Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

F2P or free trial

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YapYapYap, Jan 26, 2020.

1. YapYapYap

YapYapYap New Member

Let me preface this by saying that I just bought a month sub, I'm enjoying the easier grind and having fun dueling but there is obviously not a ton of PvP happening. I personally don't believe 10$ a month is expensive in any way, but I do have a group of friends wondering if the game is worth trying and I'm sure there are others as well that a free trial would definitely benefit. Also I've been hearing talk the game may eventually be free to play but it doesn't appear that it is atm. The website is a bit misleading as well as it's says "Play Free" and as soon as you finish making your account it asks which sub you want to buy. Again I don't mind paying 10 a month but a free trial would benefit this game in my opinion.

2. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

The game has been free to play for over a year now. We officially launched the freemium with the Akathar Patch last month.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. YapYapYap

YapYapYap New Member

Okay interesting thank you I must have clicked the wrong thing.

Neilk likes this.
  4. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

Yep you can start a new character without paying a dime, here are the benefits of going prem (https://www.riseofagon.com/premium/). Also people can buy shop items and sell them on the market, example is game time token which gives you 30days prem so if your fiends enjoy it they can just farm in game and guy premium off the market ingame from other players.

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  5. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

What’s the highest stats can go on freemium? Do they lose them if account go inactive?

I had a second account I bought and sometimes sub but afraid to dump stat pots in above 100 if they disappear

6. Ibis

Ibis Goblin Warlord
    Staff Member Game Master

There is no stats limits
    you can read about all the limits here https://www.riseofagon.com/premium/

aparks likes this.
  7. Egrin

Egrin Goblin Shaman

Didn't wanna create a new thread for this and it kinda fits the discussion:

What happens if I create a clan and then go back to freemium later? Will my rank drop down to Lieutenant or will I always stay SG?

8. masterme

masterme Goblin Scout
    Hero

Te creator of the clan stays always Sg , you wont drop rank if you go to freemium.