Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Holdings are healing themself.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Jarlaxle Baenre, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Jarlaxle Baenre

Jarlaxle Baenre Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Patron Supporter Contributor

Went to ymenek and dropped a sloop. Shot the guard tower and when i asked for health check was told it was sliver of health off. I didn't believe it so i went and look it was full health. NO BODY WAS REPAIRING IT. We were shooting it damaging it in our system but after about 10 shots it would repair itself to full. This is a NaCl holding they are basing out of for tonight siege and their assets cannot be destroyed. only portals can be destroyed. Either this holding is bugged or there is a mechanic in game I am not aware of. Both guard towers are invulnerable. WEAK! This holding is on ruby. Spiked the entrance and exit down no problem. Problem started after spawned the sloop. I have video of walls repairing automatically and nobody was repairing.

Dum Dum likes this.
  2. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Pretty sure its a visual bug. The actual HP should be proper. Happened when we repaired the holding as well. Was odd asf. Could be wrong

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. red line

red line New Member

definately not a visual bug. to prove it i did 25k damage to a bank, and it kept regen to full health. this was outside of the 6hr invuln window. how much hps does a bank have? ive seen this many times with different structures the last 10ish days.

explained it in detail to busi (dont know if he checks his pms) and even summoned gm frostborn who witnessed it first hand.