Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

FINSTACK vs Lords of War

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Rexi, May 12, 2017.

1. Rexi

Rexi Skeleton Archer

WATCH THE VIDEO LINK ITS HILARIOUS :D
    Everyone loves little drama right so here is our story so far.

We are playing the game first time ever, so we got less than week on this game. Obviously we fool around with the pvp flagging and attack/kill some people out of curiosity, this being some LOW. They get really pissed about this. Not sure if they even moved to live under us just because of this. [​IMG]

So they decide to start pummeling and bullying us, while we can barely fight back. We didn't know jack shit about rushing greater sword mastery etc, we were running in bone armors with no begone or fireball/impale.

They are from different timezone I assume since their attacks always came at 1-4 AM in the morning for us.
    So most of the time our guys are sleeping and stuff and afking in our base, we didn't even realise that there is no defense mechanism in the base until you actually build a Guard tower, we thought there would have been at least something. We learned this the hard way.

[​IMG]
    So they killed our crafter and some other people who were trying to fight them with sticks and stones, it was our home after all they were attacking.

We lost loads of stuff etc, We learned our lesson, I even talekd with @Cagori Rei in convo about this and told it's cool, it's part of the game and that's how you learn.

Anyway, they attacked us again next night, didn't really get anything since we learned our lesson.

Best part comes next tho! They tried to attack us fucking again, this time we were ready tho.

Here is video footage of their attack and aftermath.

twitch.tv/videos/141831047?t=05h26m00s

I have mixed feelings about this :D it's really fucking sad that "veterans" with a clan of 2x our members, have to start pummel us cause we once or twice attacked their players, probably even just out of curiosity but same time I'm glad they are attacking us. We need to learn and the saying goes, "if you want to the top you need to play with/against the top" or what ever, then again after what I have seen I don't think LOW is top clan, lol.

TL;DR > Newbs join the game > Attack some veteran players cause we wanted pvp blood > veterans get mad > start bullying us in our home territory while having clear knowledge/character advantage > they keep on attacking our base at night and killed our crafter even once > They keep on coming > We fucking farmed our char levels and built a guard tower > LOW gets their ass handed to them > LOW goes all emo rage how they will destroy and siege us.

Loving this, would attack LOW again I rate 10/10.

Oh I just watched the vid bit more
    "I will have Rexi's stream playing all the time while following him all around the map"
    Honestly ? :D I thought "Veterans" were supposed to have some fucking bride but you disgust me LOW.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 Rexi, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Circa, Gudu Chaven, Old Man and 9 others like this.
  2. Lockz

Lockz Ghost
    Legend

You guys have a fully built city with a mine. You are a target. :)

Mimitis TheOne and Sero like this.
  3. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

10/10 would make you mad again

tech likes this.
  4. Train of Pain

Train of Pain Infernal
    Contributor Streamer Legend

Haha, if you call the fact that I'm laughing through that mad I would hate to see happy.

Dixie Normus likes this.
  5. Perttu69

Perttu69 New Member

LOW seem like really low tier and bad players all around i would be ashamed to play with such horrible players

6. Rexi

Rexi Skeleton Archer

@Sique Mad? We are having a blast deflecting your attacks and making you rage mode on stream. "I'm gonna go ham on jewelcrafting, yeah lets get those arcane jewelries rolling" "I'm gonna blow the zerg horn" ahaha, classic.

Circa, Clarence Swamptown and Kalos like this.
  7. jakobmillah

jakobmillah Earth Elemental

Didn't really see where I should look in the VOD. Nothing really happened at the selected time?

Nice to see you guys fighting back! Keep a good attitude. But remember, this is Darkfall. People will attack whoever they want to attack.
    I had a good experience with you guys at Windlords though :) I came to the spawn and you invited me for some hunting. Nice times!

See you around!

cloudshine, Nat and Rexi like this.
  8. Lockz

Lockz Ghost
    Legend

Deflecting our attacks? Degearing when you know we are coming because you're stream sniping?

Sique likes this.
  9. Rexi

Rexi Skeleton Archer

@jakobmillah If you watch like 3-20 minutes you see what I'm talking about :D you can watch it as bedtime story, it's a good piece.

Yeah I know everyone will attack everyone! I just made this post, cause people tend to enjoy forum drama in games like this ;D its for entertainment purposes!

Whisper and Jayro like this.
  10. bumbasaur

bumbasaur New Member

Nice to see finstack dominating another game. LOW should take the hint and try googling ripuli.

Geben and Rexi like this.
  11. Perttu69

Perttu69 New Member

Stop making excuses for being bad if ut horrible ur horrible just play for another 10 years maybe u'll make ur breakthrough then

Rexi likes this.
  12. Rexi

Rexi Skeleton Archer

@Lockz Dunno I was sleeping, I just woke up and laughed my ass off for all of this :D but yeah, we deflected one of your attacks and I guess people didn't want to pvp more. In the end, we are still new clan and haven't trained 1on1 or 5on5, hence the guard tower.

PS: I think it was the great Sun Tzu who taught us not to take fights we can't win.

tech likes this.
  13. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Frostjarl
    Legend

Wow, these kids seem really proud of the fact that they won a 6v2 under a tower against people with no rings. Good job bro!!!

14. Firzenizer

Firzenizer New Member

I once tried to invite a LOW to my party, got rejected and I have been sad ever since that.

Kwatos likes this.
  15. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Frostjarl
    Legend

I will accept your party invite. No homo.

tech and Dixie Normus like this.
  16. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

pvp happened in a pvp game and you guys are way further in both the character and city grind, good work boys keep it up you'll be the best clan in no time

17. Rexi

Rexi Skeleton Archer

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Your plans weren't quite dark nor impenetrable, but I give you points for falling like a thunderbolt, face first to the ground.
    @Sique @Train of Pain

Whisper likes this.
  18. Train of Pain

Train of Pain Infernal
    Contributor Streamer Legend

Rofl Rexi, you brag about stream sniping as a streamer? I'm impressed to say the least

Rexi and Sique like this.
  19. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

Are you admitting to stream sniping?

20. Firzenizer

Firzenizer New Member

Are you a girl too? So many guys around.