Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Join Defiance and get yourself killed by Squanto &Animal.

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Scrapnotcrap, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Obsidian Golem
    Hero

First, when i made this thread, if they were gonna say shit like:''it's for practice'' that is still killing allies, ganking and looting. That's actually fine it's how i've learned to be as good as i am and always on my toes.

I wanted to bait them to say that.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. foxynate

foxynate Goblin Shaman

Nah man I looted him. Then I bind camped him. The Secret is a cancerous tumor that must be removed from RoA. Also bind camping is the only way I can score kills or ganks. :(

Myater likes this.
  3. Yomi Scythetalon

Contributor Streamer Legend

Can't get bind camped if you don't log in.

4. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

thoroughly convinced everyone who posts shit as dumb as this suffers from some form of severe mental degradation

they don't team up to fight for easy wins, they team up because most other people have real shit mentalities and aren't eager to improve. thats been the case with 90% of good groups since the dawn of time, hence why every time most of them try it, it ends quickly.

notice how good groups of players let in a shitcan when they find one who also has a competitive outlook? it's because said shitcan actually takes criticism and tries to get better at the game, something the average darkfall gamer doesn't care too much about.

tfw i only reply to dumb posts like this these days

Squanto and Kantor like this.
  5. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Not everybody is going to go (or should go) full try-hard mode lol, deal with it

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  6. Yomi Scythetalon

Contributor Streamer Legend

I always go full try hard and I think I turned out alright :p

Marxman likes this.
  7. NonFactor

NonFactor Fire Giant
    Affluent Legend

Why darkfallers call 'nerds 'as 'elitists'?

GrimReapiN likes this.
  8. sky

sky Undead Dwarf
    Benefactor

completely ignoring the fact that having an interest and enjoyment in victory =/= tryharding

you should expect those who do, to play with those who could care less about winning and self improvement? and you don't see the own flaw in your stupid ass statement of "good players only play with good players so they can beat up weaker players"?

im done here

9. GrimReapiN

GrimReapiN Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor

Thats a damn good question.

All these normies in the world say they play games, not a one heard of Darkfall or Ultima.

10. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

It really is no secret. There's a reason this war is happening, theres a reason it happened before. Anyone who sucks off scum just to secure their victory is scum themselves. The dupefiance scandal is no coincidence to the matter either.

Scum is Scum. Come to your own conclusions. Choose the right side folks.

Scrapnotcrap, Mea Kulpa and Marxman like this.
  11. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

So you've never once in your entire darkfall time grouped with them? Or played with King Lear who is a trade ganker? Or is trade ganking not scummy? Hmmm. You also use to be in our clan. You also sided with us in the last server war. This is just weird coming from you lol.

12. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

No, I've never played with Squanto or Juice actually. I've never begged them for help or rushed to save them either, as you consistently have.

You keep bringing this up, and it's propaganda. Lear told Maryjane BEFORE the ALLEGED trade ganking: "If I catch you trading out of my city, I will gank you." Which is a fair warning. Nothing was done to Maryjane until SHE initiated a trade with HIM.

Think about that. Thats like a cop telling you: "Show me your hands or I will be forced to fire." and you choose not to show your hands, and then complain when you get 12 bullets in your chest. Like what?

In Alpha... Choosing to remain and choosing to leave are 2 different things that implies a decision based on conclusions, Myater. Easy on the gymnastics.

Huh?

13. Myater

Myater Eodrin
    Hero

1. I'll look around in vids to see if that's true, I'm bored gimme a bit.
    2. Lol you guys are full of shit. He asked to buy her food and traded her and trade ganked her on stream. The fact you're lying about something that's on video just shows you're scummy.
    3. You left because you ran off on your own, died, and raged people didn't go out of their way to save you. You rage logged out of coms after raging for a bit and dropped clan. Again, tell the whole story friend.
    4. Defiance/Reign vs Grief Goons alliance and a like 2 instinct. I'll link the vids if you want. Helped you get talpec and some other shit lol.

14. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

False, I left because you guys were ADHDing around a chaos city while a siege was occuring. I clicked the leave clan button right then and there and proceeded to mute comms and run off on my own since it was clear you guys were tards.

I wasn't apart of that. I wasn't even in REIGN for that. Infact, I seem to recall winning a talpec siege for Grief Goons alliance because someone allied instinct.

phuture and Marxman like this.
  15. Bartlebe

Bartlebe Chosen of Khamset
    Loyal Patron Legend

I was ready to get booty bothered about killing allies until I saw this was from 2012. Nvm.

Sero and Myater like this.
  16. foxynate

foxynate Goblin Shaman

I'd argue both sides are pretty scummy. But you're wrong on myater running to anyone in africa or instinct before this server war. Defiance has a vet zerg and wouldn't need help from Africa if they weren't drastically outnumbered by themselves.

17. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

No im not. Has occured plenty in the past and occured right infront of us which is what started this.

No one falls for this bullshit anymore, come up with a new line.

18. foxynate

foxynate Goblin Shaman

Hey cool man, you do you. Keep trusting the conspiracies your mind has hallucinated instead of someone who has no reason to lie.

Thanks for the fun siege fights.

19. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

Sure thing!

20. Featherbeans

Featherbeans Fire Elemental
    Hero

I had never seen that video @Animal. I came for dessert and ate the main course. :D
    And nvm what is happening in the video.
    The real question is how the fuck Animal or anyone could play with that fps.
    Holy shit.