Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Full revert to pre combat changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grimtide, Dec 22, 2018.

?

FULL Revert, not half measure

1. Yes

2. No

3. Yes but keep this feature in (explain below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

and your post count clearly demonstrates that as truth lol

You have yet to demonstrate the use of your own thinking

Look, I get that I pissed in your cheerios and hurt your little feelings way back when, but seriously I think it is time to grow up and get over it now. You talk about not being 13 yet you still carrying all that hate and anger.

Just let it go

#61 Korag, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  2. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Legend

Oh my, xphier talking about post count now. I don't know, nor care, who you are, your pic is easy to remember, sorry to rain on your self-worth parade there but youre as worthless to BPG as the rest of us are. Also 5 posts a day, everyday, since you joined this forum LOL

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

no my comprehensively challenged friend, I am talking about someone saying they are hardly on here when they have over 1200 posts and have commented towards someone with nothing but a negative intent not regarding the game in anyway.

I am very involved with the game and or am very involved with nerds like yourself that love to spend time trying to talk shit (badly I might add) and with plenty of time on my hands I respond even against my better judgement.

Cannot fix stupid and yet I continue to try.

4. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Legend

5. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

lmao i know exactly who you are Trinity, i've been in comm's with you before and know just how stupid you really are. plz keep posting like anyone doesn't think you are anymore then the pos you are.

6. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

You are the one that claimed you I didn't know you in a post on these forums going back several months.
    I just brought it up again.
    Opinions are like assholes everybody has one....
    Your opinions on me are meaningless and do nothing more than to provide me a small bit of entertainment.
    You think you know me and really you do not know a damn thing about me, you cannot make one statement of fact here on these forums about me, You know I was a leader in Vamp and other than that your nothing more than a dangler, a follower, a fart passing in the wind.

You know nothing, your feelings and thinking you do is quite amusing. But by all means keep on making it about me rather than about the game, every time I disagree with this vocal minority you kids get triggered and start running your lil cocksuckers at me. I am unfazed, unshaken. Still here and will continue to state my opinions on the game.

Next....

7. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Celestial

wouldn't need all this mindless polling and beating around the bush if combat remained unbutchered. fluctuating combat ruined many aspects which were in tact, and you've disrupted a fragile ecosystem and a code you're unworthy to mess with. Bring back beta combat, haste should be longer, maybe consolidate buffs and that's IT. Rather have a full beta revert than any new stuff, should even make skills/spells 1-100 again

8. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

--- Post updated ---
    I mean they messed some things up but I much prefer an active company trying to make the game better and bring in more people than the former owner never talking and rarely trying to make the game better.

9. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Celestial

AV did so much right in uw, but they ruined combat/movement/character models, making it too simplistic and bland in an effort to gain a higher playerbase. It's a shame nobody can follow their footsteps even with DFO rights sold

10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I feel like it could be done but it would take a bigger team and or a lot of $$$

11. Arcade

Arcade New Member

You're dumb.

12. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

go back to fortnite nerd

Fengor likes this.
  13. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Infernal
    Loyal Legend

best expression ever

quietnoobz, kinglear and Fengor like this.
  14. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

I think some request from the poll should be respected, but only requests that have absolutely no effect in combat and things that the community are heavily against keeping too.

-If ppl don'T have self-buffs and have voted for them to stay at 60%, it's fine; just enchant your stuff or wait for a better enchanting system.
    -If ppl have heavily voted to remove or nerf buff others by 50% efficiency, then it should stay that way.

But things like magic cast delay reduction between spells and several stuff that have been done to buff destroyers, ppl are either voting to keep those to keep an unfair advantage or because they don't know how to bring back balance since they are not even at that level to earn the right to vote on that.

15. Mimitis TheOne

Mimitis TheOne Undead Dwarf

While reading trough all of the posts here i must agree with a full combat revert. I don't know what is wrong with it at the moment for i just started playing again last week. But i trust most of the loyal veterans when they say its not good for the game.

I think the vocal minoraty which has been constantly playing the game knows exactly what they are talking about. So my opinion is that BPG needs to listen to the people that have been playing this game sinds 2016 constantly. For that is what got them this far.

And then again, why not change it back to what it was, there was nothing wrong with it. I don't get why people are protesting against this. BPG could add some things in from the ground up, from where we know it works.

Ikaika Koa and Grimtide like this.
  16. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Any word from bpg? Still on vacation

17. ArrowExpert

ArrowExpert Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

nope, no update on the server crash last night or any polls

18. JEDIMind

JEDIMind Frostjarl
    Wealthy

Yo, they can't do it.

19. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

I guess it shouldn't be too surprising as people are prob spending holidays with family and such.

G fkin g tho if no response after new years
    --- Post updated ---
    https://forums.riseofagon.com/threads/cp-combat-discussion.17916/page-7

actually found this thread where the VAST majority said revert THEN poll changes......

20. WithoutShame

WithoutShame Infernal
    Supporter

When I debuff mobs with weakening blaze they take less damage from fire spells.

Please revert and try again.