Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Inactive houses hunt

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by novihchek, Apr 11, 2021.

1. novihchek

novihchek Goblin Warrior

It would be nice if you can hunt some inactive houses and capture it for yourself.And take safe loot...
    I heard there is american culture to hunt warehouse containers of inactive ppl.

2. Cool hwip

Cool hwip Deadeye
    Hero

House banks are now tied to your regular bank. Also when you cap a house you get none of the old items that were in it anymore. The old way was fun but I think this was also put in as a way to get rid of unused items from economy.

And the House banks were bugged to shit. Years ago I had mine dupe all the shit I took out the day before multiple times. I reported it but it still happened months later so my guess is it was better to get rid of the personal safe.

3. novihchek

novihchek Goblin Warrior

When house owner loosing ownership,house dissapears to nowhere now...this is sad.Isnt it better if active players can capture it and live there,like it was in old days??Loot inactive safes is very good for full loot game.

Methodico likes this.
  4. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

There was a lot of fun around houses back in DF1 I don't understand why they changed it in RoA, I still remember fighting like 6 v 12 for like an hour over a LV at Harjik, was a fun fight and they constantly kept coming back. Eventually we won and I claimed the LV and got like 2 mill gold worth of loot and split the loot between the 5 people who helped me cap it.

There was also plenty of other fun fights over houses, I think it was umberto who got rich as fuck capping houses, he always seemed to manage to cap them some how if I remember right.

It was also nice to have a secondary bank for bank space, I guess selling bank slots is one of the reasons it was changed, the problem is with the changes they made to houses + the AH (vendors are now pointless), and the billboard system houses are kinda meh now.

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  5. Synna

Synna Black Knight
    Loyal Patron Legend

way to ruin a week long of no posts

Collapse Signature Expand Signature