Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Just for the record.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kras Treetall, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Blaze

Blaze Varangian Warthane

Lol I enjoy when shit happens makes the games interesting, go pvp be salty could care less, and how it seems is that dirt got a little but hurt and was out for revenge :p all good people have their right to be salty, I just think its funny why its now that Sicario have decided to pick on Justice seemed like u all were cool with each other for a little while.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. CaptainAmerica

CaptainAmerica Air Elemental
    Loyal Legend

Lots of crybabies in here. If you can't handle a few walls being destroyed you aren't cut out for this kind of shit.

DRINKIN UP DEM TEARS

Blaze likes this.
  3. TyteDaddyTite

TyteDaddyTite Obsidian Golem
    Legend

Everyone needs to quit caring if a BPG employee plays the game, that's all I have to say. Fuckin' losers.

4. BumpyKnuckles

BumpyKnuckles Dire Zombie

In Afrika we like Justice. I do not know who these other people are

Johhny Mad Dog likes this.
  5. CaptainAmerica

Loyal Legend

They’re imposters.

6. Madmatt

Madmatt Deadeye
    Hero

None of you know me but I've been around sine the beginning and the only TRUE statement in DF politics (as in real world politics) is that everyone lies and sugar coats to sell their side of the story or their agenda. Just duke it out and let the chips fall where they do. There is no such thing as good guys or high moral ground in this game, never has been and never will be. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to you ;-)

7. Vhyle

Vhyle Goblin Warlord

Yeah I was all about Justice and the little / good guy fighting back, and staying strong in Agon .. then this just happened ...

I was attacking a mob (im 1000 alignment and have no guild tag at all so not political) and Lord Havyk came up and started unloading on me. I tried to run away (didnt even attack him as it totally shocked me someone was even there) and he followed me 1/2 way across the map until he eventually killed my mount .. then ganked me.

Justice seem to try and talk on the forums to gain the support of strong guilds / players yet do whatever they want in game.

Im fine with it as that is DF .. but if they are all on the forums talking about being noobs and we are the "good guys" I just wanted to set the record straight.

Peace out

8. GrimReapiN

GrimReapiN Chosen of Khamset
    Contributor

Lee brothers work from home and constantly play. They do not soawn items. That's what youre insinuating, please dont bring the Lee brothera into your drama.

Wes Furtive likes this.
  9. Todd of Hartford

Todd of Hartford Goblin Warlord
    Legend

Hope that's not true

10. Havyk

Havyk Goblin Scout
    Opulent Legend

Yes it is true.

He was at the same spawn I’ve been 4v1, 2v1 and jumped 1v1 at in the same day. You don’t see me crying on the forums. after I found out who he was I pm’d him and found him sitting at the bank in hintenfau wanting to give his bag back. He never answered

11. Vhyle

Vhyle Goblin Warlord

This is your justification? I had actually started fighting the mob and you simply started unloading. Not to mention even then I didnt fight back only ran. I have died countless times and no one has ever read about it on the forums. They only read it now because of the "mantra" your guild is trying to uphold and asking for backing by other more seasoned clans then you play completely opposite.

You no doubt would have given me my gear bag back considering the plate helm was the nicest piece of armor and the R40 daggers with a Q1 keen sure are pricey lol. Considering I hadnt even killed 1 monster there wasnt even fat mob loot.

I definitely do not miss that gearbag and am in no reason why I posted. Your guild says one thing and acts completely opposite.

"The Good Guys"

CaptainAmerica and Jean-Claude like this.
  12. Havyk

Havyk Goblin Scout
    Opulent Legend

I’ve been in this clan a week, idk what there “mantra” is nor do I really care. They seem like a good group of people and I enjoy playing with them.

Idk how long you were at the mob spawn, idk if you were doing multiple spawns and I had just happened to catch you there.

I really didn’t even fight you for your gear or your “fat mob loot” I fought u just to fight because that’s what this game is.

I didn’t know if you were one of the four that jumped me earlier that day because it happened pretty damn quick and I didn’t get tags on everyone. So I went back there with full intention of killing whoever I saw there, unfortunately for you, that person was you

13. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Spellgazer
    Legend

Sounds like Justice is griefing noobs again...

DADDY KRAS, WILL YOU STAND FOR THIS INJUSTICE?

14. Kylock Linoge

Kylock Linoge Goblin Warlord
    Legend

You're a liar. I've been back for a week and have been jumped and shittalked to by Justice members for no reason. Nice try though :D

CaptainAmerica likes this.
  15. CaptainAmerica

Loyal Legend

Apparently Justice gets to decide when they want to be the "good guys".

16. Mea Kulpa

Mea Kulpa Akathar

I ran into a Justice guy today and he was as nice as nice can be.

M ~

17. Void

Void Chosen of Khamset
    Loyal Legend

Gg is on some art of war shit. Don’t be a victim. Just grief them any chance you get .