Welcome to the Rise of Agon Community

Create an account today to engage in discussions and community events on the Rise of Agon forums.

Lawful Houses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tormod, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Tormod

Tormod Goblin Warrior
    Loyal

I've been playing the past couple of months while population has been up and while the VCP system has been updated. As I port to the lawful villages I've noticed that just about no houses have been capped at these villages. It seems that most of people who can afford to place a house are hesitant to put any down at these places because it doesn't offer anything to an already progressed account. Newer players aren't going to want to spend the time farming the mats to place a house at the contested villages as well as fight at these contested villages. My idea is that the lawful villages could become a place for newer players to begin their interest in the housing market. It could also create an environment that gives the opportunity for closer skill level fights between these new found home owners.
    I envision the deeds Cottage through Large Villa at these lawful villages to be much easier to obtain and place at the locations. Whether it be a straight gold buy at Sanguine for a "Lawful Deed" or a series of quests that begin at Sanguine to eventually give you the deed itself. This way these house plots aren't going to waste and it lets newer players (or even a player whos never had the chance to own one) be able to participate in owning a house but at the fraction of the cost. In my opinion the lower cost can be justified purely off these locations having little to none to offer other than for those just starting out. Little to none because of the type of things around these locations revolve around lower tier mobs and access to locations that most experienced players see as obsolete.

- Ben Zino
    --- Post updated ---
    PS - Please feel free to tag team off my idea, this was just my very rough idea.