Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Krush checking in.

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by Krush, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Marco

Marco Undead Dwarf
    Legend

Well that would be wonderful

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

3. Quin Tessence

Quin Tessence Black Knight
    Legend

I believe the system messages being removed are proximity not the global messages.
    Of course BPG might just make their own political map anyway since they are trying to do away with the need of 3rd parties

4. HighTimes

HighTimes Gravelord
    Legend

Krush, the first person i ever talked to in DF1. I was a complete noob it was one of the first days the game was up and he whispered me and invited me to Lost Minions!

I was a lil alfar named Green Green at the time.

WELCOME BACK KRUSH

5. Etheom

Etheom Goblin Warrior

Welcome back

6. Benevolence

Benevolence Akathar
    Supporter

glad ur back

map was awesome.

ur clan being so farm-able was awesome (and coming from a scrub thats sayin something)

if u do just those 2 things again you're already on the right track
    --- Post updated ---
    dude BPG favoring certain people was obvious from day fucking one. Thats what drew me to DnD first, the team being actual devs not mostly players with biases. well, for BPG, It helped them because it drew more people who they personally knew. It will hurt them because they already have and will continue to show signs of favoritism and its own little odd brand of nepotism. blurbs of it will get leaked or noticed and there will be backlash.

Will it hurt them more or help them more in the end? Only time will tell.

But mate, if the favoritism is a make or break issue, u might as well bounce. It's gunna happen. Personally i think its worth it to play DFO again. what do i care if some asshole or other has a couple extra books snuck under his pedestal? im here to fuck around and enjoy the funnest video game ever made.

7. Quin Tessence

Legend

There are only three things I hate in Darkfall....
    Lag...
    And Broken Promises !!

8. Krush

Krush Goblin Scout

I actually didn't need a character logged in when the webapp for darkfall was functional. The siege timers however required an always online toon to grab those messages.

There were many a alfar when we were going I recruited in an attempt to stay alfar only which in the end turned out to be a horrible idea as our numbers didn't match up.

-----

On a side-note I can't speak to any favoritism from any devs in any game. But, the community as a whole has to admit players like myself and some of those from NEW have and will always be needed in a game like Darkfall, as you guys are some of the meanest most unforgiven players in any game I've ever seen, and someone has to be there to nurse the wounds and empty banks of new players so they don't outright quit and 'cause the game to go bankrupt. That being said a little favoritism I imagine could be forgiven as players such as myself are truely trying to help the game with things we do, as we want to see it survive and not go the way of the original Darkfall.

Traxon and Maurizio like this.
  9. dragula

dragula Gravelord
    Legend

So you admit that nobody can say one way or the other whether someone uses hacks or not, but you go around accusing people regardless. Sounds legit.

10. EliPorter

EliPorter Goblin Warrior

Lets be realistic. LM could never hold calf let alone siege it. Some better clan would take it off them.

11. rabies

rabies Deadeye
    Legend

I think LM won Dfo.

12. Krush

Krush Goblin Scout

We beat DHW after I pissed off Pancake Lazerbeam and he got them to siege Calf. Not to mention we defended Velmuna some like 12 times? (a hamlet that was never once sieged prior to us owning it, thus bringing lots of PvP to the alfar lands)

To say the least we made a pretty big impact.

13. Shaocoo123

Shaocoo123 Goblin Scout

Sup Krush, its Shao Coo here, I actually just checked in on this game today after months and months and would you look at that. There is a free trial starting today... Fate? Are you still playing?

14. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

Well on EU you barely played, I got invited to your clan by the two brothers and didn't actually see you for like two weeks after joining, that's why the 3 of us and one other guy all left on transfers to make our own little clan because we had no reason to believe you would become active, so its hard to build a clan if you aren't playing as leader lol.

That chain reaction actually led me to leading NEW since the other 3 guys didn't want to grow and I didn't want to be in an stale little 4 man clan, so it probably all worked out for the best anyway lol

15. Quin Tessence

Legend

Krush abandoned me about the time Beta started, now he is too busy working on World of Warcraft :tongueout:

Krush is actually a really good leader, the reason everyone always abandons him is because he plays casual and doesn't hold peoples hands. I would rejoin him if he came back with a mission to work on a self updating Info Map.

16. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

We didnt need our hands held, we needed a leader to our clan, but over 3 months Krush only logged on a few times so we just formed our own. Im not attacking him, Krush is cool, but he said he couldnt build an alfar only clan and im just saying he lost 4 core alfar on transfers because of his inactivity and not because it was hard to recruit only alfar.

17. ArrowExpert

ArrowExpert Chosen of Khamset
    Hero

Who's crush?

18. spchancey

spchancey New Member
    Hero

Well Krush I played with you in UW and since i didnt see anything about LM returning beforehand i went ahead and made a spinoff. So if you Decide to come back let me know!

Neilk likes this.
  19. Quin Tessence

Legend

I tried talking him into playing DFO, but apparently its part of his contact that he has to play Blizzard games now, I blame the evil girl friend for Lost Minions not making a full come back :worried:

20. spchancey

spchancey New Member
    Hero

Hey at least its partially remade