Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

GAME OVER

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by masterme, Mar 2, 2020.

1. masterme

masterme Goblin Scout
    Hero

Amnesia - Sieged elharrat from IIIIIIII
    We are returning EU clan who try's to get a holding for our self's to life in.
    The preparing for the siege like farm gold was already a drama there where countless bugs we encountered what makes this game even more hardcore like it was before.
    • First of all all texture loading bugs is the worst and a true game killer this should not happen in a full loot pvp game!
    • Invisible mobs
    • The alignment and village system in general is totally broken
    • Mounts near the bank of Sang causes people the get rouge wen the try to open bank near a mount with G
    • Fire Dragon global message spamming - and getting rolled cause of that.
    anyway in the end we had some decent funds to start a siege

Basics cost

165k wager
    20k shard
    80K siege stones
    45K Schooner
    and 8 Cannons ( donno the cost pretty expensive at least )

But than wen our momentum is there to push the city for the clan stone this happens (check screenshot)
    [​IMG]

This happened to 3 clan-members at ones on this moment , we where forced to pull back and log out, and after that i could not login for 10 minutes with the message my char was already loged in the server.

GAME OVER FOR US ON THAT EVENING

Thanks for defenders showing up and i hope you will stay around and not go inactive untill getting sieged again.
    Thanks too all other clans for not interfering!!

#1 masterme, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  2. Slowhand

Slowhand Goblin Scout

Dragon challenge spamming is stupid, agree. The only thing you can do about it, is to choose another activity.

Why name the thread game over if you are not quitting?

3. Mimitis TheOne

Mimitis TheOne Undead Dwarf

Defenitly ruined the siege that night, could have had maybe one or two more fun fights. Instead we lose the siege because of a bug that has been in the game for a couple of months already (I know bpg is working to fix this but in this case it heavily affected gameplay for us) I hope that alot of these issues mentioned above will be fixed quickly because it is a gamekiller in my opinion.

HaldirHardy and Urek Mazino like this.
  4. HaldirHardy

HaldirHardy Gravelord
    Tester

Now it makes sense why it took so long for you guyz to push inside of the city... i feel sorry for you i had that issue myself in sieges many months ago didn´t even know it was still happening.
    Either way for us was a fun little siege , actual fights with +- same numbers and no outside interference for as far as i saw at least.
    Good fights but this Dorf will keep defending is holdings until is last breath. DORF POWRUMM!

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. CreZee

CreZee Ghost
    Loyal Supporter

I think it’s pretty lame that clans can hold onto holdings when they have 0 actives until they are sieged. I can’t wait for these devs to actually do their jobs and release the 2019 TCS patch.

6. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor Hero

Oh boy.... ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣

Kantor and Mimitis TheOne like this.
  7. Mimitis TheOne

Mimitis TheOne Undead Dwarf

Yeah fun fights indeed haldir! will i see you and your clan mates ingame for some more in the future though? :p anyway pitty we had to lose that way...

8. Raap

Raap Wildtribe Mage

You didn't lose because of a bug, you lost the siege because you lost the fights.

It was a fun short siege, I'm pretty awful at the game so I did the usual flopping. If RoA had more EU clans, our clan wouldn't have stopped playing. Your single siege isn't really going to change much for us.

9. Sebastian Ogier

Sebastian Ogier Goblin Scout
    Affluent Loyal Patron Legend

yeah thanks for the show atleast! :)

10. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

we been trying to tell them the alignment system in game is fucked, they fucked it and have never been able to recover due to one dumb fucking idea after another being implemented. Had they stuck with the original plans for this game I believe the pop while still low would be so much better than it is now.

Senor Zan and Mimitis TheOne like this.
  11. JasperHawkins

JasperHawkins Celestial
    Loyal Legend

Please go back under your bridge and stay there.
    Thx

12. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

You drunk already?
    How is your new player clan going?
    Everyone left already?

13. HaldirHardy

HaldirHardy Gravelord
    Tester

Was fun fights indeed, probability of that happneing is quite low, we still got 2-3 who play from time to time but our activity is pretty much none since none of us feel motivated to play this game and there is no really reason too until a patch that is actually worth playing, i myself log in a bit but i don´t do much for long either , can´t ask our guys to play a game i myself don´t feel motivated to play... either way we still check the game around and we always in touch with state of the game.