Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Just for the record.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kras Treetall, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Kras Treetall

Kras Treetall Akathar
    Affluent Loyal Legend

I get lots of tells and messages asking me about what is going on and why we are doing what we are doing. This is just to let everyone know. A week ago I "thought" that Sicario were friends of ours.

Justice has always been and will always be a good aligned clan, as in we are not just murderers, we do not kill, attack, or bother people without provocation. I personally have never been able to play that style of play just because I feel bad for doing someone wrong that has never bothered me. I just cannot do it with a clear conscience. We have always been a new player friendly clan and will always be.

With that being said, being the good guys does not mean we are scared to fight. We may not win and we may lose a lot of gear but we are not afraid to fight.

I took a break from the game and came back about a week ago because Justice took Zag and I was excited to work on my ship building. The sea tower came up and we had about 5 members that wanted to go try to capture the sea tower. Well, I am excited about ships anyway so we all load up and go to the sea tower. We show up and shoot 5 cannons at the sea tower for a long time. Bear in mind that we are not looking for a fight, we only want the sea tower. We understand that there is a very high possibility that we will lose our Junk(ship) if we get attacked because we are not a strong enough group that we can confront the vets in a pvp situation. After we had been shooting the Sea tower for a while a raft came at us as if trying to board our ship. Jazz calls for one cannon to shoot at the raft because we do not want to give up our ship if they can board us. After they keep approaching and it looks like they are going to board us he calls for more of us to pull off from firing at the sea tower to shoot the raft. We sank the raft, and drove the boat forward to keep them from boarding us. We keep shooting the sea tower and eventually get the win, we were all super excited because it was our first sea tower. A Schooner comes after us and starts firing at us, we fire a few shots a them, not knowing who they were. When Jazz got a tag on the boat he called for us to quit firing because it was Sicario, who we "thought" were friends or ours. We quit firing and drove our boat away. No way in a million years would I have fired on friends of ours intentionally.

Our clan was super excited, especially the new players that had never even fired a cannon before. Good fun stuff for a noob clan. Then we look in Agon chat and see it was all spammed up with Dirt, Ballz, and Funky saying stuff. "see if I ever let a Justice person live again", "BANAGAR WILL BE MINE!!!! MARK MY WORDS!!" "THIS MEANS WAR!!". At first I just chuckled and told my clan "they are friends of ours, they cannot be serious", no way they could take a sea tower that serious. Even when they went "WARY", I still told my clan "they are just trolling", they are friends of ours. I suppose me being a friend to someone does not mean they will be a friend to me.

I did not think they were serious until they raided our city to kill us. I was not there when that happened but it does need to go on record that they raided us and tried to kill us, no biggie, a surprise to me for sure(friends I thought), but come raid and kill us, ok. They did not win the engagement and were killed. Keep in mind that they attacked us in our city.

Then they came back with more numbers and started doing asset damage to our city. I am really blown away by this. In shock almost, just cant believe that they would do this. They are vets and Justice has very few members right now. Mostly all crafters, gatherers, and pve'er's. There is nothing that can be done. They just continue to level our city just to flex their muscles and show us who is boss. This would have continued for no telling how long if Wolfed Down had not came and killed them to put a stop to it. We had no way of stopping it which Sicario knew to start with, they did not go start a war with a strong clan that could face them head on in a pvp situation, they decided to push the new players around.

We started doing asset damage to them in return. They kill us constantly, degrade us constantly, send us tells constantly. They siege Banagar and bring half of the server with them and they win Banagar. They said it was primetime fun, what that means is they did it when they had dozens of people online to help them and it was a beneficial time for them. It was basically the middle of the night for a working man(me)on the east coast that has to get up at 4:30am to go to work. They win Banagar. We siege them but we lose that siege too.

We offered to stop the war if they gave us Banagar back, they laughed and told us it would never happen.

We did not attack them first, they attacked us first.
    We did not do asset damage first, they did asset damage first.
    We did not siege them first, they sieged us first.
    We did not bind camp them first, they bind camped us first.

Everybody that says that the newbie clan should not be doing what we are doing and should just stick our head in the sand and let vets push us around without fighting back needs to be the one to start running the newbie clan. We will continue to fight them by whatever means we feel is effective. If they had really wanted pvp they would have picked on a stronger clan. They just wanted an easy target is why they chose to make themselves an enemy of Justice.

Also, my clan has outvoted me and we wont stop if they give us Banagar. My clan would rather have Unelak. If they give us Unelak the war will stop. (offer valid now only, may not be valid in a few days.).

Sorry for the wall of text yall.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    #1 Kras Treetall, Jul 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  2. Scrapnotcrap

Scrapnotcrap Eodrin
    Loyal Hero

Keep-on fighting. Don't take nothing from them. You are past that at this point.

