Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

GENERAL WEE PRESENTS- HOW 2 SMACK A HOHOHO (DOWNHERE EDITION)

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by AzraelVII, Apr 1, 2021.

1. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Undead Dwarf

2. Ronin

Ronin Goblin Warlord
    Patron Hero

inb4 "I was in a fp chest rFiddy sword" oh wait inb4 ........ fuck it "come in come in obe healll meee"
    --- Post updated ---
    You know what time it is?

HeganHatsumo, YapYapYap and AzraelVII like this.
  3. YapYapYap

YapYapYap Deadeye

First of all imagine being a grown man and talking that much shit to a kid barely in middle school. Saying his life is a waste while he wastes his life playing df. Second of all literally fucking embarassed bud. Inc "i wasn't fighting i was baiting" posts.

HeganHatsumo and AzraelVII like this.
  4. Virginicus Maximus

He talks shit first, I talk shit back, he screenshots what I said only, then plays the victim card. If he can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen DF is a grown man game. I was talked to way worse in DF1.

On a side note, this is getting sad. You guys seem 2 be losing sleep over me because you try to milk literally any response or retaliation from me. Its really weird.
    --- Post updated ---
    You said it not me lol. Kind of strange 2 post a fight almost losing to a naked but thats just me :kissingheart:

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  5. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Undead Dwarf

That Q5 bag didn't help him there XD Gets smacked to 1 hit in a 1v2 ouch!
    Time for him to name change again XDXDXD
    --- Post updated ---
    The 11yo called you "Dog Water Trash"

You told the 11yo he is "fat loser irl" and that "his life is a waste"

If you don't see the issue here...

6. Virginicus Maximus

And he calls me a drug addict for smoking weed, personal jokes conjure personal responses. I don't think you see the issue here, that hes not an innocent kid. He's a rat, regardless if that means a young rat or an mature rat.

Edit: Also they invented this thing called the mute button, which I used on you a week ago, and Lee earlier today. You still do anything in your power to get responses from me even after I blocked you. You're worse than my girlfriend honestly bro get a life and stop fantasizing over another grown man.

7. DeathWish

DeathWish Goblin Shaman

Dang Lee giving hands. The top two comments in his chat: “imagine setting up an ambush for 1 person” “youre such a fucking loser”. Cant help but think of mikes “ambush” video. I also remember going to silmi a few days ago and demolishing down here for him to run and have me wofed all while i was in robes. I think its about time to retire, youre like that kid in highschool who gets his ass kicked in every fight and nonstop talks shit. Your forum name is very fitting. They say people grow up and get more chill, youre a perfect example of how false that is. I used to like you, now an 11 year old looks better equipped mentally than you. Your apple fell far, hit the ground and rolled into alice’s rabbit hole. Grats on becoming a darkfall meme.

HeganHatsumo and AzraelVII like this.
  8. Virginicus Maximus

Do you even believe what you say? :tearsofjoy:

9. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Undead Dwarf

Do you? Stupid drug addict :kissingclosed:

#9 AzraelVII, Apr 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  10. DeathWish

DeathWish Goblin Shaman

Whats there not to believe when everything i talked about is on video or screenshot. Including the 11 year old being better mentally equipped than you.

AzraelVII likes this.
  11. Virginicus Maximus

I'd be thirsty for clips if I was mike too, congrats clipped me when I shot a total of 3 spells and baited him right after he 3v1's me in the city. I find it funny how you're always posting videos of other people fighting me.... oh yeah thats right, forgot you were a potato tier

12. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Undead Dwarf

I find it funny that you always lie/deny, then we remind your dumbass with a video and you completely deflect. :tearsofjoy: Stereotypical drug addict behavior.

13. Virginicus Maximus

You done? No troll, you seem quite miserable 2 me, like real shit Varekai, maybe you should take a break and breathe a little, enjoy life you know? You seem way too invested with what I got going on buddy, hope you find happiness, I'm done here, goodnight man.

14. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Undead Dwarf

I would dip out too, little bitch :relieved:
    --- Post updated ---
    lololol is this real life???

:smirk:
    --- Post updated ---

#14 AzraelVII, Apr 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Virginicus Maximus likes this.
  15. YapYapYap

YapYapYap Deadeye

Bro you are legit playing the "he started it" game with an 11 year old. Just be the bigger man and dont reply its simple.

AzraelVII likes this.
  16. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Undead Dwarf

logic and basic math are hard for that one, I'm sure our tax money will be supporting him in the near future.

17. Mitchcuse

Mitchcuse Goblin Warlord
    Wealthy Loyal

bruh this man literally arguing with a little kid lol. man no matter what atleast i know i will never be that amount of a loser lol

18. Obeesho

Obeesho Frostjarl
    Prosperous Affluent Legend

It wasn't a ambush for one person. It was a scouting of an enemy city with an unknown potential number of enemies by 2 of us.

Lee rode right by me on his way to the fight.

My reaction was a little slow because I didn't know if I was really needed and when I did show up I wasted time trying to throw a heal rather than just wof them together and disable ray or whatever.

I like the drama tho! Reminds me of the olden days which I would be happy to tell you all about.

Sique likes this.