Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Ironwrath New Management

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Quinten Arroyo, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Uzik

Uzik Wildtribe Mage
    Affluent Legend

At first I thought this thread was some dude who jacked SG from parks and demoted everyone as a troll.

The fact that this is real is amazing. Nothing beats Darkfall politics

I can't believe AParks actually thinks constant sieging is what clan members want. Even a "good" siege will equate to about 30 minutes of PvP and 2+ hours of waiting and getting ready, and a bad siege will only have 5 minutes or less of PvP. We've made a point to only have a single city to encourage people to raid us, and it has worked! Between city raids, VCP, Dungeon runs and the occasional siege, our guys get all the PvP they could want.

And I completely encourage you to carry through with recruiting all our people who really want to join up with you. Officially have my blessing. I'll wait with anticipation to see swarm of people leaving our ship to jump on yours.

/popcorn

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Owyn Magnus and WildWood like this.
  2. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

You alliance sieged a new player can out of the 1 holding they had, so I dun get where all this shit is coming from or why you think you deserve sympathy

Scrubby Bear, WildWood and Bladra like this.
  3. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Fire Elemental
    Legend

Never heard of Ironwrath. New clan?

Inkarnation and WildWood like this.
  4. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

Thanks for the kind words, you psychopath. All this drivel makes me realize you clearly have no idea wtf you're doing. You killed your own clan, you killed your own Alliance by sieging 3 times a week, every week when you weren't ready for it. You burned out your members, painted a huge target on your back and then alienated your Allies in their time of need, by unallying them. On top of that, your allies, or ex allies have targets on their backs because of how much shit you talk, how many enemies you created and how many of those lovely 3 sieges a week you did, with the help of mercs, no less.

When will you realize that by using those mercs, you're actually not helping your clan / alliance to grow or learn from their mistakes and instead you just ride the coattails of whoever you hire and essentially allowing them to do all your work for you in sieges.

Meanwhile, you sieged us at Unelak and got your ass whooped all over the battlefield and the only reason you won was because of your mercs. From that point forward, you continually contacted us, asking to ally you, or siege pact with you after you just took the only holding of a very small clan. Don't you see the irony of that? Why the fuck would we ally you after that? And why the hell would we give you siege pacts on all of your holdings when all you do is siege non stop and put huge targets on your back all week long, every week. You were writing checks with your mouth that you could never keep. Meanwhile, I'm trying to keep my guys engaged, get through the player grind all the while having constant pvp from people that are quadruple our level and just camp our spawns 24/7, but hey, lets throw those guys into constant sieges every week, when they can't effectively level their characters or build their banks. Riiiight. Great idea. On top of that, let's paint a huge target on us, even moreso than it is from the groups / clans that see us as easy loot.

As for people contacting you to join, that's priceless. All the while, an entire allied clan of yours left you and joined us, almost immediately after Unelak siege and have been here ever since. But hey, keep spinning your insane drivel for all to read, and really get a grasp for just how far off your rocker you are.

But hey, you keep letting your players (and SGs no less) raid NPC cities in Infernal and r50s and 60s (on week three of the game) and burning down new players, effectively driving them out of the game with WoFs, AOEs, 90 nukes, etc etc. But hey, you enjoy those r20s and 30s and banded bro. You do you. I'll do me. You enjoy your clan and your game.

Oh wait

5. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

damn wild wood gots the meanies in em hahah

Uzik, Myater and WildWood like this.
  6. Myater

Myater Cairn Giant
    Hero

Basically this.

Uzik and WildWood like this.
  7. Korag

Korag Evil Eye
    Hero

ahh thanks Myater, I need that like really bad I was super worried about my like ratio.. Thanks bro..
    :)

Myater and WildWood like this.
  8. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Parks has never been a factor and never will be, he hoped clans so much in dfo he thought he could lead an alliance/clan and clearly he can not.

WildWood likes this.
  9. AzraelVII

AzraelVII Deadeye

:tearsofjoy::sob::tearsofjoy:

Bloodline is dead
    Sinister are casual noobs

10. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor Supporter

This is gold. @WildWood - if you don't put Parks' "Your(sic) a giant vagina" quote in your sig, then you're a giant vagina.

Talth, Tuloth and WildWood like this.
  11. Uzik

Uzik Wildtribe Mage
    Affluent Legend

Who is Sinister? Are they some sort of NEW or DFU? Never heard of them...

WildWood likes this.
  12. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

Complete(d).

13. Mega

Mega Earth Elemental
    Legend

+1

14. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor Supporter

I love you.

WildWood likes this.
  15. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Wildtribe Mage

It is really sad that this thread devolved in to ... this. Why anyone had to interject anything more than a good luck or best wishes, I will never understand.

Good luck with your new clan Moltan!

M ~

Nat, Bladra and WildWood like this.
  16. WildWood

WildWood Dire Zombie
    Benefactor

Good luck w/ your new clan Moltan!
    --- Post updated ---
    I love you too, boo. Let's go Birds!!!

Bladra likes this.
  17. Cagori Rei

Cagori Rei Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

/me enjoys his beer on the beach while reading this

WildWood likes this.
  18. Vandal

Vandal Goblin Shaman
    Legend

Tell me why we should give 2 fucks about zag when you take the last holdings of small clans and let your guys sit in dorf lands camping noobs? Id rather continue to play PUBG as I watch sobad's stream of him running trade routes.

Aparks starting a "noob" clan, killing dorf noobs at kobold spawns, and then leaving the noobs he recruited high and dry... who could have seen this coming?!?
    Just like df1 all over again.
    lol

[​IMG]

#38 Vandal, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    TryHard, Bladra and WildWood like this.
  19. Talth

Talth Goblin Warrior
    ANN Reporter

20. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Tester Contributor

Can we get, The Ballad Of Assassin Parks next?

Tuloth, Bartlebe and WildWood like this.