Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Jokers [All TZ - PvP]

Discussion in 'Clans Recruiting' started by Gryphon331, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Gryphon331

Gryphon331 Goblin Scout

Jokers is recruiting. We were started by a few EVE Online transplants who picked up a couple of DFO vets and ran with it. We've been having a blast in RoA and would love to have a few more Jokers along for the ride.
    • New players friendly, we will show you the ropes, don't be afraid to join due to your skill level or how long you've been playing. We will help you learn.
    • We're active in all Time Zones.
    • We have daily operations including piracy, villages, raids, dungeons, and whatever strikes our interest.
    • We have a firm no douchebag policy, if you're abrasive or otherwise not fun to hang out with on comms please move on.
    • 18 or 80, age doesn't matter so long as you don't act like an idiot.
    • A microphone is required to join but if you're shy don't be afraid to apply, we would still love to chat.
    • Be able to die with dignity. This game can cause the baby rage but use it as a learning experience, not a chance to ree on comms.
    • Unless the server goes down when we have 2 sloops out, in which case ree away.

Contact 'Pell Helix' in-game or DM me here.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. uiht77

uiht77 New Member

Hello I am an interested person. I've heard many great things about this guild. I would like to join, because your guild has every necessary qualities that I am looking for.

Yours truly
    Artarist BloodyBlade

3. Gryphon331

Gryphon331 Goblin Scout

Why you sound like an absolutely charming individual and we shall speak the moment the servers aren't resting with the pepperoni!

4. Good Friday

Good Friday Wildtribe Mage
    Legend

reeeeee, these guys are nice, and were good in eve. good luck in darkfall!

Korag likes this.
  5. jakobmillah

jakobmillah Earth Elemental

Still looking for people from both EU and NA.

6. strangereligion

strangereligion Akathar
    Streamer ANN Reporter

These dudes do sieges and sea towers and all the things. Pell is good people who talks like a RPer but fights like a man.