Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

I did zero work scared in dragon

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by quietnoobz, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Marxman

Marxman Varangian Warthane
    Loyal

Ahh, now all the sudden you are concerned about fights not being close when you happen to be on the losing side? How convenient.

I said before the siege even started that for most city sieges scroachers are usually worse for the attackers, I used talpec as an example of how the scroachers would constantly be on the back of the attacking force and not really negatively harm the defenders at all. Almost every siege was us attacking you guys, so when you had all of the advantages on your side you never complained about how unbalanced or unfair it was, but when you guys finally attack us at our city (as opposed to us always attacking you guys in your cities) all the sudden these advantages are a major issue? Absolutely golden.

This isn't an issue with siege mechanics btw lol, defenders will pretty much always get a massive advantage and that is just pretty much how it's always been everywhere, including real life. The only issue here is the advantage wasn't yours for once, and you got shitstomped for it.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Scrapnotcrap, Nat and Sero like this.
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

case your incapable of basic comprehension, which often seems the case.
    What he did was simply made a statement, he did not offer any concern or complaint he just made a statement.
    In your head you twist it around into something it isn't.