Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Ironwrath hamlet is smote by justice

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by merkmerk73, Jun 7, 2017.

1. T00L

T00L Goblin Shaman
    Legend

merk you should do these illustrations for ANN
    @Umberto

strangereligion and wolfgang like this.
  2. Umberto

Umberto Spellgazer

That would be incredible. @merkmerk73 the invitation is very much open! :grinning:

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Khazgol likes this.
  3. ijharb

ijharb Chosen of Khamset
    Supporter

I came here looking for this.

hahaha amazing.

Navlaan and Swing like this.
  4. Wendigo

Wendigo Dire Zombie

Nice, instead of Marmaduke we could have Merkaduke.

Bladra and Mea Kulpa like this.
  5. Good Friday

Good Friday Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

all i have to do is kill your bank for free pr0n?

koruun likes this.
  6. Wendigo

Wendigo Dire Zombie

I happen to know for a fact Ironwrath has minors enlisted. Those dick pics are a trap.

Good Friday likes this.
  7. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

still 100% supporting the sheer awesome hilarity that is this chain of events and the accompanying works of art (and i do not say that sarcastically. there is a dankness there not oft found around here)

Aparks, protip: ur gunna lose the propaganda war hard if u dont embrace the shenaniganry mate. get someone in ur clan to make some tasteful memery and embrace the spin

8. Foomanchu

Foomanchu Goblin Warlord

shortly after the Vellenyth siege last night, Ironwrath and Outlaws turned on me before deallying (we had allied up for the defense nutcup)
    Seems these two clans have no honour and I would support any sieges against them
    +1 for merkmerk asset and art

wolfgang and Navlaan like this.
  9. Vandal

Vandal Goblin Shaman
    Legend

What do you expect from a clan that kills dorf noobs at kobold and goblin spawns?

10. Rawr

Rawr Chosen of Khamset

Got a name on this person or persons? Or just more rumormongering.

We were allied to all the temp allies until the next day after the siege.

11. Darkwulf

Darkwulf Gravelord

Damn dude. You sound so hardcore in this post.

12. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

I've known Foo for 7+ years now, maybe more. That's not how he rolls. Also, he clearly said he was still allied when they turned on him. If you need names and he doesn't get em on before tonight, I will.

Slayven likes this.
  13. Rawr

Rawr Chosen of Khamset

Thank you, if someone did this, they will be dealt with but throwing out accusations is pointless and makes both sides look bad.

Temporary allies are supposed to be respected and given safe passage upon leaving, not stabbed in the back.

If it's true I'm sorry, like I said I am after names. If I have names I can action accordingly. Without it, I am looking at a pile of bullshit and told to deal with it.

14. Foomanchu

Foomanchu Goblin Warlord

unfortunately, since we were allied, I did not pay attention to names and it definitely caught me off guard
    the icing on the cake is, my journal death log does not show any deaths beyond June 3rd (the siege was late night on the 9th / early 10th)
    I definitely have died several times since the 3rd lol
    all I can tell you is how this happened. I wish I had the foresight to screenshot my system log for all the damage done to me (was in the water NW of vellenyth after pulling off after chasing the midnight nation boat, so I was on the surface parrying and transfering and failing at water begoning. I was concerned with surviving, not getting their names)

I did not call for you to do anything about this either. All I did was offer a warning to others and declare my (personal) support on sieges against your alliance. I do appreciate your willingness to try to make it right. Alas, I have no proof but like you, I do believe in reputation (which is why I have kept the same name for years) and I am not willing to lie over something as simple as a death

Slayven likes this.
  15. aparks

aparks Obsidian Golem
    Legend

I wasn't there. It I did ally everyone at the siege. I had a sub leader I ally after siege the next day I did notice about 5 clans still allied to us. I was helping my parents since my dad had a stroke. I couldn't pay full attention. Anyways sorry about the issue.

16. Foomanchu

Foomanchu Goblin Warlord

sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he is doing better now

This didnt happen the next day though.. probably within 30 mins of the siege being over, after chasing midnight nation for their boat

17. Rawr

Rawr Chosen of Khamset

Not a problem at all, sorry I did not recognize the name and people are in a habit of jumping on the bandwagon as you can see from this thread so far.

And yes reputation is everything in this game, as myself, kept the same name and my surname does carry some weight from back in the day. While they are long gone and I have lost my ties to them, I still carry the tag as a few of them have found me recently after coming back. They don't carry the tag but they still respect me just the same.

I always try to show the upmost respect for people, that's why I want to make it right or show people this is not right. If we temp-ally someone, they should be shown respect. We do have a number of newer players who might not know the unspoken rules and our leadership wasn't all there so couldn't control things as well as we could. We threw our support as we needed to, even if things were chaotic.

Going forward for this thread, if anyone has any issue with any ironwrath member, screencap it. The ironwrath guys do not purposefully hunt down noobs at goblins.

While they do kill harvesters and people around the hamlet, harvesters expect to be hunted down as they are loot pinatas, and if you are near someone's holding, expect a fight. I fully expect the same if I wander by Darkmoore after all. (Saying this one because it is a super active city, not due to any other reason)