapt and learn to play. Sad truth about allmost every other EU player who came to NA.

12. Mortimer

Mortimer Deadeye

IF went to NA for like a month, came back after due to ping being annoying and honestly - we expected a challenge. Maybe we didnt run into any good guys or something, not sure.

I remember on the 2nd or 3rd day of the transfer - after making the north west of centre of agon chaos city our home with a clan I think scrubbears or something living there - and befriending them in darkfall fashion - a guy came over with some trumpets going all around as he drove in. I think his name was William Wallace, like the scottish dude? Anyhow, dueled him a couple of times with my shitty gearbag and after flawlessing him a couple times just went on doing our thing, wasnt really fun or entertaining.

I kinda wonder if ping is going to be a problem with the relaunch of darkfall, sometimes when you met people from australia they basically flew every two seconds fifteen meters in a direction, not good at all.

Edit: on that note good job representin the EU!

13. Ninogan

Ninogan Guest

sc0rp 1v1'ing any of DHW? Nah rofl. Pre fusion selling his alfar he would do well for sure tho.

Fengor likes this.
  14. helgrik

helgrik Infernal
    Legend

Beargrim was in that tourny, are you better than him? I know he doesn't have the backpedaling skill you have.

15. Kilset

Kilset Black Knight
    Hero

that character was played among multiple people, and to my knowledge rarely played by him.

Fengor likes this.
  16. KapteeniKoukku

Streamer

he played with me and sarge on NA, didint like it cause of the ping and being mediocre at best drove him away from the game

17. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Prosperous Affluent Legend

What kind of weird mental state would make someone believe that talent at a video game would be tied to nationality?

EU guys really think all of NA is crap? Or the other way around?

That's really very stupid.

PENETRATOR likes this.
  18. Arkillion

Arkillion Dire Zombie

william wallace was an american named Chance He wasn't even a good player he was on NA when the transfers came across (Val Roth's original first NA video showed this)

edit: to get rid of abusive

#58 Arkillion, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  19. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

It's actually a socially/politically instilled state of envy/anger that has been around since the world wars. The typical competitive European feels vexed when an American insists they are of superior stock, and vice versa. Hence the trolling and shit talk; one word about Nationality and shit pops off. It's good shit to read.

Fengor and SuB ZeRo like this.
  20. Hane

Hane Skeleton Archer
    Legend

The only EU people that I remember playing on NA for long were the A99 guys. No idea if they were some of EU's better players or not, but they didn't do too hot against NA's top.

Mag too, he was decent in 1v1's. Team wise his crew didn't do very well though.

Ping was obviously an issue, props to them for trying to hang with the disadvantage.

Fengor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.