Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Full-Lenth PK Documentary: A slaughter like never before seen

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Fenrir Frauki, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EarthMother

EarthMother Earth Elemental
    Supporter

No u

Fenrir Frauki likes this.
  2. Madmatt

Madmatt Deadeye
    Hero

I like how there is basically only one scene where the prey fights back and the poster just grabs his ass cheeks and runs for the hills. Surely this is the finest AFK farmer ownage I have ever witnessed.

3. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

I could have made an entire 15 minute video of clips just like that one, this is what happens when I fight one of these "vets" who talk tough. I kick their ass and more show up, anytime someone actually fights back I'm instantly dubious of the situation because it pretty much always happens.

Don't be mad at me, be mad at the supposed hardcore pvper veterans who cheated you out of a video with more competitive fights by always needing to outnumber me and then crying that I run from "real pvp" or as I like to call it: Getting zerged.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Madmatt

Madmatt Deadeye
    Hero

Im not mad.....except my name says otherwise. I just found it humorous nothing more, obviously I don't have your perspective on the situation.

5. billysunday

billysunday Skeleton Archer
    Legend

he doesnt run, he will reset, i killed this turtle at a troll spawn north of ymir after he reset he came right back in for melee. was close

6. breakqop

breakqop Crypt Guard

grow up dude, it's 2017 and you're not 13 anymore

Grimtide, Fenrir Frauki and Navlaan like this.
  7. Darkwulf

Darkwulf Gravelord

I see Fenrir killing people in an open world pvp game.

What exactly is everyone getting so upset about it for? This is kinda what darkfall is all about.

Madmatt and Fenrir Frauki like this.
  8. ObsLoD

ObsLoD New Member

Turned off after seeing pk'ing noobs at a golbin spawn. How do you dislike a post here?

Train of Pain and Fenrir Frauki like this.
  9. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

He's not technically doing anything wrong, There's no arguing there, but really? You watched that video and can't tell why people are upset?

Oh okay sure....

10. Darkwulf

Darkwulf Gravelord

If he is not doing anything wrong, but people are still getting upset about it, maybe its not him that is the problem. <- Mind blowing concept.

I guess I just don't sweat the small stuff.

Madmatt and Fenrir Frauki like this.
  11. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

You can be condescending all you want. I was simply saying that it's not hard to see why people are getting upset.

kingp43 and Fenrir Frauki like this.
  12. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

[​IMG]

Great question, here's the answer you are looking for:

They are mad because I haven't had to purchase a single reg, arrow, raw mat, etc. since I started playing this game and consistently run around solo in better gear that 99% of these players do even when they are in a group. They are also mad because I got so much gold from killing noobs I was able to just shit it away on essences (Which i still have thousands of) and I had saved up around 900 papyrus in my first week purely from killing noobs. Within the first few days of launch I had killed enough noobs that I had more regs in my bank than most of these 'hardcore vets' had gold in their banks. I'd be mad too if I spent the first 7 days whacking mobs in a hardcore PVP game, once you take that route you can't go back and claim to be hardcore because we already know that you aren't.

Exactly. The Irony here is these same people are are saying this is "killing the game" are the same ones who have and will call in their buddies to help them get some "real pvp" in against someone who they know full-well is completely solo. The nature of this game just attracts a lot of pathetic souls, it's natural for such people to be extremely jealous when they see someone having a lot of success.

13. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

Those dimples creep me out and I don't know why. I need a dislike button.

14. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

Can confirm. Actually killed me didn't bring help. I actually came back looking for you in a plate set after that death. Ended up killing a noob there wouldn't you know it he was carrying my "scrubbin" bag that you left on my body. <3

You know what never stops being funny to me, opening up a noobs grave and having my game lag from how much noob loot pops up. It will never stop being funny to me, it was funny 8 years ago and its still funny to this day.

[​IMG]

This is what I live for. I couldn't care less about benny hill chasing around a "vet" crossing my fingers the whole time that I don't get zerged only to end up looting a bone set and janky r40 staff.

#114 Fenrir Frauki, May 25, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
    Madmatt likes this.
  15. brahji

brahji Black Knight
    Legend

What clan are you in? id love to come learn from the #best

Sique likes this.
  16. Darkwulf

Darkwulf Gravelord

I am being serious. You cannot know someone's demeanor through a line of text.

Everyday people get upset at stuff they see in real life that should not upset a normal level headed person. The problem is those people. Road rage is a good example. This video is giving people road rage when Fenrir is driving his car, obeying all signs and roadway regulations.

Navlaan and Fenrir Frauki like this.
  17. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

I understand that, im just saying it's obvious that other players think he is driving players away from the game that prob just started playing.

I can see why they are angry. I personally have no opinion either way. If the game allows for it, it's fair game. If this causes the game to lose players it's up to BPG to create a better new player experience to retain players.

kingp43, Fenrir Frauki and Madmatt like this.
  18. Fenrir Frauki

Fenrir Frauki Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

If I had never played Darkfall I would want to see a video of a non-leveled character just completely owning in PVP, that would sell me the game. The simple fact is this video provides entertainment even to people who have never played Darkfall, that is why this is the most-watched video since launch.

I LOVE this analogy! Darkfall needs more players like you.

19. Teclis

Teclis Undead Dwarf
    Supporter

just let this thread die pls

Fenrir Frauki and Sique like this.
  20. Darkwulf

Darkwulf Gravelord

Thanks. Here is a video for your enjoyment. I think it is funny at least. Our small guild of friends was allied to UDL and they told us we had to join them or leave their city. No problem, I understood their position, we just got naked and killed a few of them before we left.

Fenrir Frauki and Navlaan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.