Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

General Lee PvP 1 - 9 year old ROA prodigy

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Asylum, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

If you have to say "not triggered at all, I do not get triggered"..... You are triggered.

Dim Mok, Nat and Sique like this.
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

I did not have to say it
    I choose too.
    again, it's all bout those opinions kid
    I mean lets use a little logic here ok..
    What do I have to be triggered about? the kid did nothing to me.
    He never hurt me in any way, never stole from me. Never talked much shit to me. Did not vid me as if I would care if that did happen anymore than I do when someone else does.
    to say I am "triggered" is just someone needing something "clever" to say that really has nothing clever to say at all.

3. Asylum

Asylum Goblin Warlord

who are you in game ? and stop trying to ruin my special vid

Frog likes this.
  4. Darktide

Darktide Air Elemental

Probably a nobody that you killed and he's upset, who knows.
    Upon looking at his post history it's mostly all negative and insults.
    Definitely a drama queen always needing to be the center of attention.

Just ignore what he says and don't respond, he seems like a very judgmental miserable person.
    I told you when you posted a video people would be on here crying. It's just the toxicity of the community (some of them) and something you will have to learn to look past since you enjoy the game.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

Indeed I am just some rando bad player.

Trinity X
    Papasaurus Rex + few other names I forget.
    He did get me in a couple of duels but mostly he just died a lot
    I am not talking about his pvp skill so much. Just his parenting

Says I am seeking attention but rather than just tell his kid on a computer next to him he makes a post telling him to ignore me..
    Haha the apple does not fall far from the tree.

6. Darktide

Darktide Air Elemental

Figured as much, take it easy.

7. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

haha
    I figured that is all you would comment on...

not much else to say other than "Damn he got me"

I will take it easy though.. Thanks

8. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

LETS GO GENERAL LEE!!!
    BETTER THAN ARROW CONFIRMED?!

Johhny Mad Dog, Asylum and Darktide like this.
  9. aerodude

aerodude Goblin Shaman

Apparently you are less capable than a monkey since you still havent learned how to play this game you grumpy old cunt

10. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

ignore him he's the biggest degenerate in the darkfall community. he's salty that a 10 year old kid can play the game better than him.

Nat, Asylum and Darktide like this.
  11. Asylum

Asylum Goblin Warlord

Yo Sique You wanna go team up and kill some people ? if you still playin

Sique likes this.
  12. Sique

Sique Fire Giant
    Legend

i dont play anymore

even if i did im not worthy

13. Kade

Kade Goblin Warrior

I'm addicted. Your insults on Undertaker were priceless, I'm making this a meme.

#33 Kade, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Nat, Darktide and Sique like this.
  14. Janosh

Janosh Windlord
    Legend

[​IMG]
    big fan

Johhny Mad Dog, Korag, Bonii and 3 others like this.
  15. naturethepleb

naturethepleb Dire Zombie

Good on you little buddy. We all enjoyed your video.
    I've gotta say though, if I had a 9yr old they wouldn't be playing Darkfall.
    Just look at the way 'Undertaker' talks to a kid...
    They will learn it anyway at some point, but I'd be wanting to preserve the innocence of the child for as long as humanly possible.

Korag likes this.
  16. Darktide

Darktide Air Elemental

I hear ya, i struggle with letting him stay on the game or take away something he really cares about.
    The thing is pretty much any online game he plays people will say disgusting things, bully. Even a game like Fortnite I've heard the same kind of talk coming out of adults and other kid's mouths towards him. The game in itself is pretty safe for his age and age appropriate considering the alternatives. Luckily Darkfall doesn't have proximity voicechat so he can just mute them, which once i hear the kinds of things (like Undertaker said) i will promptly have him mute them on Discord.

Thanks for being one of those people that shares your opinion without being nasty about it <3 . Most of the time when they lecture about him being on the game it's not because they care about him it's just to mess with him or something to complain about. Everyone seems to have their own opinion rather he should or shouldn't be allowed on the game but he's a good kid and he knows not to repeat the things he hears, does great in school and behaves well outside of the game and is very very kind hearted.

Degamra, naturethepleb and Sique like this.
  17. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Hero

I just wanna say that kids are mostly reckless and they don't think, they act so they can move like water. It's not because you are a kid that you may have good reflexes at all. Being reckless allows you to fall and learn; it's a leep of faith. So if you haven't tried skating or roller-blading before, it might be too late. Also, as a kid, you are smaller and lighter. so it doesn't hurt too much when you fall.

To have heighten-reflexes, you need to get hurt a lot so you can learn how to not get hurt again as easily. You will just develop some more fear with time and you will adjust to that. In gaming, you translate that with simply losing health and not wanting to lose more health or not wanting to lose again. You just have to develop some natural fear and you push the envelope.

All these things can be developed at any age just as fast. It's just that as a kid, you are more reckless and you got more free-time for anything unlike an adult who has to work 40, who spends all his energy at work and if injured outside of work, you lose money.

Some streamers are very old and they are very good. That's because they get payed enough to spend a lot of time playing games just to become super good. In the long-run, they may develop high reflexes too.

And there's the part where some ppl are just gifted. I mean, you got ppl who can freestyle off the top fast and they don't say random shit. You got ppl who can easily memorise a book. We are all different in a way. I say they are gifted because some things don't come with practice; you are just born with it.

I mean, i'm 28 years old and i never sweat. I don't even bring a towel at the gym. I'm so healthy, that i can work-out hard for 2 hours and i still won't smell like shit. If i forget to put-on deodorant, the ppl around me won't smell shit. My fingers can't even catch the smell at all when i put it under my arm. Now, when i was 26 years old and below that, it wasn't that way at all. And i used to be out of shape.
    As you age, you may lose testosterone, but that's about it. You can still eat & workout in a way to build-up a better metabolism. Just don't take pills, most of those are scams; there's no magic pills.

So don't take it on kids, take it on yourself. It's ok if you don't have it and it's never too late. I really think General Lee will become the best DF player this year or the next.

Darktide likes this.
  18. ludmitr87

ludmitr87 Goblin Scout
    Patron Tester

good job kid! haters gonna hate, kid will dominate o/

19. Bonii

Bonii Air Elemental
    Tester

Interesting music taste, especially for a nine year old.

I’m actually pretty fascinated how quickly you have picked up the game. I’m just seriously worried that within 4 years you will end up as a school shooter like @Sique

20. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

I aint tryna ta stab ya. Bit if youre "going hard" for two hours at the gym and not sweating....its time to up your workout bud.

Johhny Mad Dog, Sique and Korag like this.