Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Just to replay history

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Bradtide, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

I just wanted to repost a prediction I made awhile back about blackwater trying to kill this game. Boy did i hit the nail on the fucking head. Yall want to just zerg the fuck out of everyone all the time, well guess what bubs, now you got nobody to fuckin fight because you did indeed kill the game. good luck have fun

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
    --- Post updated ---
    On a more serious note....I think clans should be limited to 2 cities and 3 hamlets. They way smaller clans can atleast have some of the shit holdings to call their own.

3. Zeb

Zeb Infernal
    Wealthy Hero

You kidding? and give up the glorious portal network that is Blackwater?

I suppose all the sharp corners in Darkfall should be rounded too.

Yomi Scythetalon likes this.
  4. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

there's just too many ways around that.

Besides, being in a small independent clan (unless you're pvp gods) has never been and never will be viable. They will be an easy target, and people usually go after the easiest targets, so they will either be griefed out or absorbed.
    --- Post updated ---
    This mean you're going to join/ally us soon and be a cuck like you did when you were talking shit about how dayar/grimtide were ruining the game?

I'd take the constant cries of zerging more seriously if the same people always crying about it didn't also turn a blind eye to elitism at the same time. Only reason they don't want zergs is so their elitist groups can be even more unchallenged than they already usually are.

#4 Marxman, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  5. Bradtide

Bradtide Crypt Guard
    Contributor Hero

id never ally with you, I don't seek the path of least resistance. And for the record you are the elitist

6. Yomi Scythetalon

I mean Legion wasnt always so big. I remember when they were the last active clan and the pumas as along with the squanto gang visited them each and every single day. They played it smart. Good for them.

7. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

You honestly CANNOT be this clueless. It's pure insanity.

So you're saying, the "elitests" (tta/defiance/Dayar, pretty much anyone that isnt you), dont want zergs so they can be even more unchallenged. But those elitests fight each other? So are you saying they arent challenged by each other or?? But they're all elitests?

It's quite remarkable that you can sit there and type something like this, and still be able to vote.

Back to Calf kid. Enjoy bank staring.

#7 Sero, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
  8. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

But that's the thing...they literally don't fight each other lol. We've had countless sieges against both clans, how many times have they sieged each other? Less than a small handful and I'm pretty sure they were all no shows.

Dayar is the only elitist clan who sometimes does like to fight the strongest groups, but grimtide pulls them in exactly the opposite direction 99% of the time when he gets the chance.
    --- Post updated ---
    Says the guy who had his clan destroyed by dayar then went on to be their cuck boi

9. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

:oncomingbus::oncomingbus::oncomingbus::oncomingbus::oncomingbus:

Slayven likes this.
  10. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Celestial

It did work perfectly fine in the previous DF versions. Sadly it's not the case in RoA

11. Yomi Scythetalon

Damn lowkey called grim a bitch!

Marxman likes this.
  12. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

I understand that since you guys dont leave Calf unless you have a siege force on, your only content is dropping a siege and hoping to zerg down some smaller clan but...

The "elitests" you speak of enjoy raiding cities, VCPs and having even numbered fights between each other. They like this because they have the brain capacity to understand that any troglodyte can zerg down their enemy, and it just stops being fun. Apparently for you guys its the only way you'll ever win a fight which is why you dont leave calf unless you can. Theres plenty of video proof of the "elitests" fighting each other, which is why its quite astounding that you can sit there spouting your delusional bullshit.

#12 Sero, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  13. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

So you're admitting your two sides literally never siege each other? Because "reasons"? LmAo :tearsofjoy:

14. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

What? People don't siege because sieges can be cancerous to organize? You need a content creator thats willing to plan and organize so it's not just a show up 30 minutes late and lose (hey, this sounds familiar, makes sense now).

You'd know if you actually led and didn't just blabber delusional bullshit on the forums.

Scrapnotcrap and Slayven like this.
  15. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

More excuses why you NEVER siege each other? Lmao, keep em coming

16. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

upload_2019-8-6_14-54-17.png

Korag, Johhny Mad Dog and Slayven like this.
  17. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

18. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

the "elitist" clans are who? dune rats, squantos crew and arrows? squanto had 1 holding, why siege their only holding? arrows clan had 2 (none now), we were the only ones with holdings. I literally have dozens of videos of fighting eachother, so do they.

You've not only drank the kool-aid, you've butt chugged it.

19. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Well like I said before there are some inconsistent exceptions like dayar who do like fighting other elite clans but you aren't taking into account all the clans like absolution who aren't around anymore (because they were driven out by elitists), tta/defiance may not be that elitist compared to dayar/africa or w.e. but compared to otg/absolution/battlesaints etc they definitely are. There aren't just two tiers, "elite" and "noob" lol, there is a huge gradient and everything is relative. And of course, there are exceptions (but exceptions prove the rule).

Think they want to do even number fights against squanto and animal or something like that? No way, they only want to do even fights against people they think they are comfortably better than. Which means the whole thing about even number fights is some useless bullshit ego tripping they were never serious about.

#19 Marxman, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  20. Sorrow Avaritia

Sorrow Avaritia Obsidian Golem
    Hero

I have never understood this line of thinking, surely you just fight who ever you come across unless they going to zerg u down hard? Personally I have never went out looking for a specific clan other than times when I know its a populated city and it didn't matter what the clan was just the likely hood of a fight. The only difference is that bad / noob clans tend to spend a lot of time in a main city and that information tends to travel fast. I never really knew where any of the other clans lived, even when I was in TTA / Defiance there wasn't really a main city. I never knew where to go to find most of the better clans.

Other than that there has only been villages, which was random people and random numbers, but if you see like double your numbers capping you don't go.

I think a lot of the clans you are talking about that avoid each other just tend to fight who ever they come across.

Johhny Mad Dog likes this.