Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Full-Lenth PK Documentary: A slaughter like never before seen

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Fenrir Frauki, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jefftxp

jefftxp Deadeye

He's a virgin simple as that. Ignored in high school, ignored by girls, needs attention by taking out new players and posting a video that gets all this attention. He lives for this even though he hates himself. Oh well such is life since "some people just want to see the world burn."

Kwatos and Fenrir Frauki like this.
  2. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

[​IMG]

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Kwatos and Angarato like this.
  3. Crunchbert

Crunchbert Undead Dwarf

Lol the comments here are classic. These kids think that not killing these nubs is going to actually make them stay. The very few players who try this game out and stay more then a week will prob stay without op towers nub protection while getting killed repeatedly. And the few who do stay thanks to those things prob contribute nothing anyway and just bring the game down by asking for more carebear updates.

The fact is that df is an iche game, trying to retain all the nubs is impossible.

And if players playing a "hardcore open pvp game" in the way they enjoy and they way hardcore open pvp games are meant to be played is killing the game then it will die on its own anyway, just slightly slower.

Fenrir Frauki likes this.
  4. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

People who first log into this game and go to kill their first goblins will most likely quit if some dummy is running around meleeing them down before they even get through the tutorial. These people could get established with the game, find a clan and end up playing for years, but instead they are off to play a different game that doesn't crush them in the first 5-10 minutes.

5. Crunchbert

Crunchbert Undead Dwarf

They have newbie protection. So they wont die anyway. And if they think they will quit when they die they shouldnt run off and lose their protection.

And the world is pretty big. Theres a lot of different spots nubs can spawn and farm. When theres not massive hordes coming in from initial release less people will camp them. Theres just bonus campers recently cuz release. Later on most wont bother cuz its too hard to find them.

Pvp games just arnt for everyone. I try to get my brother to play but it just doesnt work. Most people want to just farm grind and junk with no risk. No point in pretending the game is low risk to get them to stick around.

Others haev said it before, the most important thing would be a good tutorial and info to tell them about the game. If nubs understood that they need to bank their stuff, try to farm away from hotspots to lower chances of dying, got to watch a vid saying to put their mount on their hotbar to run away and dodge and stuff, their chances would go way up. A lot more then trying to make reds quit so the nubs dont die. When they ended up quitting anyway.

6. Inkarnation

Inkarnation Frostjarl
    Legend

fengor yourself

Grimtide, Sique, Fengor and 1 other person like this.
  7. Soo_Bak

Soo_Bak Goblin Warrior
    Hero

Bro you're bad git good!

8. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

Is there a way for a GM to verify me holding the current in-game record for back-kick K.O.s?

9. Baraz

Baraz Skeleton Archer

My comment is meant as useful for new players: so many were using vertical swings (!) and had the horrible reflex of running in a straight line, showing their back (turning your back to the enemy is death in DF: shield up and swerve). So you mostly attacked blues, often low health in Goblin camps or semi-AFK. Anyhow, it is part of DF and part of their training I dare say, even if it does not honor you. I presume you did not always gank (?).
    --- Post updated ---
    I remember when I was with TSP (beginning of DF), I had placed Fenrir Frauki on our KOS list :p I loved to hate him, but I felt it was fair game (I was near the player city Erinthel). Think he had beaten me with a pole-arm back then. (just an anecdote: it does not relate to video)

#89 Baraz, May 20, 2017
    Last edited: May 20, 2017
  10. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

I ganked everyone in this video. You would be shocked at how much loot some of these guys who didn't even fight back had.

Also, I was in TSP with you and lived in Erinthel ... It's still one of my favorite player cities to this day.

11. Baraz

Baraz Skeleton Archer

Traitor ! You probably killed my Mirdain (Syryel) the day you left our city.

12. Wendigo

Wendigo Dire Zombie

What crew do you roll with?...

13. Grimchief

Grimchief New Member

I'll start by saying that im so noob that the game hasnt even finished dl yet.

This video and mainly this thread have made me more excited to play! Too many games hold your hand and way too forgiving. I dont think that killing noobs makes you good at pvp but the fact that it can happen makes this exactly the type of hc game ive been looking for. I'm sure people might not like the fact that people might gank you at any point but then why are they playing an open pvp game in the first place!

The video had its moments and fit the name "slaughter" but aslo id like to see a post by Fenrir showing him actually pvping.

14. nuclearping

nuclearping Crypt Guard
    Legend

While this video is really a shame, don't be mad at him. He is sick. He obviously suffers from a mental illness called "Narcissistic Personality Disorder".

People with "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" exhibit a great sense of self-importance and a strong lack of empathy. They often display a sense of entitlement, believe they are exceptionally unique and can only be understood by an elite few. People suffering from this illness are often preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success and power.
    However, their behaviour generally masks a thin-skinned sensitivity to rejection, criticism or defeat. Their arrogant attitudes, behaviors and interpersonal exchanges primarily serve to enhance and maintain a disturbed self-esteem.

The conclusion is, it is not really his fault. We all just crave for attention in our life, the one way or other. You don't know what emotional abuse he has suffered in his life. Stop being rude at him. You only feed the disorder. All he wants is attention and he is desperately crying for help.

Poor guy.

15. EarthMother

EarthMother Earth Elemental
    Supporter

The same people hating on the Op are the same ones who HATED safe zones in unholy wars.

You reap what you sow.

Kwatos and Fenrir Frauki like this.
  16. coltaine

coltaine Goblin Warrior

You dont understand? dont understand why MO has 100 players max online and is a dead game?

17. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

because this kind turd i posted several times before launch that we need something to protect noobs...

the current system is clearly a bad design choice

#97 NonFactor, May 21, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
  18. Bearo Dactyl

Bearo Dactyl Crypt Guard
    Legend

I think this vid just goes to show how badly this game needs a Bounty hunting system for playstyles like this
    There's rly no risk playing like this. Welcome to Darkfall tho xD

kingp43 and Fenrir Frauki like this.
  19. JetBoom

JetBoom Crypt Guard

damn this is some advanced level projecting.

20. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

Ah yeah, what had happened was most our alliance re-rolled for NA-1 launch, but I decided to stay on EU-1 and wait for transfers. That was probably when you put me on KOS :)

awww thanks, welcome to the game! Also, I agree with you the whole point of Darkfall is the hc open-world PVP!

No risk? Guard towers that kill you in 1 or 2 hits... plus blue players that aren't even allied will team up on you if you play like this, I've had it happen many times. .I just make it look like there's no risk because I'm a hardcore ninja, but there's always a risk.

Kwatos and Baraz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.