Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Intensity drama unfolded

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by CreZee, Apr 8, 2019.

1. CreZee

CreZee Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

So I keep getting asked what happened with the leadership in Intensity, and instead of having to explain multiple times I’ve decided to, in the best of my abilities, unravel what happened. For those of you who were under my leadership, I hold no ill will toward you and enjoyed our time together. Wish you all the best. To everyone else, enjoy the drama!

So, from day one I wanted the clan to be relatively free from server war politics, which is why I made my little zerg clan instead of hopping in with one of the other ones. However, when we tried to do offensive sieges the entire server showed up. In Elharrat we didn’t even get to fight Raaps clan and our stones were blown up by “The Third Army”. In our defensive sieges, we were able to defend our stones but still got attacked by scroachers, specifically The Third Army and Defiance. We were allied with Booty Kraken and Battle Saints at the time, against the wishes of Thor Grim who wanted us to be 100% solo.

At that point the guys were really wanting us to get some mines to standardize full plate. I told them the only way I felt that was possible was to have a siege pact with one of the major clans, or start hiring Mercenaries to keep the sieges clear and let us focus on the main targets. Thor Grim and his cronies said if we went down that path of “nutcupping” they’d leave. We sieged again, and again we were wiped by scroachers. Due to this and the fact my officers refused to make any deals with outsiders, I felt like I needed to step down as SG since I was basically a lone voice in the political structure of the clan anyway.

The next day, Thor Grim and his buddy had our clan retreat from a village and degear when we had 10 guys. They were afraid of six Third Army guys coming to hammerdale to wipe us. Then after we beat the 6 guys in robes, they tried to shit talk us, and when we responded Thor Grim and Kantor cried about it and said they didn’t want us to get targeted by The Third Army and said we weren’t allowed to talk back. I had already left the clan at that point because of the whole demanding to degear in our own holding. What was meant to be a strong force was taken over by a bunch of pussies and I wasn’t going to sit there and watch it be ran like that.

At no time did I suggest nutcupping with Legion. In fact, they were going to be the target of our first mine after dealing with Chaldean Dynasty. However, I wasn’t opposed to finding ANYONE to help police our sieges and us do the same for them to stop the rampant scroaching, and apparently, this was unacceptable. In previous versions scroach groups wouldn’t really directly interfere with siege forces. I’m this version, they bring their own siege force. It’s sad.

This is the story to the best of my recollection.

Good luck with the future fellas.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Marxman, DeadlyHit, Fengor and 4 others like this.
  2. BeatIt

BeatIt Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

6 TTA in robes raiding hammerdale.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CreZee likes this.
  3. CreZee

CreZee Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

Let me clarify, the TTA were geared, almost all of Intensity degeared down to robes at the command of Kantor/Thor

Dim Mok likes this.
  4. Inkarnation

Inkarnation Frostjarl
    Legend

Thats sad, shoulda kicked the pussies and taken over
    App up to drifters boo

CreZee likes this.
  5. BeatIt

BeatIt Obsidian Golem
    Loyal Legend

well shit thats bad

Dim Mok and CreZee like this.
  6. Lincoln Hawk

Lincoln Hawk Fire Elemental
    Legend

Ive never once been a robe for a single fight since Ive come back to the game, nor would I ever encourage it, thats just a blatant lie on your part and anyone who has played with me in the past knows Im not afraid of losing gear.
    Your ambitions of the clan and its current placement were completely unrealistic, saying you wanted to wipe defiance off the map just cause they raided us before a siege etc etc. All I ever said was the clan needed time to improve, while your head is in the clouds thinking were anything close to a factor when you are a below average player yourself. Sometimes you have to take a reality check, chill the fuck out and take it step by step, instead you lost your mind and rage quit a clan you made without any discussion whatsoever.
    On the shit talk, you're right I did ask you to chill out with it, your arguing numbers with Saint lol, whats the point?? Its ok to die in a pvp game and the only thing you have done is make yourself look a fool, congrats on that.
    People need time to get into this game, and you do nothing but take people down a path of burn out with your ideas of grandeur, the clan will be better off without you, sorry we dont want to cup nuts at every opportunity to get the W, we'd rather try solo and lose in the process cause it makes it all the sweeter when you do finally achieve something.

Good luck with your new new clan, anyone with a brain will keep players well away from it though, you've cemented your reputation as a complete fucking idiot. GG.

This will be my only post in this thread, this drama is pathetic and it seems you thrive off it.

Scrapnotcrap, BumpyKnuckles and Sero like this.
  7. CreZee

CreZee Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

My ambitions? The only targets I had were Chaldean Dynasty and Legion, you pussy. I’ve always acknowledged I’m not a top tier PvPer and I never intended Intensity to be a clan full of elitist losers like you. Sorry you’d rather nutcup with lootwhore Kantor and his brother in Defiance so you two never have to worry about losing gear bags.

You’re going down the wrong path. You’re going to make the clan fall apart(as it already is), or you’re just going to ragequit RoA entirely like you always do anyway.

Later kid.

