Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Krush's political map?

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by MisterTea, Jul 11, 2017.

1. MisterTea

MisterTea Infernal
    Legend

How did it work and what would it cost resource wise to get one back up

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Hook

Hook Chosen of Khamset
    Legend

Think it used some fast/info that was used in the system message and I think they took it out

3. Check Mate

Check Mate Stormgraive

Iirc originally it was a vote system where users would have to submit a change and people would upvote or downvote over the course of 6 hours or something and if it was upvoted the change would happen, whether that was clan changing ally or holding.

I think eventually it just parsed the system chat log for ally spam, and siege results to stay updated. I think there also was some api it hooked into (or used the fact the journal is web based) for clans because I remember being able to see clan populations through it and you could get an idea of total clanned population, just not the clanless folks.

I thought about making the first version because it'd be pretty easy but I can barely get myself to play these days so I don't see myself having the motivation anymore. It'd also be an annoyance with the amount of trolling people do to the voting system (i.e. clan all upvotes an alliance change when a nutcup happens)

#3 Check Mate, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  4. NonFactor

NonFactor Forest Golem
    Wealthy Affluent Legend

that's completly necessary for the game.

5. DylanD

DylanD New Member

Whatever happened to krush? He playing?