Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Hussey Man you silly boy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Burglary, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Burglary

Burglary New Member

I am a week into this game, I went to a village yesterday and killed Hussey Man. He then proceeded to absolutely rage out at me in private message but I kept calm and was nice and gave him all his stuff back and even 50k worth of selentine ore to help him because he said he had no more money for gear.
    Today, I go to another village, and there he is again. I kill him again. He calls in a member of SWAT named Almost Famous. Almost Famous then kills me, res's Hussey, res's me and then Hussey ganks me and talks shit lol. I am a solo player and dont care for politics but I dont like being called a liar either. He of course tried to spin it.

Attached Files:

#1 Burglary, Sep 26, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    Hotot, Methodico and Akamenos like this.
  2. Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer Air Elemental
    Wealthy Legend

3. YapYapYap

YapYapYap Goblin Warlord

yeah he did the same thing to me. went to a Chaldean and ran and died then raged for 15 minutes in pms

4. Varekai

Varekai Celestial

Ignore him, he’s a horde alt, plays a noob then brags about having 13mil. Pmd me for a discount on 120 pots a day after pming me and cussing me out. Told him no, called me the “nono F word” continued to spaz out. I reported him but I guess the word is tolerated now.

5. TyteDaddyTite

TyteDaddyTite Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Bonus points on this post for taking a picture of your screen with your phone and not a screenshot.