Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Join Defiance and get yourself killed by Squanto &Animal.

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Scrapnotcrap, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Marxman

Marxman Frostjarl
    Loyal

It's literally on video though, we (legion) were fighting both defiance and reign in a 3 way battle, reign took a lot of casualties and decided to go defend their siege stone, we began to push into defiance and we were very clearly winning then all the sudden africa jumps in to cup their nuts. Not just by hitting us in the back, but also by just straight up healing defiance. It's not like we had overwhelming numbers, it was about as even as it could possibly be and at that time period we were losing the vast majority of our fights against defiance, so for one of our very very few wins to be stripped away by an africa nutcup is pretty god damn annoying, so we allied reign in retaliation and now we are getting MUCH better fights than we were in the past.

Reign did, but not Sero. He joined after that era was already over and I was helping reign even though they honestly didn't deserve it after, like you said, siding with you in the last server war against us. Which we only really survived because of Calf.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Sero likes this.
  2. Dotix

Dotix Stormgraive
    Wealthy Legend

Jeuss christ some of you are really disconnected from reality... The greatest trick kapteeni pulled was to convince the world he never existed...

3. KapteeniKoukku

KapteeniKoukku Wildtribe Mage
    Streamer

BAN SQUANTO KILL ME

4. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Infernal

You can drop the holy crusade justice fight or wathever delusional thing is going on with you, this whole idea that you got of you that you are the "noobs" and you are fighting for the "noobs".

Since Legion actually is pissing off new and returning players, you can't play that card anymore. It's been played out and it doesn't match the behaviour ingame.

Korag likes this.
  5. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Obsidian Golem
    Contributor Streamer Legend

You play Darkfall long enough you see yourself become the villian.

6. Marxman

Marxman Frostjarl
    Loyal

This is just semantics. I never said we were all noobs defending other noobs lol. Most of us are pvers/crafters/older folk etc. Not ALL of us, but a massive portion. Defiance and africa are the opposite, especially africa. Besides, idk how we are the villains when we didn't start the war and africa/defiance kept bragging about how easy they will win it because we are so bad. Now they want to quit after losing a 60v70 in their own hamlet. Seriously, fuck them.

Doesn't match the behavior ingame? What behavior? Actually winning more than half our fights FOR ONCE? So the first time we ever had the upperhand against defiance, we are supposed to give it up immediately or else we are the bad guys? Dumbest shit I've ever heard, it's obvious you being allied with them allowed them to poison your mind, this makes me a sad panda. I really liked you.

#46 Marxman, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Sero likes this.
  7. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Obsidian Golem
    Contributor Streamer Legend

Honestly defiance are the bad guys here.

Marxman and MikerotchBAGFACE like this.
  8. CaptainAmerica

Loyal Legend

Rhy still trying to play the victim/underdog card even after moles are gone? How.... surprising? :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Jean-Claude likes this.
  9. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

Didn't you join Defiance? lmfao.

MikerotchBAGFACE and Marxman like this.
  10. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Infernal

Oh, you changed them from noobs to pvers/crafters/older folk now. I see.

The behaviour of annoying, pissing off and sometimes even harressing new and returned players. So it's all bad "Elitist" team up and pvp with you but it's okay for you to zerg, out gear (while having more experience) smaller, casual people and clans? You don't think your being a hypocrite?

I never made a thread about it. I don't care but this whole holy saviour hero of Agon doesn't sit right with me. It annoys the real players that are REALLY casual. Because you keep putting players who even play more then most "elitist players" in the casual/noob/crafter/pver zone while they are clearly not casual if they play more then 3 hours a day. No matter how they spent their time.

Espcially when ingame your clan is one with the worst behaviour. It just is... But you wont ever see or experience the game from our side unless you go and make an alt and get into to world with 1 or 2 friends and see which clan is really acting like a dick. It won't be Defiance. I can tell you that.

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  11. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

Yo. Quick question. Do you know who's nuts you guys have been cupping?

Let me jog your memory: https://forums.riseofagon.com/threads/actions-have-consequences-initiative.14414/

That started because noobs got tired of being on farm/bindcamp status and decided to naked zerg squanto down btw. A friend, said it best: "overfishing."

I've never really understood why squanto and his suckers have always had a circle jerk going with defiance, my initial guess was something to do with disco, but now... idk...

#51 Sero, Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Marxman likes this.
  12. Bladra

Bladra Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor Tester

That man took the time to write you a thoughtful and fairly polite evaluation so that you could look at the disgusting vet zerg you guys have created and you just dismiss him.

Jean-Claude and Johhny Mad Dog like this.
  13. Marxman

Marxman Frostjarl
    Loyal

How would you know how our clan acts ingame when we pretty much never even see you and my only interaction with you ingame was killing you at the khamset spawn and trying to give your infernal bag back?

Everything you think of us comes directly from what you hear from your defiance allies. The "ingame interactions" you have with us are by word of mouth from people who have every reason to lie about us.

I never said it was just casuals, or just noobs, or just pvers, it's a combination of all of these things. This is a game of semantics when we just keep going back to the meaning of words rather than the actual substance of what's being said.

Mea Kulpa likes this.
  14. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Infernal

We didn't fought at a khamset spawn and the interactions I refer to are based upon my own or guild members which are my friends. I do not blindly believe what any says and I don't care either. I base my judgement on my own experience.

15. MikerotchBAGFACE

MikerotchBAGFACE Infernal

Hes john shitwood

Sero likes this.
  16. Sero

Sero Evil Eye
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG]

17. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Ghost
    Legend

sero can't get enough of those legion nutz

18. Marxman

Marxman Frostjarl
    Loyal

Says the kid who has had a secret alt in dupefiance :tearsofjoy:

MYATER SUCKER!
    MYATER SUCKER!

chad likes this.
  19. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Ghost
    Legend

Yeah, it was a secret for like 3 days....?

Don't blame me because you're dumb as a rock, that's on you bud.

20. DeadlyHit

DeadlyHit Infernal
    Legend

I feel like Legion have some special version of Darkfall where they dont see what actually happens just what they want to see..