Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Future Rare Nodes and their City/Hamlet Addition ....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mea Kulpa, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Windlord

In Regards to Maintenance Dues in One Week.

In one week's time from today, life on Agon as everyone knows it is going to be looking alot different due to all of our very first holding maint. coming due. I think it is only fitting that property owners are made aware of where any future rare nodes to cities, albeit outside of walls, will be added. The discussion in RoA discord earlier kept mentioning and referencing back to a forum thread, where rare wood nodes were going to be added to certain holdings eventually, again, outside city walls since that was also repeatedly stated in RoA discord. SO which cities and hamlets and where? This information is needed to help clan leaderships make final decisions about what properties they are keeping.

Warm Regards,
    M ~

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Blaze likes this.
  2. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

Think in discord it was said each subcontinent would get one grove per and the mainland would get a few

3. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Windlord

That is great. Which ones? If that much is known then I would assume they also have ideas which cities and hamlets.
    It is not a hard question so I am expecting a direct answer from Ibis or Neil since both of them seem to have all dev say atm.

Recent events in RoA discord over the last week have led me to believe that certain clans will be given precedence over others. I would not like to rehash it and I would not like any future accusations of bias, so I am kindly asking for this information now so we can all avoid any unpleasantness in the future.

M ~

4. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

Not sure :( I would also like them to tell us in advance, As i see these holding more valuable than any mine holding.

The Red King and Mea Kulpa like this.
  5. Raap

Raap Windlord

It is fairly obvious that they intentionally did not add these nodes alongside the same patch, and are simply waiting for the maintenance to drop a bunch of holdings this week, before pushing the patch that contains these nodes.

This is an attempt to shake up a few things.

Rest assured however, Blackwater is without a doubt going to end up with most of these, so expect little from this. Besides, being an EU clan ourselves, these nodes might as well not exist for us as they can only be tapped during activity windows. :neutral: