Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Forum Suggestions

Discussion in 'Project Suggestions' started by gakkk, Dec 1, 2019.

1. gakkk

gakkk New Member

Hi :)

Just a few suggestions:

1. Is there a reason why we cannot delete our forum accounts , or even our own messages ?
    Is it to make the game look more populated than it really is ? OOoo classy.

2. If you genuinely care why people stop playing the game; you could make some kind of "suggestions" or even a "support" email address or use some kind of ticket system. I am personally not comfortable using these forums.

3. If you ever make any kind of changes to the game or the "management" - you could add people to a mailing list and email people to let them know.

There is no need to add a public response to this on the forums, since I don't check the forums and have probably around 1/3 of everyone on the forums and in-game ignored/blocked , and that includes even other women or other ladies if you will - yes , multiple girls not just one . nice game-place . Scarey people . Hate to say it - scarey staff too - if you condone or take people writing abusive or threatening things to ladies playing the game lightly ( not to mention the everyday rudeness and hostility) ; you have something wrong with you :)

I hope you have a lovely day, :)

#1 gakkk, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  2. Andrew

Andrew Eodrin
    Staff Member BPG Representative

Just to address this for the value of other people:

1) If an account was hacked into they could easily delete an entire person's history. If you wish to have your account deleted you can submit a request and we can delete an account for you.

2) We do have a support ticket system you can access via the main website or by clicking contact support in the menu bar.

3) We have a mailing list and we use it from time to time for email blasts.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Void

Void Varangian Warthane
    Loyal Legend

Mod edit: removed offensive content.

It’s no surprise that with so many virgins in darkfall that you felt harassment and the other wemon are probably just jealous. It’s crazy that anyone would be mean to this girl she was a gem to play with.

#3 Void, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2019
  4. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

You being a lady has nothing to do with anything. From this sentence alone I can tell you're a professional victim. Message CryGaul, he loves to white knight victims.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature