Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Hello?

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Dotix, May 1, 2020.

1. Bojangles

Bojangles Frostjarl
    Legend

something a cheater would say

2. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

[​IMG]
    not hacking, hes just got the power of anime on his side

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Itwas Luck

Itwas Luck Akathar

can BPG please address this? Am I allowed to plug pull to get on to someone's back now?

4. N4K3D 4F41R

N4K3D 4F41R Goblin Warrior

Don't pull the plug. Just lag occasionally.

5. Garou

Garou Crypt Guard

didnt even notice this post before, he isnt lagging, he jumped, and moves in a perfectly normal trajectory for having jumped while strafing. at no point while he is visible does he show any indication of lagging out.

I saw the pictures I posted them.

And no he cant cover that distance in the given time frame, lag or not, you still move at normal speed on your client while your client isnt succesfully communicating to the server.

6. MagneticMan

MagneticMan Celestial

+1

really weird glitch, i know people used to do shit in df1 like freeze your pc for 1-2 seconds and could jump and end up on shit like the keep or guard tower, perhaps he did something to lag for 2 seconds and jump forward into melee range? highly possible

7. ArrowExpert

ArrowExpert Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Probably the awesome server with 60 higher ping than normal

Isaac Clarke and Myater like this.
  8. Smile

Smile Skeleton Archer

TBH, what difference does it make? Few days ago @Myater posted video (https://forums.riseofagon.com/threads/clown-car.20486/) that leaves no doubt that @Itwas Luck is cheating and Itwas Luck didn't get banned despite him getting caught twice there. Devs (@Neilk ) act like it did not happen. He got asked few times for a statement but we got none.

So I'm baffled by your discussion here, as already few days ago point was proven that there are cheaters, point was proven that sadly in some cases devs take no action. Since that moment I guess one needs to accept reality and decide if these rules are fine in your eyes. If you decide to continue playing I guess it would make no sense to point at suspicious actions from now on - as this is the name of the game apparently.

#28 Smile, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
    Porch and naturethepleb like this.
  9. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

You do realize brando said he died 30sec after this happened right? Would be odd to use lag switching and still lose... aka the lear ban that people (rightfully) cried about because the servers/routing are just simply dogshit
    --- Post updated ---
    Had it of been Squanto we all know he woulda been banned instantly... he got banned for literally begoning backwards lol. But it's Luck, a DF poster child. They aren't gonna ban him for even 1 day unless it's something really bad.

10. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

Why is nobody mentioning the fact he hits me twice(you can see my health tick down) with a ray and melee hit before you see him appear. The clip gets way worse when you hear the sound, which I'll upload when I get back to my desktop on Monday.

This literally means while you were lagging two instances of damage gets out, which would not register or be able to be casted while lagging...
    --- Post updated ---

He knew he was dead because the rest of his team was dead and he got chased down. Nobody would have lagged to get away with 3 people on them unless they wanted to get banned right?

11. Brando Pando

Brando Pando Crypt Guard
    Patron

If I knew I was dead, why tf would I go out of my way to use some exploit to lag into certain death? Yall are a bunch of clowns lmao

12. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

What did you hit me with, I didn't check system. Looks like you fireballs me and then meleed me before you appeared.
    --- Post updated ---
    Still waiting for you to tell me what two instances of damage you hit me with while apparently"lagging" because damage doesn't go out while lag is going on...

13. Brando Pando

Brando Pando Crypt Guard
    Patron

Still waiting for you to tell me why anyone would use hacks/exploits to suicide into a zerg. No logic at all behind your accusation besides a 7 second clip of me lagging out.

Also you think I keep a mental note of every spell I cast?? Do you think im the rain man or something?

#33 Brando Pando, May 2, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
  14. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Varangian Warthane
    Hero

Yeah I get these same spikes all day

Plus I don't think brando is shady, seems like a guy who wants to win by being good instead of cheating

15. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

I'm just trying to understand what happened, if you lagged i don't care. The fact that if you did is bad enough considering you were able to hit me twice while you were essentially invisible to me. No ghost casting? Melee swing registering on the server while you are lagging/invisible to me? That is very bad if it's a darkfall/server issue... lagging on your end should have caused your hits to not register right?

16. Isaac Clarke

Isaac Clarke Varangian Warthane
    Hero

the servers have been dog for weeks dotix, anyone that's seen me online knows how bad I teleport atm - same with others with the same isp

17. JasperHawkins

JasperHawkins Celestial
    Loyal Legend

Brando Pando is not a hacker lol...

18. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor Hero

Anyone discussing if player X is a hacker (and I'm not excluding that possibility) is missing the big picture here.

The arguments *why would he hack /if he had no chance/ if he knew he was gonna be dead* or *why does this matter if some time ago player Z spawned several mounts out of his pocket and devs did nothing* have some interesting epistemological implications...

Almost everyone is missing the point BIG TIME.

I'm no soothsayer by all means, but there is something deeper about all this.

If the company behind RoA informed its customers about all the changes being done to the game probably this would not be a surprise to anyone.

19. Dotix

Dotix Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

[​IMG]

20. MerleisAirdburne

MerleisAirdburne Black Knight
    Supporter

Thats what you get when Squanto goes around sharing his hacks