Keep your Justice pride and keep fighting. Most importantly, raise the moral of your clanmates.

I'm sure you guys want blood too even if they are not good in general, but that war will drive them to get better as the time goes on.

I once was a noob in a large clan too and we kept getting attacked by several clans: especially zealot. Yet, we had a very good leader from empire and he never complained about shit so we never complained as-well.

If you really represent ''justice, you must always keep a smile in the face of danger; always. That will inspire the rest of your clan and most importantly, show them that you are having fun since this is not RL. And don't limit yourself, call as many friends as necessary if you have to.

3. JEDIMind

JEDIMind Black Knight
    Wealthy

Only one holding matters for you, and its the one on Ruby you need to get.
    Game needs clans like you guys.

Edit- think you guys should take the far south east city.

4. Vhyle

Vhyle Goblin Warlord

Good read. Keep up the fight man. Thing is youll get pushed around and some people will be like .. thats DF ... survival of the fittest, but if you can stay the course and they keep pushing, eventually other clans will step in and lay the boots to them.

You guys arent a vet / pvp minded / blood thirsty group, so do what you are doing (because everyone knows getting good and being a pvp guru doesnt happen over night) .. writing posts on the forums and keep your story public. More and more people will start to side with you until the tides turn.

5. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

theres no content for new players (and casuals maybe). its a forever issue and it should be something for BPG work hard.

vets always will play with population existing.

at this point everyone here knows how territory control will be for noobs right? get raped.

Sero and streaml1ne like this.
  6. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Infernal
    Loyal Legend

Wow... and you accused us of being liars. Going the extra mile here aren't you Kras?

You stole the seatower and then ran away. Not a huge deal b/c seatower loot is pretty garbage but we wanted a fight.
    We took our boat to your city and blew up walls until you came out to fight. We fought, you lost, it was fun.
    You cried in global and Defiance came and caught us by surprise and killed us. Again, it was fun regardless.
    Note that at this point we were happy having found some fights and never would've returned to any of your holdings.

Then you began a full week's worth of naked battlespiking ALL of our holdings. You had 5+ members spending hours upon hours each day from server up until server down doing nothing but making trips on foot to our holdings naked with 50 battlespikes. For a week.

For a few days of the above we didn't mind and figured you all just needed to blow off some steam. It's Darkfall after all and you can do whatever you want.
    After we realized it wasn't going to stop and we were left with no other option to retaliate... we took Banagar from you. You brought all of your friends and allies and we brought Pantheon to help out and no one else. There were lots of fun fights, lots of strategy employed, and we had a pretty good time. It's too bad you left us with no choice but to siege you.

Throughout all of this your members (Wes Furtive, Slick Willy, Daddy Kras, Salty CupCake, Steppn Razor, Crazy Jass, and others) have bombarded Agon chat with lies and propaganda to drum up the pity party WHILE they're naked in our holdings throwing battlespikes.

At this point you continue the naked asset at all hours of the day and run at the first sign of any kind of fight. We're not invincible and we're not even a very big group. I don't want you or your members to quit the game but what you're doing will lead to just that.

Every other clan in the game loses fights and you don't see their clan leaders throwing in the towel and telling them to get naked and pull out some battle spikes.

quietnoobz likes this.
  7. Kras Treetall

Kras Treetall Akathar
    Affluent Loyal Legend

#1. There is not one lie in the post that I made.

#2. I have not even started looking for a towel, much less thrown it in.

#3. You are still left with no options other than to retaliate. (or give us Unelak).

#4. That is the best offer you will ever get. Aside from that option Sicario or Justice will no longer exist.

#7 Kras Treetall, Jul 23, 2018
  8. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Infernal
    Loyal Legend

I guess we'll see how long your members enjoy naked battle spiking, huh? I can't imagine it's much fun but if that's what you enjoy then keep on truckin big guy.

9. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Celestial
    Legend

LOL wtf is this pile of trash?

Here's what's happened over the past week...
    Kras: "ok boys, we're going to naked spike 24/7 all their holdings. then we're going to spam agon chat and the forums and cry to everyone else that we're being picked on. sound good? ready, go!"

Sorry Kras, you can't play the victim card when you're the aggressor.... not the way it works.

10. Kras Treetall

Kras Treetall Akathar
    Affluent Loyal Legend

Spoiler Alert!!! I know this has several ways that it could end, but if it ends with Sicario quitting the game it will be because of BPG and game mechanics allowing this to happen and they cant play such a stupid game. It could have nothing to do with Sicario owning 20 holdings and still having to bind in a chaos city because they do not have a single bank standing because they wanted to push the noobs around.
    --- Post updated ---
    Nice! you actually said a true statement. We are the aggressor.

