Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

HIGH SKILLED ATLEAST TOP 5 PVP

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by GBunny, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Celestial

I don't think this was top 5. It wasn't very impressive.

2. Yourlordandsavior

Yourlordandsavior Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Did you not see that sick tracking and archery aim?

definitely top 5 u should watch it again :^)

3. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

funny that when it was a legit 1v1 fair and everything it was you running for 10 mins, getting out rayed/bowed and out melee'd... only thing you did better was run (80% of the fight i would have said)... inb4 server lag excuse ps. everyone gets server lag hence the name.

Idk about that Arrow sure doesn't have problems finding 1v1's against good players... or maybe its just cause you can't beat the top tiers i don't see them in vids.... hmmm i wonder aye

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Yourlordandsavior

Legend

Were you watching the fight at all?

He was running on 1hp for solid 10minutes, 1 arrow shot and he would have lost to an unstable ping destroyer like the trashbag he is.

He hit nothing but splashes and the only time he "outmeleed" anyone was at the end when I'm slashing debuffed and he stam drains me to 0 stam because the fights been going on for 15min and melees me to death.

And not everyone was experiencing the lags as can be seen from this thread: https://forums.darkfallriseofagon.com/threads/ping-after-patch.2954/
    the cause of the lag is a mystery, because its not on my end but enough people experience to know that its a server problem but not everyone experiences it.

not to mention unstable ping doesnt affect aoe spam nearly as much as it does destroyer.

But most importantly here: I WAS PLAYING DESTROYER I AM GARBAGE AT DESTROYER ITS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT TO BEAT A MAGE PLAYER WHO IS FUCKING AROUND ON DESTROYER.

I dont know where you see top players in arrows vid, theres not a single player in the entire vid, its a bunch of trasbag stomping.

and the issue isnt me losing, havent lost a single open world fight, all the fights I find are so easy theyre boring.

AND I WANT TO YOU TO READ THIS: THIS VID IS A JOKE ITS THE WORST FOOTAGE I HAD ON MY COMPUTER PUT IN A VID, I CANT UNDERSTAND HOW ALL OF YOU 60IQ CLOWNS FAIL TO REALIZE THIS ITS LITERALLY BLOOPERS

Never thought I'd have to explain this to people thought itd be obvious.

5. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Did you record the vid? im sure you would have it since you record nearly anything? Post it to prove me wrong once and for all... cause all i saw was you getting raped and running, only time you got him low was when he was on the island and you ran behind 10 trees forcing a mage into melee as a destro and then he just stated and out traded you the whole fight after that (not to mention he had you on the run all the way up till the island fight also) out traded him once out of 10 engagements, grats bud... and by the looks of it your mage is just as bad if not worse than your destro... only good fights have been on your destro...

Iv seen arrow fight multiple good people 1v1 wager (Nexox, Elenae and so on) then also beating bird and gotja 2v2 also and then what do i get with your vids, this poop... maybe top 20 if your lucky tbh

You say that but this vid is the same quality as the rest...

#25 Juicy, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    EliteMage likes this.
  6. Yourlordandsavior

Legend

I did but I deleted it with all my leftover alpha footage when I made this vid, but I did watch it before I deleted it and while the 10minute clip didnt have the entire nearly 15min fight what it did have is elenae running around trees on 1hp for a solid 9 minutes until he stam drains me and melees me while I cant move.

The only time he had a clear upperhand was for the first 2 minutes and in the last 30seconds when I got stammed.

pretty sure the only person out of those people on arrows vid is elanea, not that any of the others are good anyway.

I understand that you suffer from autism but let me explain this to you in a way that even you will understand:
    This video is a joke vid, with an obviously trolly title, troll music, and the worst plays I could find on purpose.
    I cant understand how stupid one needs to be to think this vid is serious despite all the huge red flags waving at your face.

I havent met a single person in this game who can beat me consistenly on my mage, I was literally playing destroyer because every fight is boring on mage because no one is a challenge.

7. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Yeh i would have deleted it also ;)

I know this vid is a joke, but the thing is its about the same quality as your other vids pretty much.... just saying

Funny how you say people suffer from autism yet you are the one that pretty much cried over losing a gear bag for a torny that you would have lost first round to Brendan Murphy or Hank Williams... but instead you died to a naked.

For a guy with a massive ego you sure do blow at this game, ask arrow to give you some lessons or something he might be able to help you with that ray aim.

8. Auron

Auron Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

i don't know....but play fine close to top alpha players...
    whit out the city bonus maybe Aiz lost the fight....

#28 Auron, Jun 3, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  9. Yourlordandsavior

Legend

its almost like youre trying to imply I can no problem store hours of useless video on my harddrive just incase someone ever asks for it.

and you clearly thought this vid was serious, which can be seen from all of your previous posts, which is the reason I hate to break it to ya but youve got autism 100%.

And I'm sure I would have lost its not like the tournament was won by a low tier I've dunked several times because every good player got dqd.

And just more proof of your autism if you think it was ever about the bag, I had more gear, it was about a person who has played this game for 6 years playing like he was using a computer for the first time.

and dont worry I dont need lessons from people I dunk on the daily despite having 10x their ping.

Kwatos likes this.
  10. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Fuck just lost a gear bag to a naked, let me rage at my clan because i can't heal myself like the autistic player i am. 110% confirmed autism

until i see a vid of you killing a top tier player 1v1 you're still not in the top 10 maybe even top 20

tbh i thought all your vids where troll... look at the quality of these garbage (at best) vids.

Stay average.

11. Yourlordandsavior

Legend

cant heal while resting bud but you can do things to avoid looking into an obvious confusion, letting a naked gank and loot without knocking them or doing any dmg to them and then letting them escape overweight, while also doing 0 dmg to them as they do.

While I never claimed to be top anything I got named by a bunch of randoms for top 10, I wonder why no one named you or your boyfriend? ;^)

as I said I mostly friendly dueled in alpha, I'll leave the dunking to beta and launch, and the main issue with my alpha vids is the lack of quality opponents.

Youre literally nobody and your boyfriend isnt a top player, stay upset.

and you can see my vid of literally flawlessing elanea if you think he is a top player.

oh wait nvm I forgot bone chest gives me a magical deflect barrier making elanea miss 100% of his attacks, wasnt a fair fight doesnt count

12. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

But you can heal before you rest? its like "let me just rest here at 5% in a full loot pvp game and where there is about to be pvp..." its things like this that make me think you truly do have autism.

maybe its you killing the quality opponents that is lacking?

I never claimed to be anybody just a fyi... I play this game for the PvE and crafting ;) .

Oh and Elenae's garbage that's why he doesn't make vids.
    you should do the same.

13. Yourlordandsavior

Legend

Okay its official now you have autism

and that cant be since I kill every opponent I come across, I just dont come across anyone decent.

14. EliteMage

EliteMage Gravelord
    Patron Hero

"Anyone decent" what about that naked guy that .2'd you and took ur bag and ran off, leaving you raging for 30 minutes straight and your excuse for raging was "it's not just a game"

Grimtide likes this.
  15. Yourlordandsavior

Legend

What is the purpose of this post?

Do you think youre being witty or funny?

genuinely curious

16. nxte

nxte Goblin Warrior

The guy in the video is Dragon King right?

17. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

Clearly the best player in the game is king pat

EliteMage likes this.
  18. Auron

Auron Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Hunter ofTears is dragon king ? i think isn't dragon...

19. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

You will always be top 5 rager in my heart sarge.

Kwatos likes this.
  20. EliteMage

EliteMage Gravelord
    Patron Hero

Well he has king in his name so obviously he's good