Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Game Status

Discussion in 'New Player Tips & Tricks' started by ShakaZulu1, Oct 26, 2018.

1. ShakaZulu1

ShakaZulu1 New Member

Looking to come back home to Agon. Whats the status of this game? Dead,Alive or looking to survive?

2. Andrew

Andrew Obsidian Golem
    Staff Member BPG Representative

All of the above depending on who you ask :)

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    The Red King and ShakaZulu1 like this.
  3. Korag

Korag Forest Golem
    Hero

bit of a deflective answer don't ya think?
    I would think you would have the data to present a pretty spot on answer here and I myself would like to know cause all I have heard from people playing the game is that it is hard to find a fight without a siege happening and those are lopsided. (dead or super low active pop)

So can ya give us an honest answer regarding active pop? Leave out the sub part just active logins

4. viniciusdel

viniciusdel Wave Controller

They refused to share this data for years. Why would they do that now? Just take their word for it that the pop is on a "steady rise"

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. Void

Void Celestial
    Loyal Legend

if everyone with an active sub logged in at the same time i would say 80 total but this wont happen because player driven conflict is getting old, no created content to drive conflict has been added since champ spawns and a lot of people just don't like to farm champs ., so currently not a lot to do ., with holding having no value player driven conflict is drying up ., you have to basically act crazy and rage at everyone and you might get a siege but seems most large groups drop on hamlets because no balls
    #removeeveryhamlet
    #nonewplayer
    #allingmentisshit

6. Korag

Korag Forest Golem
    Hero

it isnt just player driven pvp, it is lack of a real good reason to get out in the world to do other than pvp tasks that are enjoyable.
    --- Post updated ---
    Why not?
    I should just assume they will never change or improve? If so then we should all just walk away now following that logic as they have made tons of mistakes already and have a not so positive track record.
    Why should I get a job now I haven't had one the past 3 years..
    That logic though.....

7. Dingbat

Dingbat Goblin Warlord
    Hero

I can't think of a game iv'e played where devs actively publish subscriber numbers, it does not help unless it's like WoW and you have fucking 12 million or whatever they had.

There aren't a huge number of people playing but there are clearly enough to still take part in all key aspects of the game, any video or testimony will prove this. There's a load of good stuff in the works and coming out shortly, an excellent time to return and rebuild banks and familiarise with the game which me and a few mates are doing.