Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Game Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mokito, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Mokito

Mokito New Member

what the fuck is the point of paying for this game to be saddled with all the glitches and fuck up? recall takes an eternity, returning to town after being classed rogue ( as part of one of the quests) and having your inventory gone. then you restart and guess what, there's your fucking inventory. not to mention the 1/2 dozen times it takes trying to log in in the first place. the game is fun, but i don't think i'll be paying again until they fix shit. maybe in a year or two. and people think bethesda games are fucked up. try again.

2. Eagleglow

Eagleglow Ghost
    Hero

Recall time has been lowerd and it takes time because its made so you cant recall in combat trying to escape same with logging out.

Bag bug from loadingscreens is a bug yes.
    If you got stuff in a bag and the stuff inside it dissapear just trade someone, you only need to place it in the trade window and back, or put it in the bank and the items will return.

Run the game as admin will solve most loggin issues if its patch errors.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Wizzy likes this.
  3. Mokito

Mokito New Member

Worthless platitudes. They should have had more testing and gotten rid of the problems before having people pay. I've never been able to log on in less than 3 attempts. That's after having been cued up and the game crashes. But I guess if you REALLY love the game, you just don't mind. Do you? And "run the game as administrator" ? I've been a gamer since the Apple II GS. If I were so retarded I didn't know that, I probably wouldn't have been able to log on to the forum.WTF!!

4. Sero

Sero Menhir Sentinal
    Loyal Legend

You for real, guy?

Sounds like someone died and lost all their things on recall.

WELCOME TO DARKFALL.

xD xD xD xD xD

Swing likes this.
  5. Teclis

Teclis Undead Dwarf
    Supporter

Ive literally never had darkfall crash on me other then when the servers crash, and I never have problems logging in unless your internet d/c's or computer freezes then you try to get back into the game but you have to wait for your char to get kicked so it takes a few tries to get in.

I never get this GUI bug people experience either.

6. Troy

Troy Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Drop your bag on the floor and pick it up. Fixed. There is no queue, check if the little circle next to your char is green, it means the server is up.

Circa, Rimamok and Sero like this.
  7. yogrrt

yogrrt Deadeye
    Hero

I get the bag bug nearly every time I recall or teleport, but nothing else you mentioned. Recalling taking time makes complete sense.

If you've been "gaming since the apple 2" one would think you wouldn't have the maturity of a 10 year old.

Rimamok and Slayven like this.
  8. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Frostjarl
    Benefactor Contributor Legend

Only legit complaint this guy has is the bag bug. I have just stopped carrying stuff in a bag for now. If you don't want to do that, drop it on the ground as Troy mentioned.

Are you still playing on that apple 2? Because it sounds like your system is just a pile, I never have problems logging in besides the occasional patching failed.

Kalos likes this.
  9. Mokito

Mokito New Member

I have a phenom quad @ 3.0 ghz, 16gb ddr3, 4gb radeon rx460, and the highest bandwidth available in omaha. ping times when I can actually get into the game are 100+ and fps are always 60+ except in sanguine. But I gyess you're right. I must just be some dildo who can't find his ass with either hand. I mean if all these problems were legit, the company would be offering some kind of compensation for the inconvience. And WE ALL know that's not happening, right? I guess what I read about the free 7 days was just a scam, my bad.

10. Wizzy

Wizzy Undead Dwarf
    Patron Contributor

I'm not sure if this is a troll or not but I'll add my .02

I honestly don't think the login issue is a bpg issue.

Kalos likes this.
  11. Bandido

Bandido Skeleton Archer

So everyone in discord, here on forums, and others who do not speak out issue with logging into game isn't a BPG issue. We joke all the time it take at least tries to get into the game.

12. kompletist

kompletist Goblin Warrior
    Tester

The bag bug is a legit beef. Dropping it on the ground or trading it to someone as a hotfix is unacceptable. It's the principle.

TryHard likes this.
  13. Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect Frostjarl
    Benefactor Contributor Legend

If you are getting 100+ ping from Omaha there is something wrong with your ISP. I am getting 100-105 from Washington state.

14. Wizzy

Wizzy Undead Dwarf
    Patron Contributor

I have literally not seen anyone else having issues with logging in

And if you did happen to see another post or a few other people with the issue on discord , would it be more logical to think a handful of people might have problems some place else rather than "omg bgp did it".

And to be clear I am not saying it can't possibly be a game client issue

15. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

i agree with this part of ur post.

Teclis likes this.