Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Lag/Burnout :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Killa162, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Killa162

Killa162 Crypt Guard

Damn... Moving sucks, good luck with that.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Brown Dorf likes this.
  2. WyLd_SyDe

WyLd_SyDe Spellgazer
    Legend

Yeah this game is pvp or bust basically. There is no content outside of pvp or gaining gear for pvp or grinding for pvp lol. It's an issue that bpg will hopefully address. I'm fine because I enjoy getting better at the game and don't care much for pve or other content but (i would be happy dueling six hours a day) I realize other people NEED something else to keep them interested. I just hope BPG can get it done before the entire player base burns themselves out

3. SeQueL

SeQueL Goblin Warlord
    Legend

I went hard and pretty much finished my character except for min-maxing a couple things. PvP is all thats left and I can't do it in the lag so I've not been logging on.

Fenrir Frauki likes this.
  4. Thug Life

Thug Life Gravelord
    Hero

Every time I have logged in since launch I have been booted from the game within under an hour of gameplay and when I am playing, I get major lags.

The last time that I logged in I was booted within 4 minutes of being in the game due to a server crash and when I attempted to log in the next day, my subscription had expired.

I definitely understand the defeatist attitude that could come about from this type of experience and it has definitely stopped me from resubbing until I am abolsutely positive that these problems have been fixed.

Also, and this is a bit of a personal piss-off, open broadcaster software (OBS) is really touchy when it comes to attempting to capture the game's screen and record videos/stream. For whatever reason when you attempt to capture the ingame screen, it is not picked up on the program correctly or at all. This is an issue that BPG might want to look into considering that OBS is the main program used by streamers. Being unable to record/stream is another large deterrent for me.

5. Juicy

Juicy Black Knight
    Hero

Its legit shit, kids put fireworks in before race changes/name changes.
    Server has been shit since launch and is getting worse, guys are quitting left and right.

BS Silent likes this.
  6. BS Silent

BS Silent Goblin Shaman
    Loyal Hero

This^
    Fix this lag issue, then bring the next patch please.

Mycke likes this.
  7. jefftxp

jefftxp Deadeye

Game is boring. Pop is really low now, people just aren't motivated to play with the servers being the way they are. I haven't logged in for about 4 days now, just no desire to play, don't feel like grinding, haven't seen a red in humanlands in ages so I dunno, just generally bored I guess.

Game needs a LOT more sandbox stuff if it wishes to survive another month or two.

Beasty likes this.
  8. Chris

Chris Skeleton Archer
    Supporter

Jesus Christ, I mean I am not subbed and not playing because of the server but was optimistic however it really is depressing to seeing everyone write so negatively about the game

9. kompletist

kompletist Goblin Warrior
    Tester

I'm in the same boat, at least I have been this week.

Not going to list off reasons why as I just don't enjoy dumping on the game but I figured I would at least confirm you're not alone sir.

Cheers.

10. TryHard

TryHard Varangian Warthane
    Legend

That seriously sounds like a geographical and or personal internet issues, those types of problems are not happening to the vast majority of users.

Not being able to stay connected for over an hour is a huge sign your internet needs fixing.
    Most of them are just bashing the game because they want the other version to succeed when it isnt even to market yet. Its just a toxic circle jerk thread basically. Inb4 I am horrible and toxic.

11. donutkebab

donutkebab Goblin Warrior

SERVER NOT LAG U CAN SEE ON STRIM! - TryBrainlagHard

Thug Life likes this.
  12. TryHard

Legend

Sobad strange streamed for like 24 hours yesterday and alot of it was PvP........ they had a siege with I think over 200 people....

Yeah games dead your right.

13. donutkebab

donutkebab Goblin Warrior

where the hell did I say "games dead" you cloned bread head?! sdöiujgfhsuiödfjhn

"dis guy strim no leg! so no leg at all! i dont lag at choping tree, so crisp geamplay!"

stop

just stop

Reverend and TryHard like this.
  14. TryHard

Legend

Your right, game is dead from lag. /s

A stream that is 20+hrs showing very little lag clearly proves nothing /s

15. jefftxp

jefftxp Deadeye

There's just nothing to do. Lag or not, there's no real end game. It's why the game died in the first place years ago. This game can't succeed on pvp alone, it needs a lot more things to do besides roam and pvp and siege.

16. Bear Forcefour

Bear Forcefour Goblin Scout

Dejavu?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Fengor and Navlaan like this.
  17. otoan

otoan Undead Dwarf
    Loyal

The lag and the fact that most of my clan(the english speakers at least) are pretty inactive as well just makes it kind of boring to log in. My average day looks like this: I log in and see if anyone is online. Usually there is a couple semi afk people harvesting/not in comms. Then I go out to try to farm something. Either I farm for an hour, get bored, and log out or I get jumped before that get away/die low stats, get bored, and log out.

18. Mycke

Mycke Obsidian Golem

This is where you are screwed up in the head, most of the people in this thread aren't ND fans at all, they are mainly pure RoAers and have a real and serious gripe, but your belittling of this real issue that needs to be fixed asap makes you useless to the devs.

You are like Nero fiddling while Rome burns attacking those who beg you to stop, but you are just playing it to drown out the calls of 'fire' anyway.

19. Navlaan

Navlaan Infernal

My day is currently like this:

• Farm for a little bit and look for some PvP
    • Do a smaller 2k dungeon solo or with the clan
    • Go to another 2k dungeon or try iklits dungeon and most likely get killed by 5+
    • Do some duels or look for some PvP nearby
    • Log out and play other games. I've been kinda bored I've even been... dare I say it... working overtime lol

20. otoan

otoan Undead Dwarf
    Loyal

Honestly don't think ND is going to be any better. The only difference is going to be that I see less people. I'll probably only see 2-3 other clans. So I'll just get more bored of farming mobs.