We were not the one that started the war tho.
    --- Post updated ---
    While I am actually filling everyone in on the truth. Wes Furtives name keeps getting thrown in here as being involved. As far as I know Wes has not thrown the first battle spike or shot a single cannon shot.

Todd of Hartford and Wes Furtive like this.
  11. Wes Furtive

Wes Furtive Obsidian Golem
    Legend

They're lying so much they've even fooled and blinded themselves. Funny and sad.

12. Funky zeit

Funky zeit Infernal
    Tester

Daddy Kras you're gonna wind up getting put in a home if you don't stop acting crazy bud

quietnoobz likes this.
  13. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

whos lying I trust your word over others

Kras Treetall likes this.
  14. Harley Franklin

Legend

This might get me to start playing again
    --- Post updated ---
    Huge bank with nothing to do

quietnoobz likes this.
  15. quietnoobz

quietnoobz Chosen of Khamset

Good read.

Kras Treetall and Blaze like this.
  16. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Infernal
    Loyal Legend

So you're saying Wes Furtive is not involved?

You're saying we're lying?

Who's this here defending Banagar at the siege?

Double Dragon... out here not getting involved. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

Funky zeit likes this.
  17. Kras Treetall

Kras Treetall Akathar
    Affluent Loyal Legend

Whatever you do, do not put the entire quote up. Pick and choose what you quote. You might can even find a half sentence here and there that you can use.

Wes Furtive likes this.
  18. Blaze

Blaze Black Knight

Where the video of Wes throwing battle spike or using a Cannon:sleeping:
    Looks like someone who saw a fight going and helped out Justice :tonguewink:

19. Wes Furtive

Wes Furtive Obsidian Golem
    Legend

@Quin Tessence has a video of them shooting the sea tower for several minutes. They see a raft and shoot at it because it looks like the raft was trying to board the ship. Quin isn't in Justice and doesn't know the previous mostly friendly stance Justice and Sicario had before and no one else was able to get a tag to see it was Ballz Face. All they saw was someone trying to board their ship and if Ballz got on there he probably would've killed the whole 6-man crew by himself, not because he's great but because Justice has mostly newer and casual players.
    upload_2018-7-23_16-6-21.png
    As you can see here in Agon chat (snipped from the end of Quin's video), Daddy Kras and Crazy Jazz were just excited about their first sea tower and apologized about shooting Sicario. Sicario claims this was a snipe but Justice was there all along on the other side of the sea tower just minding their own business
    -------------------------------------------------
    What happened next was Sicario went and raided Zaghuroth because they were mad about not getting the sea tower, even though Justice has been friendly to them since inception basically, since before they reformed from Seamen Storm (which I was in). Me and @Funky zeit were always buds too and Kras being my dad that just carried over. That crew used to come hang out in Andruk and duel with Justice and crew.

So like I said, Sicario decided to raid Zaghuroth and do asset damage to Justice because they were upset. Justice decided to retaliate by doing asset damage back to Sicario. Bottom line is you guys started this by doing unnecessary asset damage.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Now some clear lies and false information @Sicario: Justice capped the sea tower on 7/16 in the evening. You hit them that night, declaring yourself an enemy of Justice. You then go to say Justice spent a full week destroying your holdings but it was less than 48 hours.
    You sieged banagar on 7/18, maybe you forgot how to count. That's TWO days after you
    raided Zaghuroth, less than 48 hours later. Some week huh? A week is 7 days by the way, just fyi.
    --------------------------------------------------
    You guys had a full crew of Sicario, a full crew of Pantheon and a handful of Zillians helping you. We had a tiny handful of Justice, me, 2 reapers and Jman so again, more lies.
    --------------------------------------------------

Next up, I haven't thrown a single spike, nor participated in anything Justice is doing. They're handling it allll themselves and doing just fine. You're also saying we're all throwing propaganda (even though I'm not even included) but really these guys are just trying to keep things straight cause all you guys do is lie and look for pity from the community for who knows why. You just need some recognition or something? Egos getting weak past age 40?
    ---------------------------------------------------

Sounds like they actually are having a good time and it's you guys getting flustered about it :p

Sicario dealt the first blow and they've been trying to make it seem like they're the victims ever since.

Correct, I have not been involved in any asset damage against you. I logged in to help defend their siege. I hadn't played for a week or so prior and haven't played since the siege. Just helping my friends and family because that's what you're supposed to do.

20. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

ya great! now darkfall is smelling like it should smell.
    drama + hate + lies + revenge + grudge.

game is popin boys, keep it going.

#20 NonFactor, Jul 23, 2018
    Johhny Mad Dog likes this.