Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

fix cooking

Discussion in 'Project Suggestions' started by Lionell, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Lionell

Lionell Goblin Shaman
    Tester

The new cooking system is really gr8 no bad things about how its work ,

i enjoyed levling it ( expt farming wildlife for 2 Days to get carcass bones to get 25 master )

the stat/protection food atm is uselsss,,, since you cant use it together with other food and it gives 0 stats regen,,

2 things need to change ,,,,

1 Add regen to the +50 mastery food so ppl will acually use it
    2 make so you can use the stats OR protection food together with normal food,

right now you can pop 15 min food and then 7.30 later you can eat the protection food so its stacks...
    this makes the 100 masteryfood useless becouse you have to whait 15 min instedd off 7.30 to stack the food ,,

i know this might not be the biggest game changer but it really sux you implented "destroyer food" witch is kinda useless atm

DarkGhost25 likes this.
  2. Wes Furtive

Wes Furtive Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Current system you can eat 30 minute greater protection/attribute food, then 15 minutes later eat Fish and Chips and just cycle those 2 every 15 minutes.

The real fix should be just to set the eat cooldown back to 1 minute or something so we can eat all the food we want and give these protection/attribute foods some value.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    DarkGhost25 likes this.
  3. DarkGhost25

DarkGhost25 Black Knight
    Loyal Contributor Hero

I think since sushi is basically destroyer food (bonuses do not stack with mage buffs), an attribute food, protection food, and regen food should all stack. I would eliminate the cooldown altogether because it seems pointless to me.

Seref likes this.
  4. apophis

apophis Goblin Warlord
    Legend

not sure how you think it's useless, i keep sushi and normal food buffs all the time.

the cooldown is there to prevent you from taking all 3 foods, you get to pick 2

you're literally just asking for another destro buff which is really not a smart thing to do at this point - destros are really insanely strong

5. RootedOak

RootedOak Oak Lord
    Legend

https://forums.darkfallriseofagon.com/threads/this-forum-is-not-for-game-design.769/

Collapse Signature Expand Signature