Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

[HOW TO] Lose all your gear to **sholes [Mature 18+]

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by strangereligion, Jun 8, 2017.

1. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Varangian Warthane

sailor moon isn't a girl ok, she's a collectible.

2. MurdersBane

MurdersBane Goblin Scout

sir your to much of a pussy to play darkfall

nothing wrong with stream sniping... its a risk when streaming a hardcore mmo... just get shit on and go back to hello kitty online its where your kind belongs.

why?

cazz

your

crying

a

3. Ringo Starr

Ringo Starr Deadeye

I m not a streamer, I dont plan on streaming either. Its about streaming the game to make the game more famous/get more people into the game. People like Strange can definitely attract people. Right now I m watching Zorak and he already got 2 more people into the game..
    Strange has a great personality he could easily get a couple hundred people to play.
    It adds up, doesnt matter if the streamer is new, pussy, carebear whatever.

We used to have 10x the players in DFO and it was fucking awesome. Right now the game is dead in comparison how alive it was back in the days.
    Getting rid of a couple random streamsnipers if you can get a ton of new players seems like a really good idea. Especially if its some asshole vets that nobody cares about anyways.

4. Circa

Circa Black Knight
    Legend

What did you expect from a pre teen egotistical virgin ginger that would give his virginity to an anime character?

Ps he cheated in dfo cuz he's a pussy shittier nerd.

5. MurdersBane

MurdersBane Goblin Scout

why do you want to attract new players right now? they would leave from crashes and shit.. just wait and they can release this on steam.

6. Ringo Starr

Ringo Starr Deadeye

It wont change anything. We still need people to stream and promote the game. People to take in new players and show them whats great about the game. If we build that foundation now, it will make steamrelease a lot better.

7. Clarence Swamptown

Clarence Swamptown Black Knight
    Legend

Dolphin's a good guy. Yall just a bunch of retarts.

Pvp and pking is part of the game. If a player is turned off by watching someone dieing and losing his stuff, all he's ever gonna bring to this game is 10$ for the first month then quit. I highly doubt Dolphin runs around stream sniping left and right. I also think Strange is deep enough into Darkfall not to quit over this, I just don't understand all the crying and accusations, also the hypocrisy of some posters.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    strangereligion and sky like this.
  8. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

Darkfall is the reason why darkfall isn't popular... I love the game, but lets be real.

Slayven likes this.
  9. Ringo Starr

Ringo Starr Deadeye

Its obviously true that Pking is part of the game. But cheating is not. And this is not about pking.
    I haven't seen a streamer quit because of PKing but a lot of things can't be streamed/ it isn't fun to stream because you just end up getting streamsniped period. And that is what this is about cheating/streamsniping not pking.

10. Clarence Swamptown

Legend

I hate stream sniping, but there is a difference between doing it once because you realize someone is close to you and just going out of your way to stream snipe someone over and over for days, which is something other players do/did and I don't see threads of them being called psychopaths. Also... what about cheating? This is an empty claim, you are just parroting what you heard/read. How is what happened cheating?

11. Ringo Starr

Ringo Starr Deadeye

Streamsniping is obviously gaining an unfair atvantage other competitive games punish it just as hard as using an aimbot and ban people for it. Streamsniping in a competitive game is cheating.

12. Clarence Swamptown

Legend

Darkfall is an open world mmo, not League of Legends or CS. Yes, it sucks and it's bad for the game if done repetively, but it is done to find fights, not to wins games where ranking/money is on the line. It isn't even close to be as bad as using an aimbot in a game like DF. If they start banning people for stream sniping, which they won't, they would need to ban a whole lot of people... ever watch Dread OG's stream? The poor guy is getting sniped constantly. Someone who did it once would be far down the list of who "deserve" to be banned for this.

joshuawn likes this.
  13. Ringo Starr

Ringo Starr Deadeye

Agree with the "fun streamsnipe". Its completely ok, some streamers even incentive it and its fun to watch. However if you watch Strange do his tradepath run there is a full group of the same vets waiting for him every time. Its not fun doesn't promote fights, does nothing, but its just blatant cheating and you even have the people bragging about how easy it was in his streamchat every time.

Dont agree with Dread being streamsniped a lot btw. He maybe gets streamsniped 3-4 times a stream when he streamed. Which is completely ok considering how much he streams.
    In UW there were people completely getting bullied out of streaming. We had people like KyKy killing a streamer 10+ times and literally camping outside the savezone making sure he never leaves it until he either quit the game or shut down the stream.

Imo in order for this game to get big we need a system to prevent that from happening. A ton of people will look up Darkfall: Rise of Agon on Twitch when its on steam and having a healthy pool of streamers is absolutely necessary to promote the game.

14. joshuawn

joshuawn Ghost
    Legend

you just pulled a full fucking hypocrite.
    i don't know who you are in-game, but i will make sure you get a bindcamp & i'll stream it for good measure.

15. Ringo Starr

Ringo Starr Deadeye

What I m saying is so far the streamsniping doesn't make his stream less fun. Sometimes its even fun for himself. He pretends to be mad(or is mad) gets couple people they chanse the guys usually he ends up with more gear than he had before.
    Its not like he had to shut the stream down because literally everywhere he went he got streamsniped.

Dude he farmed all his magic to max live on stream sometimes he even wasn't even sniped once for a full stream of idk many hours.
    He can still tab out do his cupid thing and whatnot, he isn't getting streamsniped like crazy by the same people over and over again.

It works for him, streamsniping doesn't make his stream less fun/ he isnt getting streamsniped to an extend that he has to shut down the stream or has to do something else that he doesnt want to do and makes his stream less fun.

16. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Dire Zombie

How Is this dumb thread still gaining this much attention?

joshuawn likes this.
  17. MurdersBane

MurdersBane Goblin Scout

cazz ringo wants people banned for playing the game.... next he will ask for people to be banned for killing someone at a spawn... or for boat jacking... or for logging in.

18. Ringo Starr

Ringo Starr Deadeye

Yeah banning people who go out of their way and cheat to kill newbs is completely unreasonable. You must be one of the people who cheats and pretends that he is a good player.

19. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

Dread OG is a noob, you have no problem with him getting sniped.

You're braindead.

20. Ringo Starr

Ringo Starr Deadeye

I said he isnt suffering from much it right now. He isnt getting exessively sniped. He has his people next to him he calls them and snipers get owned. So it doesnt affect him much. I pointed that out as someone mentioned dread more or less "being ok" with getting sniped. He however is doing PvE only on ruby with only allys next to him.
    He also mentione

It still sucks for him sometimes, but he has not been hit hard by streamsnipers so far. He also has a ton of playtime in df1 so he isnt really a complete newb..

#100 Ringo Starr, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017