Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Poll Is the game boring for you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaRoky, Sep 6, 2020.

?

Is the game boring for you?

1. Yes

67.6%
  2. No

32.4%
  1. MaRoky

MaRoky New Member

Just curious.

2. onslaught

onslaught Black Knight
    Affluent Loyal Patron

You instantly jumped to the top 3 most punchable people on these forums, grats.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Sameog

Sameog Gravelord
    Legend

Yes. Game is just zergfall, timerfall, farmfall, and bank staring... boring.

I play this game for the amazing and unique combat. But good fights are too few and far between to justify logging in.

So I wait impatiently for ARENA.

I hope it wasn't a false promise :(

The Red King and Bonii like this.
  4. Sasabazmeg

Sasabazmeg New Member

Arena is a false hope. Look at a moba game when a smurf join a game... and this game doesn't have thousands of players to keep a rank system well balanced. How will an arena be different from a village fight when you know a guy is online and queuing who you don't want to fight? Poor Lee was begging for people to go VCP for villages for billboard, no one showed.

Here is what going to happen:
    Join arena, loose to same people over and over again, stop joining arena, arena limits to the same players and their alts, becomes boring, no one joins after some time.

Next: Ask for wager duel system in Sanguine :)

5. Sameog

Sameog Gravelord
    Legend

It will be different because it is a guaranteed fight and you will know that it is not a zerg. As long as they don't penalize people for losing it shouldn't be a problem. Plus ideally there will be more than solo queue so you can play with your friends.
    You also seem to be assuming that the game will stay dead after the arena gets added. Keep in mind that there has still been 0 advertising for this game (thank god). There should be plenty of low skill players to fight each other. Alts might be a problem, but if a person wins all of their fights they should rise through the ranks fairly quickly.

6. AAetius

AAetius New Member

This game is fun and not boring to me.

onslaught and MikeJT like this.
  7. Volfen

Volfen Celestial
    Staff Member Developer Loyal Legend

The difference is that it's going to at least be an even numbered fight and more similar to a duel in that you wouldn't spend the entire fight worrying about getting jumped by a third party. It would also be streamable content, unlike pretty much the rest of the game where getting sniped is a major issue, which is potential advertising for the game.

If it's not full loot, it would also be a great way for people to practice without being forced to join a clan.

8. Mega

Mega Earth Elemental
    Legend

The server is dead. May as well just make it an arena game and see if that can be a success!

The Red King likes this.
  9. Not_Primetime

Not_Primetime Infernal
    Wealthy Legend

Why is this community full of fuck tards?

Bakken and MikeJT like this.
  10. MikeJT

MikeJT Black Knight
    Supporter

At least with Arena they're going to have regional servers so I might be able to get a tight with a low or at least even ping with my opponent.