Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Fugless

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Bladra, May 18, 2017.

1. koruun

koruun Gravelord

When did I ever call it fake news? The only plausible possibility would be that the players were invited and killed within a small time frame, we have reds and PKing happens in Darkfall. However there would still be absolutely no connection with the two events where you desperately want there to be one. A select few people in our clan recruit members and what your describing doesn't fit the bill at all. I appreciate that you appear to be newbie friendly and I hope that you aren't just giving words without action, but I think your biased towards the Gentlemen is quite clear as can be seen by previous posts and interactions with other members in this thread. That's fine, everyone has an opinion and should be able to perceive however they want, but don't let it control your attitude. You seem like a nice guy and I have nothing against you, so it's a real shame you have to act so hateful towards my clan.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Mighty

Mighty Skeleton Archer
    Hero

Thank goodness, fuck that fugless dude. Right when i found out I was so upset I started questioning everyone in the guild, bladra can attest to that :p seemed like a little high spy lol. I just kept thinking about, how someone would want to already try to ruin the economy and an entire structure of the game so early and i was extremely worried. Thank goodness BPG actually can counter these things and did so effectively.

Drama aside, If you are new or interested in joining the clan, you should. We have fun, we have new players, vets and everyone inbetween(stoners and alcoholics too!). The only rule is, You can't be a complete dick head. We have holdings, dungeon runs, and im sure soon enough more clan politics and sieges as people start getting better and learning the game.

As always, If you judge an entire group by one bad apple, you're probably not for us!

koruun likes this.
  3. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Listen my friend, I think you need to be cautious when playing forumfall. Things you say affect what happens to the "newbies" you recruit.

koruun likes this.
  4. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I mean I would be happy to bring you into my comms and you can hear it from them personally. Or you can sit here and call someone you do not know a liar or whatever other words you choose to use,
    Just because something is said that you do not like does not mean that is not true and If your making a threat then do what ya gotta do, Been doing this since 09 when I was co leader of Vamp, neither myself nor my newbs are afraid of your 200 man newbie zerg

n0mad likes this.
  5. Garou Lintermittent

Garou Lintermittent Goblin Shaman
    Hero

I'd be afraid if I were you: They have Sartek Battlecry.

Hawkeye Helrazor, Fenris and Korag like this.
  6. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Pm me or korun your comms, we'll come talk to any of them.

koruun likes this.
  7. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

8. CreZee

CreZee Wildtribe Mage
    Loyal Supporter

My biggest concern about this "persistence system" is that BPG needs notified when dupes are happening then they view it at a case by case basis. How many people are duping still under the radar with us being non the wiser, and slowly putting items out without anyone knowing? Unnerving.

Drago likes this.
  9. risinglegacy

risinglegacy Wildtribe Mage
    Hero

lol i put this dudes name out a week ago and people called me a liar and reported the thread so it would get deleted. Dumb shits

Drago likes this.
  10. Drago

Drago Deadeye

I wish BPG found this out on their own. If it needs a tell from players their persistence check isnt working as it should.

Korag likes this.
  11. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

It was inevitablr that they would have caught him, I think they probably only check once a week or month for those type of things.

koruun likes this.
  12. Drago

Drago Deadeye

So is it a system that alerts them or they just check once a week or month for this type of things.. Sorry but I prefer to believe the system failed then that they check manually once a month.

13. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I believe the system is in place but all the tools for reporting are not yet working

14. koruun

koruun Gravelord

In the recent Twitch Q&A they stated that they were aware almost immediately, but were prioritizing stabilizing the sever and preventing further crashes (which was necessary for the dupe to work). They said their system allows them to see the items and skills that are affected by the dupes.

15. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

well my statement comes from a good source that is on the team so I do not make it just to talk I have the conversation in discord and that was what I was told. They have the system done, just not all of the reporting tools done with it

koruun likes this.
  16. Bom Jones

Bom Jones Goblin Shaman
    Hero

This response is acceptable. stuff like this happens and they are trying to set things right. good for TG.

Bladra likes this.
  17. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

Speaking as someone who had a rivalry and much shit-talk with gentlemen and our group (valar/xplicit) when we played in UW, I believe they are actually turning a new leaf here in RoA.

Well done on catching this guy. Reputation is hard to leave behind in this community, but i've seen that u've been making efforts. keep on keeping on

Navlaan and Bladra like this.