Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Just one more reason why BPG should have REMOVED mob dropped gear over r30

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Battle Smurf, May 13, 2017.

1. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Fire Elemental
    Legend

Who gives a shit. Mob drop gear has and always will be inferior when compared to enchanted player crafted full dura gear. They made it even worse with the mob drop loot change in beta, now most mob drop r50s and r60s are the same damage as like r30s with a fraction of the durability. Once in a great while you will get one that is on par with a player crafted weapon but it still won't be full dura and not worth enchanting.

The durability bug is stupid, but just be happy it happened now and not when everyone has fully enchanted siege bags that were all changed to mob drop.

Super Star and Lexendros like this.
  2. Lexendros

Lexendros Infernal
    Legend

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  3. Copperfield

Copperfield Black Knight
    Legend

smurf your so mad all the time..

why not just play the game and be happy that we got it and wait for the idea's that BPG comes up with..

4. Ron Mexico

Ron Mexico Fire Elemental
    Legend

To put things in perspective, during DFO the mob drop weapons were all the lowest possible player crafted damage and low dura, which is far better than what you get now. You know how many times I heard someone complain that someone had a mob drop weapon in DFO? 0 times. You would get laughed at for trying to use mob drop weapons for anything but a scroach bag. Now they are way worse than that and it is suddenly a "Game breaking problem?" Hint: It's not. I'll take 5 player crafted JBs over 25 mob drop JBs any day of the week.

nuclearping and Super Star like this.
  5. RootedOak

RootedOak Oak Lord
    Legend

Just for perspective, the bug caused things to reset to "mob drop" items. Which causes them to be the base values of a low roll craft. So I have 7 r50 polearms that are now 70/70 dura and 0.80 damage. Not really a big deal cause Polearms are dogshit, but suppose I looted more of them before the bug was fixed and they were greatswords, then I'd be set.

#85 RootedOak, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  6. foggen

foggen Goblin Warrior

Been away for like a year and this Battlesmurg guy still spamming crybabythreads. Some things never change for sure.

nuclearping and RootedOak like this.