Dim Mok, Marxman and Kol Taggar like this.
  8. propain

propain Black Knight
    Loyal Hero

Well about the robed thing I'm like 95 percent sure a few of our guys loaded in at the same time in robes and thought it was a huge raid. Herd mentality went to are we down gearing, and after a quick clarification everyone was told to nut up and throw gear on.

Was just a little confusion imo.

Blaze and Sero like this.
  9. Kol Taggar

Kol Taggar Infernal
    Loyal Legend

this reminds me of some Soldiers of Eanna shit right here. love it. keep it up boys.

Dim Mok, Marxman, Fengor and 3 others like this.
  10. CreZee

CreZee Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

NO QUALMS KOL. NONE.

Dim Mok, Kol Taggar and Inkarnation like this.
  11. KoKane

KoKane Celestial

That's unfortunate.
    Sorry to hear a new clan on the scene was hit hard like that. Hopefully it's not too big a deal in the long run.

Any ideas why Third Army and Defiance were policing the outcome of your sieges?

Dim Mok likes this.
  12. CreZee

CreZee Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

I think the state of the game just has people doing stupid stuff every chance they get because they are bored, or toxic, or [insert reason here].

The Elharrat siege I think was just a massive blob of everyone showing up to the siege because it was two new clans and maybe the excitement got the best of everyone. My original suspicion was that Raap hired TTA. I still haven't had that confirmed or denied. Defiance caught wind of it and showed up as well and so did other scroachers. TTA dropped a stone and piggybacked, but focused us down and destroyed our stone and left theirs vulnerable to be quickly destroyed by Chaldean Dynasty so they could keep their city. Intentional or not, I don't know.

The Skaranibbean sieges weren't affected by scroachers directly I don't believe.

The Somerstone one was completely obliterated by Mass Exodus, who came to kill Defiance but then saw our gear bags and got hungry.

Dim Mok likes this.
  13. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

This guy fucking gets it

Pretty much was cemented in my book the day he raged out on me for getting shwacked trying to jump me at gardarocs and calling me a hacker, lol.

14. CreZee

CreZee Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

Dear lord kid. You don't realize I was just trolling and having a good time, yet? Yikes..

Dim Mok likes this.
  15. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Hei Zei stepping up his shit talk game with this, i like it, i like it.
    --- Post updated ---
    we weren't lol.

Except for elharrat, but that was an isolated issue.

16. Volfen

Volfen Infernal
    Loyal Legend

What actually happened was Funky went AFK in Khayud and Saint put him on a raft and took him all the way to Jhali, then your whole siege force recalled/runed in and they were stuck in there. Operation rescue Funky ensued and he came back just in time to fight, and we had a pretty long fun fight with your force which we end up winning.
    By that point we figured we'd check if anything down there was being sieged, and sure enough there was a siege. With a raging boner from the previous fight, it wasn't long before we figured we'd piggyback and make ourselves part of the siege officially (we weren't scroaching at this point).
    There was a lot of maneuvering from us trying not to get caught between either of the other 2 siege forces and the scroachers. We blew up your stone and stopped an attack on ours, but once we spotted some Defiance we figured there'd be a massive zerg coming our way so we decided to focus on winning fights and ignore our stone, which eventually got destroyed.
    All in all though, we had a ton of fun and there was what felt like hours of constant chaotic bang.

Sero likes this.
  17. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

The state of politics on this server makes it hard for any new clans to pop up without joining one of the 2 sides that have been locked into this clusterfuck of perpetual stupidity; Neither side really understands how to end a server war and move the server forward (PS: It involves actually winning.)

If you don't side with Legion, Cry Gaul spews bullshit at you until you actually become his enemy, at which point he can claim "he was right all along!" For example: We don't actually like Defiance, we simply REALLY don't like legion/rats. Its an enemy of our enemy sort of deal. We even tried to make a deal with Rats to stay out of each others wars, but they got shitcanned so badly they resorted back to zerging us down.

Rats cant crack it on their own, Legion can't crack it on there own, so that creates 1 blob, trying to survive the Defiance blob (which doesn't even matter since the 2 are too scared to fight each other). So in the end you got these 2 blobs of pussies that won't fight each other but will take any opportunity to fuck with other smaller clans.

#17 Sero, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    Ch4r4x, rats, BumpyKnuckles and 2 others like this.
  18. CreZee

CreZee Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

That's the first bit of sense you've actually made @Sero. Proud of you buddy. And not one Beta cuck was involved!

Dim Mok likes this.
  19. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

I actually make a lot of sense, all the time. People just don't want to actually listen because they have preconcieved notions of what I'm about. But im actually about making sense...

20. CreZee

CreZee Windlord
    Loyal Supporter

Well all I have to go by is what I hear and see in chat the past month I've played the game. And everything I've said regarding what I've witnessed as to the downfall of your clan and the toxic nature of the noshow siege spam strat, isn't wrong. Whether you like it or not ;)

-Unless you'd like to go on record and clear up why you're so toxic in Agon chat & siege warfare. Haven't really gotten your side of it. I assume feelings were hurt well before I got here.

Dim Mok likes this.