Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Friendly Reminder...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sero, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomar

Thomar Goblin Warlord
    Hero

My 2 cents...
    First off full heavy takes far less melee damage than they ever did in DFO and any dev or person who is denying this is to stuck in their ways to actually look at the facts being presented. 2nd is directed at Animals statement of balancing the game based of the top players. Listen, I’ve learned more from dueling/listening to animal than any other player in the game, but I don’t think this way of balancing makes sense for the overall game. Let’s say the top destro really would lose to the top mage, but at the same time every good to average destro beats every good to average mage, is the game actually balanced when a majority of the players aren’t top tier? This also doesn’t account for group fights. In the past a destro had to pick his spots, now every group fight turns into a which side has more heavies and can just straight line in. (Some of this has to do with wof/toxic sharing cooldowns ) This half assed revert did nothing. Bring back original dark fall combat and move on the other things. Combat was the 1 thing we all enjoyed. Did it have flaws? Sure, but far less than what we have currently.

Cyborg, Schnid, Kol Taggar and 2 others like this.
  2. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Because you said the top 5% cheats.
    --- Post updated ---
    I don't think anyone is claiming luck never lost, I think it's more that he was a good player that showed that Destro was still capable of being competitive.

It's was a pretty big consenus for the longest time the biggest problem between the balance of mage VS destro was the cost of destro and the easiness of mage. So they took that and just decided to fuck everything up because a bunch of plebs were crying they couldn't press-w to win like they can now.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #82 Sero, Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  3. Animal

Animal Eodrin
    Hero

And I was using him as an example as to why an equally skilled mage almost always beats an equally skilled destro. :p

4. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Winterbound
    Wealthy Legend

No doubt that's what you say when you come up from the basement for dinner, after your dad asks when are you going to do something with your life. You respond that you're in the 5% out of 200 total players in Darkfall. Although I'm pretty sure you leave out the 200 players total. Your parents must be so proud.

MaxiHori likes this.
  5. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Oof were going there are we. Musta struck a nerve.

It must suck getting called out on your delusional bullshit. How does it feel to be wrong about everything?

"He killed me in this video game, he must be a basement dwelling cheater!"

#85 Sero, Aug 25, 2019
  6. franchisee

franchisee Akathar

But it’s the opposite. Every once in a while someone got lucky and beat Luck. Even with you posting your clip of killing him I guarantee your KDA was negative vs him. My YouTube channel before it got banned had 8 clips of me beating him. That’s the most i know of from one person. Second was mag, third was Umberto. But you are absolutely right. Luck always had his boys ready to jump in if you started winning. When I caused a big beef with all of them they never let me get a 1v1 again unless they got the jump on me to start with an advantage.

And even with my clips he had somewhere near the same (I actually wanna say about 5 or 6 of me)

But I’ll openly admit that in the round Robbin turney he literally killed juice, Nexox, and I. He destroyed juice and Nexox. Fucking sat on my face with a bugged transmute and killed me in 3 shots through parry on a battlehorn.

That same tournament mag went 1:2 with him but originally would had won if they didn’t stop the fight and let luck relog (I explained to mag how to trick luck into getting perms disables and it worked) but they stopped the fight and let him relog.

The finals was luck and Blue poo. I know blue pop won once but don’t recall if he won the tourney.

Anyways the best mage in dfo was Rex at the ending when his melee was on point. @Inositol How did you fare against him when you were in your prime ?

#86 franchisee, Aug 25, 2019
  7. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

When df's balance was fine and fun, i was gaining weight. At the current state of df, im losing weight.

It doesnt matter what kilrain decides(i give up) i will play df full time when i reach 160 lbs again.

I log for sieges and play apex.

If they revert combat, i will donate 100 per week

#87 Scrapnotcrap, Aug 25, 2019
  8. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Winterbound
    Wealthy Legend

Nice try lol. There's a thread "the Sero Problem" it is proof you have no life. I'm sure your parents have a problem but they use your real name when they speak of it, unless they named you Sero.

To do the all sieges and asset damage you're easily putting in 10-12 hours a day. When people like me get home from work you've been logged in for 4-5 hours already. People like me that have to log off after 3 hours because we have to go to work. But you stay on because you have to drop the siege and do the asset damage. Because if you don't no one else will, everyone already went to be because they have to work tomorrow. You do all your farming as soon as log on so you have your gear bags prepped and gold for your siege stones so when the rest of the players that have jobs get on you're ready to go. I don't think you even have time for a job. You post on the forums how easy it is to get gear, gold blah blah because this is all you do, it's all you have. Sero 5% of 200 players that is awesome something to be proud of for sure. clap clap clap.

9. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

I can do a champion in 25 minutes. I havent had to farm gear for months. I just got back from a 3 week trip in europe. Im starting school in 2 weeks.

Your life sucks. Mine doesn't. You also suck at video games. I don't. This game is fucking easy. If you have trouble with it after 10 years, you might want to get your head checked. You spend time looking at these forums because you wish you were like me.

It aint easy being this awesome. Stay e z shit tier. Keep adoring me from afar.

#89 Sero, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  10. smoody

smoody Dire Zombie

you guys do know games ded right?

11. lamigra

lamigra Gravelord
    Supporter

12. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

XD yesssss
    --- Post updated ---
    Be nice jesus~!

13. Battle Smurf

Battle Smurf Oak Lord
    Legend

Why does every game I love ALWAYS have low population and/ or get driven into the fucking ground by the Developers?

Squanto and Methodico like this.
  14. Garou

Garou Goblin Scout

Its obvious something about the game has been majorly broken for a loooong time, we noticed weird differences in spell dmg ages ago made a couple of vids but no explanation or fix ever came.

Its clear something broke along the way, and its clear kilrain and neilk have no clue what they broke and when.

15. Methodico

Methodico Air Elemental

Same

16. Neilk

Neilk Web Development & System Admin
    Staff Member Team Lead

This thread has run it's course. It's just turned into attacks.

Quin Tessence likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.