Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

ForumFall, a lost art??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Degamra, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Obsidian Golem
    Hero

Champ spawns are easy to do if you aren't playing with retards you can easily 3 man them and come out with a good amount of loot, I did loads b4 they were patched and a few after they were patched. I found the loot to be decent for the time invested as long as people knew what they were doing.

Also I would like to point out I said they came close. What they needed to do was to add like 2 champions in, have them drop really good loot and have them go live at certain times or have some sort of notification if people are attempting them. I feel as if each one went live a few times a day at set times and they dropped sufficient loot it would create conflict.

They also needed to make it so you couldn't mark rune stones close to it like they do cities but have in in a larger area. If they made it so there is a city close to it and that was the only fast way there, it would also create conflict over that city.

2. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Legend

I've never done an outter-island champ, but the mainland champs aren't worth doing, theyre not even close. I've 2-3 manned all of them and the only time they were worthwhile was when it both dropped a good stat pot, and i got the roll for it (meaning the other 1-2 people with me got fucked), every single other time i make way better solo farming, and i don't have aids from left clicking forever on a super fun 80000000000000000000000000 health mob (seriously wonder what whoever made them was thinking BPG)

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. The Cannibal

The Cannibal Gravelord

It's because the devs ban everyone, except for their boyz.

4. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Contributor Legend Streamer

#freeswat