Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Just to replay history

Discussion in 'Rise of Agon Videos' started by Bradtide, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

We should honestly just stop replying to him. His moronic blabbering is more toxic than any "griefer" he conjures into his head.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Squanto

Squanto Frostjarl
    Legend

just popping in for a sec to say thats not true at all.There are only ~5 players in the entire game other than the ones in our clan that like fighting other good players, and none of them are in dayar. The rest of the playerbase just like winning and don't care how the fights at as long as they come out on top.

Marxman likes this.
  3. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Just as a general rule if you see me talking about almost anything, I am talking about it in relation to sieges. I wasn't saying they don't go looking for each other at random villages lol or mob spawns, ofc all that stuff is random, what I'm talking about is that they literally NEVER siege each other no matter how rich they are, they are too scared.

But they have each sieged us a million times and we have sieged them even more.

4. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

Or maybe the reason you get sieged so much is because you took loads of holdings while no1 was playing, so they siege you to get them back, then you siege them, so they siege you so the cycle continues.

Korag likes this.
  5. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

I hate sieges terribly boring and tedius. And if Animal is on the opposing side of the siege force its a sure loss. Has anyone seen this nightmare kid? Im still looking to bury my sword in his skull.

6. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

I thought animal just rushed the other side in banded leeroy jenkins style.

7. Yomi Scythetalon

Yomi Scythetalon Cairn Giant
    Legend Streamer Contributor

It literally won them the fight at bloodscar, i was there...i...remember.....so much....blood.....so much death.....so many....................................................................................WOFs with come hithers!

Marxman likes this.
  8. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

I am talking about well before this, for as long as I have been around, they have never sieged each other and never will. They aren't even sieging us right now and haven't for a while, I am talking about overall in general not this specific moment. If they have sieged each other it's a really small handful and tta probably no showed more than half.

You don't know what's going on (obviously) but still try to make a random excuse for why they never siege each other lmao nice try

9. Bojangles

Bojangles Varangian Warthane
    Legend

This guy is a limp wrist'd low-t rage boy. Gonna get zerged all day if you throw a tantrum afterwards. It's funny shit.

10. Johhny Mad Dog

Johhny Mad Dog Celestial

I think this is really some of your own selfreflective thoughts that you are mirroring on other players but okay...

11. Sorrow Avaritia

Hero

What do you mean well b4 this, its been a long time since the gg alliance took over loads of the map when no1 was playing.

12. Sero

Sero Gnoll Vilegaunt
    Loyal Legend

[​IMG]

If you actually believe anything you just said, you need to seek help.

13. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Even when people were playing and we didn't own a lot of the map, guess what? They still never sieged each other...

And you can say "no1 wuz playing" since the first couple months lol so that doesn't really mean anything, just another disingenuous excuse. The games not dead, people will log in for sieges, just everyone except us has always been way too scared to siege each other so it is dead on the surface but there is still potential life underneath.
    --- Post updated ---
    Well even squanto just said that the vast majority of people only care about winning, not fair fights, it's not something I just randomly made up lmao anyone who doesn't realize this is either lying or dumb (or both)

#33 Marxman, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  14. Degamra

Degamra Earth Elemental
    Hero

I seem to remember TTA vs BW/Legion sieging one another as well as Dayar vs Defiance sieging one another, which made for pretty solid game activity until Defiance kept showing up to BW sieges to kill TTA which resulted in a server war that pretty much got all it's steam let out when devs threw a wrench in the gears mid war and cranked siege costs up to the point people were like welp there goes that and stopped caring.

Sero and Slayven like this.
  15. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Dayar did try, sure, like I said there are some inconsistent exceptions and dayar is one of them. How long did that last though? A week? Two? Like I said, there have probably been a small handful of sieges between each other but those are exceptions which prove the rule. Dayar started no showing very quickly once they realized defiance was too strong. They tried this before and also failed, quickly. Just because you don't see defiance running around the world all the time doesn't mean they won't log in a shit ton of people with stacked banks for sieges, they will. Now we have to fight defiance (which dayar at its height couldn't even beat) + third army + public enemy, but we got battlesaints so that evens things out I guess....and people wonder why the only content in this game is dead? :tearsofjoy:

And dayar started showing up to help tta + pe against us well before defiance was in the picture btw

#35 Marxman, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  16. Degamra

Degamra Earth Elemental
    Hero

No they did not. This is completely made up. Dayar did not show up once until Defiance showed up to Dag and Izkand back to back with large forces in siege gear only attacking TTA/PE.

When you start making things up completely out of thin air like that, you lose credibility and renders all further conversation with you completely uninteresting and pointless.

At this point, you're just spewing fabricated paragraphs that really do not amount to any actual point being made....the only thing I can make of all of this is that you hate anything close to an even #'d fight, and you think people who are better than your clanmates should have to fight double the odds because they consist of better players on average than yours....which is actually a hilarious point of view to be playing victim

Slayven likes this.
  17. Marxman

Marxman Black Knight
    Loyal

Were you at vellenyth? Dayar was on our back the entire time, and that's exactly what they said they were going to do before coming, along with every other siege after that too. All because a naked uncapped a village point or some stupid shit (obviously just looking for any excuse to nutcup against us).

He thought that arrow was only wanting to do this for vellenyth (before defiance was anywhere in sight) but he didn't realize arrow had told us it's not just this one siege dayar is going to help tta, they are going to help every siege against us.

But then I showed him what arrow told us vs what he told them and why we were thinking the way we were thinking,

When I showed pink taco what arrow told us he realized we weren't just making shit up, and like I said already admitted that they 100% focused us at vellenyth (again, before defiance was involved even a little)

You guys nutcupped against us first (again), hard.

18. Grimtide

Grimtide Evil Eye
    Legend

can't tell if dread og, rayne of amber, or perhaps konag? @Degamra

Degamra likes this.
  19. Void

Void Chosen of Khamset
    Loyal Legend

Mole squad added life to this game and you are all trying to ride that wave still. Adding portal chambers to city’s took almost 2 years. Game has no hope not even tc can save it. Add arena or bust months ago.

20. Brando Pando

Brando Pando Dire Zombie
    Patron

Arena will save darkfall, lets go bpg

The Red King likes this.